fuck all the big club players.. cisse rules you all!!!

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england
oh and here's his first goal which suddenly isn't even worth mentioning after his second goal.. [video=youtube;f7wHskvXKvE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7wHskvXKvE[/video]

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england
man it's like every year we have to find some wonderkid (this year it was every half a season) and then at the end we lose them to bigger clubs and then still keep moving up the table! it doesn't make any sense! lol

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
man it's like every year we have to find some wonderkid (this year it was every half a season) and then at the end we lose them to bigger clubs and then still keep moving up the table! it doesn't make any sense! lol
Don't you ever worry.you will still have Shola " like " Ameobi . :)

Poor Demba Ba.Papiss stole his show this season. :)

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england
haha shola assisted this goal man, cisse woulda been nutting without shola! lol yeah feel a bit sorry for demba ba, but he had his half a season so was time for a new one, think we bought cisse in case we lose ba in the summer, now it may end up being the other way around! lol

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
haha shola assisted this goal man, cisse woulda been nutting without shola! lol yeah feel a bit sorry for demba ba, but he had his half a season so was time for a new one, think we bought cisse in case we lose ba in the summer, now it may end up being the other way around! lol

Shola is cool.i like him.

Demba playing on the left since Cisse came on has affected his goal scoring tally and his performance in general.it's not his best natural position.but the team is getting results as a whole and that's what counts the most.

Geordies...Geordies....Geordies for this Sunday.:)

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england
yeah but i'm sure Ba knows he is still very much appreciated and everyone knows it's because of him having to change position that he is not getting the goals anymore but as long as he keeps getting his game time, cisse keeps scoring and newcastle keep winning then everyone is happy (apart from behrouz of course lol)

Aug 26, 2005
No offence, but I have some annoying barcode fans as friends and the worst fucking thing for me would be if you guys got to the CL.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
I dont know why Juve didnt get him when they could in summer, he is not such a surprise if you guys had seen him scoring wonder goals in Bundesliga. He is one of the most natural striker out there.

sarang

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2007
Newcastle
Cisse BLOODY HELL WHAT A QUALITY PLAYER!! Shame he will props be on his this summer :mad: Mike Ashley owns the club unfortunately
Good to see toon army having decent team again not to mention its the second season coming up from championship.. would be nice if they qualified for cl they deserve it more than chelsea and spu*rs .... and get barca in groupstages in st james park that would be class!!!

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Cisse BLOODY HELL WHAT A QUALITY PLAYER!! Shame he will props be on his this summer :mad: Mike Ashley owns the club unfortunately
Good to see toon army having decent team again not to mention its the second season coming up from championship.. would be nice if they qualified for cl they deserve it more than chelsea and spu*rs .... and get barca in groupstages in st james park that would be class!!!
chetori sarang? az Chemistry che khabar? ? :)

Like i said several weeks ago : the trio of Cisse , Demba Ba & Ben Arfa is working real fine upfront for Newcastle.

2 tough games for the Toon , against Man City this Sunday and then at Everton.need to finish 3rd to guarantee CL spot just in case Chelsea wins the CL Final.

Geordies...Geordies...Geordies for this Sunday.:drunk:

Last edited: