Friends in Toronto making Islamic Republic Proud.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
LOL!

This is like some dude in Vancouver overdosing on drugs and someone saying "thanks Pooya for letting him die"

This is what you get when liberal policies blossom. To tolerate "everyone and everything" means exactly this. We must tolerate these cunts because that's what people have voted for by electing the likes of JT. We already have Sharia law being enforced in some communities. You don't hear about it because even talking about it is considered 'racist'.

This is the age of BLM and Antifa. Get used to more of it because people clearly want this.

The Canada I entered as a teenager no longer exists. This is a whole new country. Then again, you can say that about every other immigrant-accepting country.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
LOL!

This is like some dude in Vancouver overdosing on drugs and someone saying "thanks Pooya for letting him die"

This is what you get when liberal policies blossom. To tolerate "everyone and everything" means exactly this. We must tolerate these cunts because that's what people have voted for by electing the likes of JT. We already have Sharia law being enforced in some communities. You don't hear about it because even talking about it is considered 'racist'.

This is the age of BLM and Antifa. Get used to more of it because people clearly want this.

The Canada I entered as a teenager no longer exists. This is a whole new country. Then again, you can say that about every other immigrant-accepting country.
I was just angry, I still think majority of Iranians in Canada are decent, but you are correct, even in Vancouver, when I moved here, we hardly saw any IR friends, now they have occupied the most expense part of Vancouver (houses start at 3-4 million dollar and up) and they have their super cars and you see them wearing their "scarf" and join mosque etc.

I am ALL for *FREEDOM* and accepting ideas, however, things have their place, go to mosque, go to church, go to temple and do anything you like, up to you, go kill yourself for Hussain I don't care, but not in PUBLIC. Religion is a PRIVATE matter, keep it to yourself and don't shove your ideas to me.
The sad part is, I was talking to someone about this and was labeled a FACIST !!! Seriously I am not sure what is going on with the world ... sad really sad.

Re Justin, dude the guy has gone to etiques commity 3 times now, a record for a Prime Minister, he lied, he took money, no issue. As I say, Justin is Canada's version of TRUMP. NOTHING sticks to him , nothing. you know how he prolonged the parliament now? Harper did the same thing, and media FUCKED him for it, Justin did it, you hardly see any media talk about it :) This guy would be 10x out of office if he didn't have his looks. I read social media and the way girls/women talk about him as if he is Brad Pitt!!!

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I am ALL for *FREEDOM* and accepting ideas
As long as Islam is just an 'idea' or a simple culture or faith to people, you can bet on your anger and disgust only growing. Islam is not a faith. It's more than that. It's a militant cult. It's a mob with a loose structure, but still a mob. A conspiracy to convert and oppress the world. This is written in clear text all over Quran. Much like conspiracy to commit fraud is not tolerated by the law, Islam should not be either.

Justin is Canada's version of TRUMP
Justin is the opposite of Trump in every way. Trump is the guy who can't do anything right by the media, the congress or even his own party. Trump is a political outlaw that actually gives a fuck about his country.

Justin is a trust-fund fraudster/criminal who has the media in his pocket and does not give a fuck about Canada. Very different than Trump.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
As long as Islam is just an 'idea' or a simple culture or faith to people, you can bet on your anger and disgust only growing. Islam is not a faith. It's more than that. It's a militant cult. It's a mob with a loose structure, but still a mob. A conspiracy to convert and oppress the world. This is written in clear text all over Quran. Much like conspiracy to commit fraud is not tolerated by the law, Islam should not be either.
That is your opinion, to me Islam is another religion like Christianity, one is more than welcome to believe in them but you can NOT force it to anyone or advertise for it in public, go to Church, Mosque and pray until you die I dont care!

Justin is the opposite of Trump in every way. Trump is the guy who can't do anything right by the media, the congress or even his own party. Trump is a political outlaw that actually gives a fuck about his country.

Justin is a trust-fund fraudster/criminal who has the media in his pocket and does not give a fuck about Canada. Very different than Trump.
I would be extremely upset if Justin was ANYTHING like Trump and happy that he is NOT.
What I was referring to (if you did quote me completely) was the fact that similar to Trump nothing sticks to him. Trump is on VIDEO saying grab women by Pussy, becomes US President, some allegation against Kevin Spacey 20+ years ago, his career is over.
Same with Justin, it seems like whatever he does, Media accepts it.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I don’t want to be politically correct.
I fucking despise them and their mosque and ideology.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
to me Islam is another religion like Christianity
Wrong in every way. Islam has religious aspects similar to Christianity (total copy-paste move by Mohammad's corporation there). But more importantly it consists of political, financial and cultural ideologies that are extremely oppressive, ambitious and anti-self. Islam (specially Shi'a Islam) is not just another religion. It's more than that.

Trump is on VIDEO saying grab women by Pussy,
And that's exactly what some women like. Donald Trump was man enough to say it and he wrongfully apologized for it later. There was absolutely no need to deny the fact that some women enjoy being grabbed by the pussy. Who gives a shit if it upsets feminists?

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I don’t want to be politically correct.
I fucking despise them and their mosque and ideology.
I am not a fan of Islam either, but I dont personally single out Islam, I am not a fan of ANY religion. HOWEVER, *IF* someone wants to believe in any religion, I strongly believe they should be free to do so as long as it is kept private and not shove their ideology to me or other people.

Wrong in every way. Islam has religious aspects similar to Christianity (total copy-paste move by Mohammad's corporation there). But more importantly it consists of political, financial and cultural ideologies that are extremely oppressive, ambitious and anti-self. Islam (specially Shi'a Islam) is not just another religion. It's more than that.
We can go ahead and agree to disagree :) as mentioned, I dont believe in any religion myself, but I do believe in everyone is free to choose whatever the fuck they want. If one wants to believe in god and Mohammad and 12 Imam, sure go ahead! just dont advertise and dont tell me about it!

And that's exactly what some women like. Donald Trump was man enough to say it and he wrongfully apologized for it later. There was absolutely no need to deny the fact that some women enjoy being grabbed by the pussy. Who gives a shit if it upsets feminists?
you missed the point again :) I am talking about DOUBLE STANDARDS
- Trump says grab women by the pussy and is on TAPE ---> Gets elected as US President
- Kevin Spacy has an allegation that he grabbed some guy by the ass 15 years ago which he denied and there is no evidence --> Career ended.

If you don't see a problem with the above then I have nothing to say.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
I was actually having a conversation with a friend about how Canada is filled with IRI supporters unlike the United States. These people are not even hiding the fact that they support the regime.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
why the fuck they give these animals visa in the first place ?
why the fuck they come to evil countries like usa and canada ?
Do you think christians and jewish can do what these people do here in west if they were in IRAN or ME ?
drop nuke on them and save all of us a lot of headache down the road ;)

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
:D:D
Canada's % of IRI supporters is no smaller or larger than any other place with Iranian communities. You gotta accept that a sizeable portion of Iranian immigrants find comfort in the status quo. They're not the majority but they're not a small group either.
I disagree. Canada compared to the US has a much more sizable pro-IRI population. Part of that is because its much easier to come to Canada for these people. Compared to Europe I would agree with you. That's not to say there are no IRI supporters in the US but they do a good job at hiding it because of the backlash they get from other Iranians but I don't think that is the case in Canada either.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
they do a good job at hiding it because of the backlash they get from other Iranians but I don't think that is the case in Canada
No. The main reason you hear more about the I.R sympathizers in Canada is their density in Toronto. They're well organized and well protected in Toronto because Toronto is a very liberal city where 'anything' goes. In this climate, there simply cannot be any backlash against these cunts because Canada as a nation has exactly ZERO identity.

Canada is full of immigrants who have absolutely no feelings towards this country. They are here to enjoy the views and abundance. They're not here to make Canada a better country. The Prime Minister of the country is a self-loathing liberal rich kid who encourages this behavior and has no idea what it takes for a country to prosper and compete against others.

It has its positives, but it also means tolerating the presence of criminal goons from Islamic Republic, Somalia, South Africa, China, Russia, Syria and the like. They have as much rights as others. That's the problem. Social-Liberal policies mean failure has as much validity as success. Lies are as valid as truths. I.R supporters that have been here less than 5 years are as Canadian as the soldier who lost his grandfather, father and brothers at war and still risks his life for Canada as a coast guard.
It's pathetic.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
@Bache Tehroon while I agree TO has way more, dude their numbers in Vancouver has quadruple the past 5-6 years, they are all in the most expensive part of town and driving 150K+ cars with their ROOSARI.
I dont give a fuck about them, but sometimes I see their kids (girls) 15-16 going to highschool in pants and maghnaee, I just feel bad for them, if you wanna raise your kid like this, I really just want to ask them, why Canada? why not Iran, dont you feel more at home???

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
@Bache Tehroon while I agree TO has way more, dude their numbers in Vancouver has quadruple the past 5-6 years, they are all in the most expensive part of town and driving 150K+ cars with their ROOSARI.
I dont give a fuck about them, but sometimes I see their kids (girls) 15-16 going to highschool in pants and maghnaee, I just feel bad for them, if you wanna raise your kid like this, I really just want to ask them, why Canada? why not Iran, dont you feel more at home???
Don't feel bad for them ... their kids are unfortunately are raised to be as horrible as they are

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I really just want to ask them, why Canada? why not Iran, dont you feel more at home???
Why would they feel more at home in Iran when Canada makes them feel more at home? What are they missing? The mourning of Hossein? Hejab? Mosques? Abundance of Muslims? Ease of theft? Ease of fraud? Cheating on their debt? Cheating on their taxes? Ignoring laws at every opportunity? Lying through their teeth every time they say a word? Pretending to be good people while possessing a despicably dishonest character?

Those are the only things that a typical I.R whore would miss about Iran. Canada's liberal laws and immigration policies have ensured such things are not missed by these people. Other than that, almost everything about Canada is more welcoming and more advanced than Iran. These people feel right at home yet they have absolutely no feelings towards Canada. In fact, it's beneath them to call Canada "home".

Every once in a while they miss their aunt's Ash Reshteh in Iran. Simple enough: All they have to do is book a flight, go eat their Ash Reshteh and come back. Cue the typical Instagram pics in Tehran's luxurious Sonnati restaurants and the half-worn Roosari with a caption like "ایرانم دلم تنگ است" a few weeks before and after their flight.

It's not their fault Canada whores itself out to liberal policies. Their only fault is that they're scum.