Global football & stuff !!!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
LOL Real Madrid, blond hair, did he become a lead singer of a boys band? HAHA!

LOL@ Dirk Nowitzki that was SAVAGE clowning on Simone Zaza Haha! [video=youtube;uTgcOdZjn-M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTgcOdZjn-M[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Arsenal fan here but anti Arsen guy well played sir. BTW I would call A the whore. Pep is just a whore who will go to the highest bidder but he is a flirt. He will tease your team but you will not reach your true full potential. Hell give me a 200,000,0000 payroll at Barcelona, Bayern Munchen, he is a $2 coach with $200,000,000 talent.

Feb 4, 2005

بدل ایرانی مسی که دوستان و خانواده***اش هم او را به همین ***نام صدا میزنن!

او میگوید پدرش پس از باخت ایران به آرژانتین به او زنگ زده و گفته بود: خانه نیا !
Unbelievable!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
from the futbol & futsal all star game in lebanon.

That is super dope dude. Not surprised and cool pic of officials.
My pops bumped into the boys in 98 and in 200t both times really chill, Iranian humble stars, that is one good quality about the team, probably there were a few ego maniacs but even Daei signed the poster in 98. He can't be that much of a monster if he knew about me as a foreigner American and still signed.(just kind of haji). Then when I was in babolsar I was hanging out with this tall and nice Persian girl and we see Karimi in his 750 BMW She says Salam Karimi, I sai hi Karimi in my Bayern jersey and shout Mia San Mia(still was not on the team) and he throws up the peace sign. American NFL or basketball player might throw up another sign, the you are #1 sign :) Pretty cool because at least for a season he ended up at my club. I remember Dae's goals v Chelsea and As Roma in the CL.

Last edited: