Fuck Ajax

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ik San Fork Q
for insulting ky girl and being an ISp doosh, blocked. You are a coward for posting the inult
In farsi so i cant respond anyother keyboard wareioe who acts hard behind the compiter
But he is a poosy in real oife. Remove rhe tampon out of your vagina that goes for Ramin S and Behrouz C as wel the three buggest oosers on ISP and
The main reason why we have only 5 active members

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Bayern Munich does that too saying Ramadan Mubarack so we can get rid of the German racists and people lole you, seems to be working IL San Doosh Fork Q please domt ecer claim Bayern as one of your 12 clubs you support or ill kick your ass, you don’t deerve
To be a Bayern fan. . A redneck like you would like RB Leipzig their fans chant disparaging comments to the Jews; you will fit right in, they are a former East German club.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
From now on no kore mr Nice fiy and turn the other cheek. I am calling out bullies and losers like you, Ramin S ans Behrouz C not even General
Is as bad as you guys and you know why, at least he is honest with who he is. Bayern says ramadan mubarak to weave out the fascists like you. Seems to be working go
Chant for LeipIzif as yo ur 15th team you suppoet you USB fake fan.IK San I hate to aee your monthly jersey bill, must be more than what i pay for my minthly mortgage on my house. Oh and my girl says to tell you only girl you have is Rosie Palm.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Tm Iran god damnit felt therapeutic telling that jerkoff off.sooshes like him Behruz C and Ramin are a cancer to iso and fake roug fuys.
At least Chinasky and the Timsar were honest about who they are. So from now on no apoli I ea; no filter, i have no problems calling a spade a ♠️ .
I will financially contribute to isp when i see some drastic changes. As long as ISP is being hijacked by the samw 5-6 cancers keyboard warrio, ill keep my limited kncome