Fox News Host "Dana Perino" calls Iran, Tehran a crappy place to live on live TV on 1-31-2019

Oct 19, 2002
In response to a ban on walking dogs in iran, Dan Perino calls iran Tehran a crappy place to live, I don't think she has even been to iran.
Fox news channel is a strong donald Trump supporter network and is Anti-iran. (we are all mostly anti iranian government but why call our beloved country with such disgraceful
names?)
Dana Perino used to be white house press secretary under the confused man George Bush.

I tried to put the video on here but the ISP message board says "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension"
Not sure what that means, the video is only 30 seconds.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
In response to a ban on walking dogs in iran, Dan Perino calls iran Tehran a crappy place to live, I don't think she has even been to iran.
Fox news channel is a strong donald Trump supporter network and is Anti-iran. (we are all mostly anti iranian government but why call our beloved country with such disgraceful
names?)
Dana Perino used to be white house press secretary under the confused man George Bush.

I tried to put the video on here but the ISP message board says "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension"
Not sure what that means, the video is only 30 seconds.
where did you get the file? I can help put it up.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I totally agree with her. Not only me, but millions of other people who chose to get the fuck out of that shithole do too :)

is this what you think of your country of Birth???? Disgraceful.
By the way, Dana perino is a she, not a he
Yes that's exactly what I think of my country of birth and go look for the disgrace in the mirror. It's there.

May 9, 2004
من الان دها ساله ایران نبودم
ولی اکثر رفقا که میرن انجا تقریبا همین حرف رو میزنند
البته به نظر من فرق میکنه که برای چی بری ایران ممکنه یکی برای تفریح و حال بره و جای خوب گیر بیاره وحال کنه
مخصوصا نوستالژیک های دوران کودکی جوانی
و ممکنه یکی برای تجارت بره یکی برای خوشگذرانی وووو
و هریکی بنا بر سببی که رفته یک جور برداشت کنه
من اگر میشد دوست داشتم میرفتم ایران تو دهاتهای قدیمی دنبال عتیقه جات و این جور چیزها بگردم
یک جایی رو بلد هستم که میشه ازش ملیونها دلار استفاده کرد
چیزهایی هست که کمیابه البته حتی به رفقای نزدیک هم این رو نگفتم
همچنین جاهای بکر و دیدی هم داره
ولی فکر میکنم کسی که مثلا از امریکا و اورپا بلند میشه میره شهرهای بزرگ ایران اصلا خوشش نمیاد مخصوصا اگر برای تفریح اومده باشه و کسی رو
نداشته باشه

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
is this what you think of your country of Birth???? Disgraceful.
By the way, Dana perino is a she, not a he
wasn't born there but grew up there.
if it was a semi normal place to grow up and live in i would never leave.

unless if you are very very well off (land owner from previous regime or connected with the 400 families of islamic shitbags) it is fucked up place to live in. you don't live there you slowly die there.

Question for you, how old are you ? out of those years for how many have you lived in the islamic republic ? Why aren't you living there now ?

Oct 18, 2010
any big city is a crappy place if you can not afford the nice parts.
i was in tehran less than 6 months ago and had a fantastic time.
the level of customer service you get at high end places is unmatched
anywhere in the usa.so many new places to try.
this lady has not been to tehran of course but i can take her to many 'hoods
in la,sf,and ny that are as crappy as they come compared to crappy places
in tehran.here is one place i visited that's beyond her limited imaginations.

https://foursquare.com/spahanateh

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
i was in tehran less than 6 months ago and had a fantastic time. here is one place i visited that's beyond her limited imaginations. https://foursquare.com/spahanateh
Wait a minute there, these fellas aint no real Japanese, nor do they walk in real Japanese flip-flops neither!?
by the way... we need the PM-hAji to ask Wet-Billy or Cass-the-Cat check the state?

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Baba who caers about Faux News!! let the fuckers say what ever they want. They got their Base, bunch of uneducated morons so even if you tell him TEhran is the best place to live they won't even know what/where is Tehran!! is that Beer??

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Iran is crap but the familiarity with the crap makes it tolerable for some. Dual citizens have enjoyed bank high interests or RE investments and for visitors it has been inexpensive.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Guys research and read how messi has to put away meat and adopt a veggie diet. Dibala Hguin have also adopted it.

Sorry belong to that rationed meat thread

Last edited: