Global football & stuff !!!

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
How did Ghorbani end up playing for Azerbaijan? Saw he played 85 minutes in the world cup match against Portugal yesterday?

He is from Mazandaran, sure he has Azeri heritage like lots of Iranians but how is he allowed to get capped by another country without having lived there before?

I didn't know FIFA allowed that.
You don't have to live in a country to be capped by them. You only need to prove ancestry. Even a grandfather/grandmother is permitted by FIFA as proof of ancestry.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
I am trying to find another football team to support, alongside Milan, PSV, Sevilla, Hertha Berlin, Switzerland, Real Sociedad, Wolfsburg, Grasshopper Zurich, Twente, Betis, Lille, St Etienne, Feyenoord, Ajax, Lubeck, Karlruhe. I got annoyed as one or two of these were supporting BLM movement.

It's important to have passion for a football team. Any suggestions please?

Oct 18, 2010
germany is beating up on armenia 4-0 at the half!

meanwhile in the 'promised land'(heheh) the apartheider animals
booed their own player since he is a semite of the arab kind :LOL:

to fifa: time to ban the apartheid regime cabrons!

Arab-Israeli soccer star Munas Dabbur heavily booed during Israel win

Israel's emphatic 5-2 victory against Austria in their World Cup qualifying campaign at the Sammy Ofer Stadium in Haifa on Saturday night was marred by boos directed at Arab-Israeli footballer Munas Dabbur.

Dabbur, 29-years-old, scored the second of five goals as the Israeli national football team celebrated one of their most significant victories in recent years, as they look to qualify for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/s...abbur-heavily-booed-during-austria-win-678734