Fuck Ajax

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
What a fucked up organization. I am done with them after years of supporting and rooting. I look up the insta page of a lot of football teams and follow a few, not a single team made a fuss about that fucked up Ramadhan except of Ajax. They have been sucking muslim balls before but i always ignored it, now they even posted a post on insta "ramadhan mubarak" and loads of those monkeys invaded and made a big thing of it. Why arent other teams mixing up sports with religion? Enough with this shit. I will root for their fierce rivals Feyenoord whenever they face eachother.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Bayern Munich embrace anti-Nazi history after 80 years of silence | Bayern Munich | The Guardian
IK Shanihc I remember you from Iran kicks but you disappointed me man. You are the same cat who called Khabaib
a terrorist because he is Moslem. I made fun of some PSG players for dying their hair blonde because it's not a
good look if you are not Caucasian but I didn't take it that far.
Man that is wy I am glad that Roma advanced say no to fascism and this is why I am a Bayern fan see the article,
Bayern embraces it's anti N S D A P past, good for them. Screw fans that are fascist ie hezbollah, throw a banana at a black player.
I'm happy Roman won that's Karma.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
\Dad, bang, leave us alone, God willing, with this evil and beyond. in your habib d'or. Persian that you can't know, hit on Google and translate you.

IK San DOosh nice to see you are the same cocky gu. it is me Sherwin the same moderator in Iran Kicks who banned you repeated times, for making stupid and racist remarks. @just 2 I bet you he likes Milan and probably tells his friends he is half Italian half Persian. His name is Sanihc Baktiarzadeh but his business card says Mike D.
It is nice to see you have not changed in over a DECADE that IK ceased to exist. Just 2 I have some GEMS I bet I can dig up in the archives that will have everyone
here laughing on the floor. He brings absolutely NOTHING to the table. Persian philosophy only associate with people who are on your level,
I don't need to Google tr your dooshy posts, I just block people like you. Who is leave us alone baba nobody here likes racist fascists like you referring to them as Monkeys. Mods If that doesn't deserve a ban I don't know what does?

Jan 26, 2006
At least some of the teams you have "supported":

AC Milan, Karlsruhe, Lubeck, Ajax, Sevilla, Hertha Berlin, Grasshopper Zurich, Lille, St. Etienne, now Feyenoord!

These teams must be ecstatic to have your support and rooting! Hope you can give them a good rooting.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
All clubs are doing this now. Posting Ramadan Mubarak on their club social media. Manchester United did it, Arsenal did it. Prime ministers and politicians do it too. They all do it without even actually knowing what Ramadan really stands for.

Anyway, I thought Ajax had a strong Jewish connection. There is always the few Israeli flag at their games.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
All clubs are doing this now. Posting Ramadan Mubarak on their club social media. Manchester United did it, Arsenal did it. Prime ministers and politicians do it too. They all do it without even actually knowing what Ramadan really stands for.

Anyway, I thought Ajax had a strong Jewish connection. There is always the few Israeli flag at their games.
Yeah unfortunately there are a lot of clubs sucking muslim balls, fuck them and those prime ministers too. I just didnt expect Ajax (probably out of the same reason you mentioned above) to start doing it aswell. I dont care about those clubs you named and i am simply not willing to show interest in a club trying to suck up to those muslim monkeys either. I checked a few spanish and italian clubs and they didnt do it. More power to them. Feyenoord didnt do it either although Feyenoord had all reasons to do it. Its a shit hole and one of the most fucked up neighbourhoods of all Netherlands let alone Rotterdam full of muslim immigrants with the dutch making only 35% of the residence there and the biggest mosque in the whole western europe is residing there too.

Last edited:

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Yeah unfortunately there are a lot of clubs sucking muslim balls, fuck them and those prime ministers too. I just didnt expect Ajax (probably out of the same reason you mentioned above) to start doing it aswell. I dont care about those clubs you named and i am simply not willing to show interest in a club trying to suck up to those muslim monkeys either. I checked a few spanish and italian clubs and they didnt do it. More power to them. Feyenoord didnt do it either although Feyenoord had all reasons to do it. Its a shit hole and one of the most fucked up neighbourhoods of all Netherlands let alone Rotterdam full of muslim immigrants with the dutch making only 35% of the residence there and the biggest mosque in the whole western europe is residing there too.
Football clubs sending well wishes to muslims to weed out their classes fans. Seems to be working.

Juve celebrating Ramadan too. Better stay away from that club as well.