Ghelyooniyash Dasta bala :D

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
hi, as most of you know by now, i am hardcore GHELYOON lover :D and always open to try new flavour and mixes ! if you got anything special, let me know please :D
my own fav. is
Peach and mint
Coco and banana
i also sometimes add Vodka to base , perfect when u want to get drunk cheap :D :D

Nov 24, 2002
Actually when i get a chance and free times i go with my freinds in sundays ... my favorit is cheery and mint as well... there are lots of gehlyooni in MTL .. most of them arabs .. which sucks but recentely we foud a turkish cafe and gehlyooni in french area of Montreal( east) and we go there

Oct 1, 2004
I have lived a large portion of my life, and I don't know why the hell I have never tried ghelyoon.

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
I have been known to enjoy the flavors of 2-seeb on occasions.

I could not believe my eyes when I walked in to this Gelyoon shop in Tehran a few months ago. There were 10’s of new / different flavors that did not exist a couple of years ago. As you know people in Iran smoke more Galyoon than ever before. By the way, guess who has the “Exclusive rights” to import those tobacco products into Iran?
Hint: He is an Akhoond zadeh.

St_Mark

IPL Player
Oct 30, 2004
USA
Pooya said:
hi, as most of you know by now, i am hardcore GHELYOON lover :D and always open to try new flavour and mixes ! if you got anything special, let me know please :D
my own fav. is
Peach and mint
Coco and banana
i also sometimes add Vodka to base , perfect when u want to get drunk cheap :D :D