Global football & stuff !!!

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
So i was watching Premier League Years show on Sky Sports and was reminded of this bizzare goal by Liverpool's Stan Collymore vs Blackburn in 1995-96 season. LOL.

Oct 18, 2010
is there any wonder why argentina and brazil suck big time right now?
they just whore themselves for money and look at who they play.
what bust!

LOL I like the way he shit on griezmann

Ahead of the start of this season's Champions League, Real Madrid captain, Sergio Ramos, had some scathing words for Atletico's Antoine Griezmann.

The Frenchman had suggested after his stellar year that he now sits at the same table as Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

"His ignorance is very bold," Ramos said to reporters at his pre-match press conference.

"When I listen to this guy talk I remember Totti, Xavi, Raul, Iniesta, Iker... players who have many titles and they don't have this individual award [Ballon d'Or].

"He should be advised by Cholo or Godin, people who have values that would suit him."

Real are looking for a fourth Champions League title in a row, unprecedented in the modern era, and Ramos is hungry to prove everyone wrong again.

"We have pride and responsibility," he continued.

"Those three Champions League wins are not the coincidence, you have to maintain the ambition to want to win."