Glwiz app on Samsung TV

not sure if anyone else has this issue but I cant access the app since few days ago. It keeps saying General error and app has some technical difficulties and not not available at this time

i was just wondering if any one else got the same problem

I have reinstalled the app and the tv SW updated already

Last edited:

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
I watched todays game using the app on my TV & it worked great , I also did the update a few weeks . Maybe you have to remove the app and try reinstalling it .

sh_reza

Football Fan
Nov 18, 2014
با سلام
دوست عزیز با توجه به اینکه من هم در دوسه روز گذشته با دریافت برنامه های فارسی در جی ال وایز مشکل داشتم امیدوارم که توضیحات زیر که در سایت جی ال وایز نوشته ام بتونه به شما در رفع مشکلتون کمک کنه

با سلام ، مشکل عدم دریافت برنامه در تلویزیون من برطرف شد. !!!!
مدل تلویزیون UE46ES6200s
؛ طی دو سه روز گذشته چندین بار در منو تلویزیون کشورهای مختلف مثل انگلستان ، استرالیا ، سویس، کانادا و امریکا رو هم انتخاب کردم که هیچکدام جواب نداد . حتی چندین بار فاکتوری ریست ، و اپدیت فیرمور بکمک یو اس بی هم بی نتیجه بود . امروز هم دوباره ابتدا کشور استرالیا را انتخاب کردم و پس از بی نتیجه بودن اینکار ، در مرحله بعد سویس را انتخاب کردم و نهایتا بعدش دوباره برنامه نصب و فعال شد

فیرمور فعلی تلویزیون " T-MST10PDEUC_2000.2 "

و کشور محل اقامتم المان است.
امیدوارم که توضیحات بالا بتواند به هموطنانی که هنوز با این مشکل درگیرند کمک کند.
و نهایت اینکه بعد از دوسه روز سروکله زدن با تلویزیون ، دوباره قادر به مشاهده برنامه های فارسی در برنامه جی ال وایز هستم
موفق باشید

Last edited:

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
yep its free but you need Samsung smart tv to download it... The quality is hd, it also depends on the speed of your internet connection..

Nov 24, 2002
yep its free but you need Samsung smart tv to download it... The quality is hd, it also depends on the speed of your internet connection..
Well it depends ! Live streaming quality is not really HD but yes i agree movies and TV series quality is pretty good .

Oct 18, 2010
samsung is the best selling tv in iran.they want to keep the ex-pats
loyal to their brand.they most probably pay those who run glwiz(who must be
connected to iranian gov if not owned by them) a royalty.iranians around the
world buy lots of samsung tvs because of this free app.win-win for all.

Oct 18, 2010
samsung is the best selling tv in iran.they want to keep the ex-pats
loyal to their brand.they most probably pay those who run glwiz(who must be
connected to iranian gov if not owned by them) a royalty.iranians around the
world buy lots of samsung tvs because of this free app.win-win for all.
actually you don't even need to buy a samsung tv to get the free app.
just by one for their smart blu ray players and you are good to go.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
same thing that other million free apps have ....

Anyways the GLWIZ service is now restored :)
thats not how the world works,
GLWIZ service COST the company money (bandwidth / infrastructure) , one must be STUPID to think they would just do this for "free" all those "FREE" apps you see, they are either after market-share to get popular and then be acquired, (similar to Whatsapp, YouTube etc.) or they are supported by ads.
GLWIZ has a decent market-share, so i don't think they are after that, I have a feeling they have a deal with Samsung that Samsung pays them something for each download ? All I can tell u, there nothing FREE in this world, someone , somewhere is paying for it :)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I dont have a smasung phone but i have Glwiz installed and am able to watch. What am i missing? Whats all the talk about Samsung when people who dont own samsung get the same service from the app?

Oct 18, 2010
thats not how the world works,
GLWIZ service COST the company money (bandwidth / infrastructure) , one must be STUPID to think they would just do this for "free" all those "FREE" apps you see, they are either after market-share to get popular and then be acquired, (similar to Whatsapp, YouTube etc.) or they are supported by ads.
GLWIZ has a decent market-share, so i don't think they are after that, I have a feeling they have a deal with Samsung that Samsung pays them something for each download ? All I can tell u, there nothing FREE in this world, someone , somewhere is paying for it :)
glwiz might pretend to be a for profit outfit but in reality it is the overseas arm of the irib.
there is no way they can provide the content they provide their 'customers' worldwide without
direct help and approval of the highest echelon of irib and the islamic republic.so i don't think
they are in this for the money.talk about iranians being confused.