FORZA AZZURRI - Italia will win their 4th World Cup

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
I dreamed last night that Italy won 1-0.

Gattusso (out of all the players) scored the lone goal.

FORZA AZZURRI

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
MoneyJock-e said:
Arian by any chance, do you happen to know any italians ? cause if you did you wouldn't want them to win at anything.
I know a bunch of them, as my buddies.

and there is an Italian community here in Vancouver, where I'm going to watch the game.

They are very nice people, at least to me. I donno about your experience and your city's Italian community.

Forza Azzurri

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Arian(PW) said:
I know a bunch of them, as my buddies.

and there is an Italian community here in Vancouver, where I'm going to watch the game.

They are very nice people, at least to me. I donno about your experience and your city's Italian community.

Forza Azzurri
honestly man...do you think anyone on this earth likes this guy??? maybe some redneck born again christians like him, because he is good in sucking up to them, but otherwise???

great game between 2 great teams. As long as Trezegol won't play, I will cheer for Italy. Overall, they would deserve it most.

Oct 18, 2002
Thank god the final is not between Italy and Portugal; otherwise Toronto would have become a war zone.

But I don't want to be in Montreal on Sunday night!!

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Italia All the way baby..
but I don't have a good feeing about this game.. France always gets lucky against Italy.. and these days france's luck is back..
I hope Italy wins..but I wont be surprized if France gets lucky again.

Abedzaadeh

IPL Player
Jan 23, 2003
saeed agha said:
. France always gets lucky against Italy
France gets lucky against everyone in that their opponents just dont play throughout the match.

I can see Italy performing the way they did v Australia and France coasting to an easy, trouble free and boring victory.

But if by the off chance Italy play as good as they did v Germany, this final has the potential to have an embarassing scoreline for the French.

Last edited:

world2005

Bench Warmer
Jan 5, 2005
Arian(PW) said:
I dreamed last night that Italy won 1-0.

Gattusso (out of all the players) scored the lone goal.

FORZA AZZURRI
man nemidoonam to chera hay be italia chaspidi!!!! be jaye support kardan italia boro iran ro support kon...

Aug 26, 2005
France had the harder knock-out stage teams to beat: Spain, Brazil, Portugal. Not sure if you're going to tell me all those were luck. Italy's only really impressive game for me was Vs. Germany. The rest they just didn't screw up to lose - an achievement, yes. I say that because a lot of people are making it sound as if Italy was the most sound team in the WC.

Abedzaadeh

IPL Player
Jan 23, 2003
Kaz said:
France had the harder knock-out stage teams to beat: Spain, Brazil, Portugal. Not sure if you're going to tell me all those were luck. Italy's only really impressive game for me was Vs. Germany. The rest they just didn't screw up to lose - an achievement, yes. I say that because a lot of people are making it sound as if Italy was the most sound team in the WC.
Yes but their opponents shot themselves in the foot. I mean was that really Brazil? I know they were poor throughout but that performance really took the piss. And I refuse to believe that it was due to Domenech's tactical genious. It was just luck on the side on the French.

At least I can say the Italian performance v Germany was probably the strongest I've seen from any nation in recent years. The French? no way. Probably on a good day if daei doesnt play Iran could beat them too.

Aug 26, 2005
Abedzaadeh said:
Yes but their opponents shot themselves in the foot. I mean was that really Brazil? I know they were poor throughout but that performance really took the piss. And I refuse to believe that it was due to Domenech's tactical genious. It was just luck on the side on the French.

At least I can say the Italian performance v Germany was probably the strongest I've seen from any nation in recent years. The French? no way. Probably on a good day if daei doesnt play Iran could beat them too.
Even if that's not "Brazil" as we know it, or wish to know it, France outclassed them and only the Brazil we expect might have put a challenge to that. Zidane outclassed them. Germany wasn't flash, Ukraine was never a challenge, Italy was very fortunate against Australia and to some extent against USA. You can say the same thing for both teams really. I'm not trying to downplay Italy's team, I just don't think it's a X>Y argument here. I can see both teams winning or losing this, but what's fresh in the memory is Italy V Germany and France V Portugal.

hsv

Ball Boy
Oct 29, 2005
paris, france
Kaz said:
well said

go :france1:

hsv

Ball Boy
Oct 29, 2005
paris, france
Abedzaadeh said:

you're not objective.

i could say "yes you're right, beating autralia & ukraine is more difficult than beating spain & brazil." because of what you wrote.

but dont you have memory ?

spain had got a penalty against france, finally, the game finished 3-1. but remember the penalty in italy-australia, what is that ? i can just call that LUCK.

so be objective next time, but italy has been luckier than france.

hsv

Ball Boy
Oct 29, 2005
paris, france
Kaz said:
Even if that's not "Brazil" as we know it, or wish to know it, France outclassed them and only the Brazil we expect might have put a challenge to that. Zidane outclassed them. Germany wasn't flash, Ukraine was never a challenge, Italy was very fortunate against Australia and to some extent against USA. You can say the same thing for both teams really. I'm not trying to downplay Italy's team, I just don't think it's a X>Y argument here. I can see both teams winning or losing this, but what's fresh in the memory is Italy V Germany and France V Portugal.
well said again