former president ahmadinejad: "we oppose the larijani clan"

Oct 18, 2010
this guy is busy.he was in the earthquake stricken area today.

[video=youtube;uoKnxGyylO0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoKnxGyylO0[/video]

خیلی*** از جمهوری اسلامی خوشم میاد. یعنی*** اینقدر قشنگ این سناریو***ها رو درست می***کنه و سر مردم رو باهاش گرم می***کنه که ۱۰۰ تا کارگردان حرفه***ای سینما هم نمی***تونن. آره جونه عمتون احمدی*** نژاد ۱ سال دور افتاده این ور اون ور مملکت هی*** به سران مملکت فحش و ناسزا میگه هیچکی هم کاریش نداره ...***ای روزگار

یعنی*** مردم در آن واحد پول ۸۰۰ میلیارد دلار نفت زمان احمدی*** نژاد یادشون رفت .***ها ها ها

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Khak bar sare in mellat ke hamin Ahmadinejad ham az sareshoon ziyade!

He will one day be elected again. I said this 5 years ago and everyone here and my own family laughed at me. Now it seems like I wasn't being funny at all.
No president in Iran has ever been reelected after 8 years of presidency. Despite his seemingly desperate tries to gain popularity, I don't think he will be an exception either. Khamenei, Larijani family and their gangs hate his guts! Even though half of what you see from these people are a great show, deserving an Oscar, I think the big differences between him and the big boys up there is obvious.

After Khameneii became rahbar, he developed a turmoil with all other presidents after him in one form or another.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Ahmadinejad is quite brilliant in his mixture of a dose of nationalism, populism and religion together.

All his ideas were not awful (although many were). but the execution of 100% of his ideas initiatives were mismanaged.

but he is pretty good b.s.er that manages to get away with all his f**ks and deflects attention away.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
but he is pretty good b.s.er that manages to get away with all his f**ks and deflects attention away.
No he doesn't really get away. He gets caught and then threatens to release voice-recordings or documents that would look very bad for the regime. It's not exactly clear what he has in his pocket, but whatever it is, some very powerful people have bent over ass backwards to make sure he keeps quiet.

This is something that has perplexed almost everyone including his own friends. This guy has stolen a vast number of secret documents and evidence from Vezarat Ettela'at and he's not shy about it.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I dont know if it's possible to compare the presidency terms and conditions of IRI with any other country around the globe, though here in US and acc. to the twenty-second amendment of the constitution it is prohibited of being elected as president for a third term.

As it is now and for the most of the countries (democratic/non-democratic) around the globe with a government running by a president the terms are;
* Term length: Four years, renewable once.
* The President is directly/indirectly elected for a four-year term, renewable once and not permitted to run for a third term or serve for more than 8 years in the office.

However, we are talking IRI and that means anything is possible as long as gud not forbid it, though god knows shit about what's going on in IRI and therefore can not forbid it, so its fully possible for AN to have a run for a third term.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
the kernel of the idea of building maskan mehr was not a bad idea.
however the execution was a total blunder.

the loans for bongah haye tolidi koochak was not a bad idea.
but the regulation of it was just awful.

He was only interested into highly publicized programs. but never in the nuanced details of their executions.