Forum Request for everyone.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Anyone who has gheyrat or sharaf and supports the islamic republic government please list your names here.

az chizi ke nemitarsin as yaroo goft we are only keyboard warriors.

age aadam hastin o nim vajab khaye daarin va taraf dare IR hastin esmetoon o bezarin inja.

the reason i ask is that i would stop arguing with the ones who support IR and then i won't get banned. :)

hala agar zed e jomhoori eslami ham hastin bezanin zed ke discriminate nashe.

dastan o kos o sher nagin faghat bezanin pro or against hamin

May 9, 2004
strange all those who are against IR are always arguing with me ...

i guess that makes me a supporter of ali mafool ke too mashhad bordanesh baagh bahash baazi kardan vaghti bache bood.
بخاطر اینه که تو
فکر میکنی یا همه باید با تو صد در صد موافق باشند یا اگر نبودند طرفدار رژِم هستند
مثال ان را هم زدم
تو ایران اگر کسی گفت فلان مسئول دزدی کرده زود برچسب خائن و مجاهد خلق و سلطنت طلب و اینجور چیزها میخوره
مگه نبود موسوی و کروبی که نخست وزیر جمهوری اسلامی و رئیس مجلس بودند بود برچسب خائن وعوامل انگلیس و امریکا خوردند
وقتی که با نتایج انتخابات مخالفت کردند ؟
همین تو هم همینطوراگر ما گفتیم امریکا دلش بحال ایران نمیسوزه و رضا پهلوی براش مهم نیست که صدها هزار کشته شوند یا مجاهدین براشون مهم نیست که ایران تجزیه بشه
و اینها ضد ایران و ایرانی کار میکنند میگی شما طرفدار اخوند هستید
من برات ویدئو اردشیر زاهدی که هم داماد شاه بود هم وزیر خارجه ان رژیم که جمهوری اسلامی اگر بگیردش اعدامش میکنه
چطور از این جریانات و دست داشتن دولتهای خارجی در اشوبها انتقاد میکنه و
صراحتا میگه کثافت میکنم روی انهایی که از عربستان و امریکا پول میگیرند تا رژیم رو براندازند
منظورش هم رضا پهلویه
اردشیر زادهی دست حرف یک طرفدار رژیم رو میزنه خوب ولی همه میدانیم که کاملا با رژیم هم مخالفه
مگه اگر دو نفر در یک مورد توافق داشتند در همه موارد می بایستی توافق داشته باشند ؟

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

i guess that makes me a supporter of ali mafool ke too mashhad bordanesh baagh bahash baazi kardan vaghti bache bood.
If you don't see things only in black and white, you would realize that one can actually be against IR but still do not agree with some of your points.

Have you ever asked yourself why I never get into arguments with other ISP members? (At least not to the extent you and I do). They are mostly against IR too.

Oct 18, 2010
if you're gonna make it a binary choice then use gw bush's model
and the infamous "you are with us or against us" mantra.
i can say that personally i am pro-iran and anti-iran enemies which
includes a lot of semites, bahais, etc....

May 21, 2003
fayede nadareh ...
you are beating around the bush.

by the way your shitty regime is ultimate semitic model on earth.

if you can, read on who were the semites that invaded iran to bring islam to iran.

in case you didn't know. put that in your resume.

bad ham i asked you a simple question don't bullshit in reply.
give an reply pro or con.

in case you have not voted in your life ( i ll be surprised if you have), when you go to vote in a referendum there is yes or no there is no box for BULLSHIT.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com

KP jaan,
that is not a good logic to use man, they could be against IR but just dont agree with you. For example, we both might hate Ferrari , but you might think Lambo is the best, i might think Maserati!

May 21, 2003
KP jaan,
that is not a good logic to use man, they could be against IR but just dont agree with you. For example, we both might hate Ferrari , but you might think Lambo is the best, i might think Maserati!
i understand.

but as our dear friend mentioned i am just a keyboard warrior (dear friend being char mahal) what i am saying here is that if you are against the islamic republic and in Iran.

and you go to demontrate against repression, unemployment, theft etc how does the angle of Syria and Libya come in ...
if you are living in a country that is not giving you any chances ( i mean the government or whatever is in power) you go ahead and change it.

if you can't change it through the elective process (opposite of what some of these people say) nothing has changed to address poverty, unemployment, corruption and theft), then what option you are left with ...you go through a 'NON ELECTIVE' process.

i.e. force.

my question is how can they be against IR and not agree with this ?

someone please explain this to me.

yeki mige well things are good because 'there is singing on tv' ...??? i don't even know how to address this comment ...nevermind being banned or anything but i can't even waste bad words on this comment as it is.

group of others are saying 'well when iran plays in the world cup no matter what flag they wear we support them' ...

baaabaa che fucking rabti dareh be what is happening in the Iran.

Large portions of iranian society live with hopelessness and despair. they have waited upon akhound after akhound after APE (AN) after akhound va een kos kesh haaye bi hame chiz hamash sar e mardom ro kolah gozashtan.

hala az oon goorooh e badbakht e bichare (i am estimating about 45-70 percent of the population) maybe 10-20% percent decided to do something about it ....

AGAIN I ASK IN PLAIN ENGLISH, how can you be against IR and not understand why they are doing this, unless if you are not really against IR

man kaari nadaram be keyword warrior or not i am talking about opinions here.

oon mashang mige 'well you are a keyboard warrior ' so fucking what i can still have an opinion about anything i fucking well want and since i lived in IR before, during and some years after the revolution i am not talking out of my butthole like some others.

Oct 18, 2010
if you're gonna make it a binary choice then use gw bush's model
and the infamous "you are with us or against us" mantra.
i can say that personally i am pro-iran and anti-iran enemies which
includes a lot of semites, bahais, etc....
just wanted o say i forgot to mention monfekhs in the enemy list.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
i understand.

but as our dear friend mentioned i am just a keyboard warrior (dear friend being char mahal) what i am saying here is that if you are against the islamic republic and in Iran.

and you go to demontrate against repression, unemployment, theft etc how does the angle of Syria and Libya come in ...
if you are living in a country that is not giving you any chances ( i mean the government or whatever is in power) you go ahead and change it.

if you can't change it through the elective process (opposite of what some of these people say) nothing has changed to address poverty, unemployment, corruption and theft), then what option you are left with ...you go through a 'NON ELECTIVE' process.

i.e. force.

my question is how can they be against IR and not agree with this ?

someone please explain this to me.

yeki mige well things are good because 'there is singing on tv' ...??? i don't even know how to address this comment ...nevermind being banned or anything but i can't even waste bad words on this comment as it is.

group of others are saying 'well when iran plays in the world cup no matter what flag they wear we support them' ...

baaabaa che fucking rabti dareh be what is happening in the Iran.

Large portions of iranian society live with hopelessness and despair. they have waited upon akhound after akhound after APE (AN) after akhound va een kos kesh haaye bi hame chiz hamash sar e mardom ro kolah gozashtan.

hala az oon goorooh e badbakht e bichare (i am estimating about 45-70 percent of the population) maybe 10-20% percent decided to do something about it ....

AGAIN I ASK IN PLAIN ENGLISH, how can you be against IR and not understand why they are doing this, unless if you are not really against IR

man kaari nadaram be keyword warrior or not i am talking about opinions here.

oon mashang mige 'well you are a keyboard warrior ' so fucking what i can still have an opinion about anything i fucking well want and since i lived in IR before, during and some years after the revolution i am not talking out of my butthole like some others.
I really did not understand what you were trying to say here. but my earlier discussion with you was the onion flag. What I said was, like it or not, the current regime of the country Iran is IR! and hence the current flag of the country Iran is the onion one. That doesn't mean I'm an IR supporter but only stating the bitter fact and truth. Saying you don't accept this or that your flag is the shiro khorshid one, is just living in either the past or in a dream. The sooner people accept the bitter truth about Iran, the sooner there will be means for change.

You need to accept that:

* The people in the country Iran are our countrymen.
* They are hungry.
* They are oppressed.
* They live in poverty.
* Women in the country Iran don't have rights.
* The country Iran is isolated from the world.
* The regime of the country Iran is IR.
* They enjoy the country's wealth among themselves.
* The flag of the country Iran is the onion one.
* When Iranian players go to the WC, our countrymen go to the WC, despite the "correct" flag of the country they carry. Hence you need to support them.

I know you don't agree with some of these points, specially the last one. But it's good that we all have different opinions.

Oct 18, 2010
this guy is doing a good job exposing the anti-iran nature of
bahaism on youtube.
watch his entire series to get an answer to your questions.

[video=youtube;uAl9uCzp4x4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAl9uCzp4x4[/video]

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
this guy is doing a good job exposing the anti-iran nature of
bahaism on youtube.
watch his entire series to get an answer to your questions.

[video=youtube;uAl9uCzp4x4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAl9uCzp4x4[/video]
According to this video, bahais paved the way for creation of Israel through espionage and helped European countries to defeat the Ottoman empire. How is that being Iran's enemies?

Ps. you should not base your judgment on the videos of this guy. I've seen other videos with him. He's come from Iran to Sweden a short while ago and makes political videos like this for, according to himself, "roshangari". He's an extremely good talker but if you look at a few more of his videos, you'll see all his arguments are based on a few books he's read, some personal theories and high emotions. That's all.

May 21, 2003
watching this video knowing who posted it pretend you are watching an episode of seinfeld or friends.

do you really take this shit seriously ?

he doesn't even know where his bloody religion started from and he is shitting on other bullshit religions.

like a blind trying to leading other blinds ...it is comical.