Foulad defeated Al Nasr

Oct 20, 2003
Foulad defeated Al Nasr 2-1. Based on Mehrnews, Foulad was a man down, but managed to beat Al Nasr which stands at 4th place in UAE league.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
Hooraaa// :) :)

Iranpaak joon damet joosh for the good news... I wonder why foolad was a man down? did he get red carded or (khoda nakardeh) injured?
any way, damme bache ha ye foolad garm..
I am hard-up for some good football action lately but as they say vasfol eishm nesfol eish ;)

thanks...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
wow...and I guess they did that without their TM players?? Ka'bi, Mob'ali, Baddavi??? :eek:

Dameshoon garm!

Oct 20, 2003
Sly said:
wow...and I guess they did that without their TM players?? Ka'bi, Mob'ali, Baddavi??? :eek:

Dameshoon garm!
Sly Jan, Kaabi is not a Foulad player anymore, but you are right, Foulad did not have Badavi, Kameli Mofrad, Mobali, Alavi and Mirzapour. Badavi is really not that bad. He played well against Bosnia and if he was not injured, he would have been a starter in Bahrain.

Meyti Jan, Mehrnews did not say why Foulad was down a man; but my guess is that he must have been red carded.

I say the two games were great preparation for Foulad final drive for IPL championship. ;)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Yeah Iranpaak jan. I knew about Ka'bi! My havaas is just somewhere else at the moment, sorry! :D

Oct 20, 2003
Sly said:
Yeah Iranpaak jan. I knew about Ka'bi! My havaas is just somewhere else at the moment, sorry! :D
Your are welcom. I think he is going to come back to Foulad anyway after his contract is over as he is not happy.