GN bashing Adel

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
For some reason sirabi's posts remind me a lot of those of eshghi's. Very logical. Don't know about sirabi vali heifeh een eshghi keh oon tarafi (no no not that...I meant loungi :) )az Ab daroomadeh.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Ali jan, kheili mardi. You just gave a very fair point and critique. I wish we could clone you.
I second that motion :)

I really don't see anything wrong with what GN is complaining about. I like Adel, he is funny and fearless as already mentioned, but as my father (may he rest in peace) always told me, "with the microphone come great responsibilities. Television can make a person or break them". I think AF needs to be more aware of this and maintain some integrity in the show. In all fairness to the 90 program though, I'm glad they broadcasted GN's perspective on this issue.

I really don't understand where GN was born has anything to do with any of this!

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Good points raised by some people here.

Ferdosipour should be more professional in the way he conducts himself. At time he gets very personal which is not nice at all. Just to give an example, during EsEs Vs Rah Ahan's match, when Ansarian attempted a bicycle kick which he narrowly missed Ferdosipour riducles the poor guy on national television by saying "Ansarian film ziad dideh"!!! What the f*** comment is that..
You would have been kissing his ass if he had succeeded in that bicycle kick which he almost did.. I would be really angry if I was Ansarian, as Ferdosipour has no right to ridicule someone on tv like that..

Having said this, I really appreciate his candidness and courage when he is talking about things that are really of importance to fans.. For example the stance he took on Daei was very fair and reasonable..

saravireeka

Football Fan
Jan 10, 2007
All of you asking too much from chale maidony,
This is another classic action by Haj Agha General GN.
Even if Adel is wrong, he should not reacted this way, after all he is representative of the nation. But again Chale maidony always is chaleh maidoni, money and position will not change anyone.
He is "farzand khalaf on Jomhori islamis", no one should expect anything less.

Jun 18, 2005
GN lat baz microphono did dasto paye khodesho gom kard. After Hejazi, MayeliKohan, nobate agha Adel ham resid.

Martike boland shodi rafti Jamkaran ye nameh andakhti tahe chah bad fekr kardi kheyli halite? Adel shish sal pishesham to Navad bood. To koja bodi on moghe? Meydoon bar kharboze bar mikardi?

Akhe bi savad, Adel has his degree from Sharif university. Toye ChaleMeydoni miay be in dars midi ke chetori harf bezaneh? Vaghean keh...

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
Akhe bi savad, Adel has his degree from Sharif university. Toye ChaleMeydoni miay be in dars midi ke chetori harf bezaneh? Vaghean keh...
By the same token, I guess 99% of our people also should shut their mouth when it comes to AN. After all, AN has a PhD from elmo sanat which is also considered a decent school, and the 99% which most probably have less education should merely be potatoes.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
The guy couldn even care for his bodyguards as they go down left and right on the road.
Exactly my point. Just because the guy has a degree from Sharif, that does not mean GN or anyone else can't criticize him. Even I find Adel at times very ridiculous while speaking on national TV. Come on, disliking GN is something, but pulling Adel's Sharif dagree here and making him immune to any sort of criticism on GN's behalf is some thing else.

Jun 18, 2005
Exactly my point. Just because the guy has a degree from Sharif, that does not mean GN or anyone else can't criticize him. Even I find Adel at times very ridiculous while speaking on national TV. Come on, disliking GN is something, but pulling Adel's Sharif dagree here and making him immune to any sort of criticism on GN's behalf is some thing else.
I certainly wouldnt have gone there had it not been for GN's past record of going at it in regards to other individuals.

Criticizing is one thing and bashing is another. He was bashing Adel. Like he hasn been in Football for more than three years and been playing Ping Pong previous to that. How is that criticizing exactly?

GN doesnt know how to respect. He speaks from a position of given authority. He thinks he can go after anyone and say whatever he wants.

In doing that he is breaking the respect lines.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
Just for the record, I am not a big fan of GN either. After our disastrous performance in WC, he was the best choice. He has a good resume and for short term he was the best we had. Plus, all I know is that he is better that clown Croat by miles, and I rather lose to Jordan and Macedonia's B team with an Iranian coach than a kharejaki one! So far, he has done a good job, and anyone questioning his abilities either hates him because of his connection to the Blues in the past, or they are simply obsessed with Farangi coaches which I think is the case with most of his critics.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
GN doesnt know how to respect. He speaks from a position of given authority. He thinks he can go after anyone and say whatever he wants.

In doing that he is breaking the respect lines.
I agree. He has crossed his limits in the past as far as respecting the pishkesvats is concerned.
However, between Adel and GN, I disagree. How come Adel can make fun of each and every player at his will and at any time, but GN can't make a comment by saying Adel used to play Ping Pong. IPride just gave a couple of examples for what he did recently. Btw, just watch Adel next time when he is interviewing a coach or something after a game. Throughout the entire interview, either he is looking around, or his talking to his cameraman. That I call disrespectful.

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
Was it my ammeh joon that came on national television and said" Aghaye dayee dota roopayee nemitooneh bezaneh".. and took a piss on Daei?? I think I have the clip saved on my computer at home..
and thats same as ...OMIDVARAM OONYEKI MAREFAT DASHTE BASHE ?????
or BARNAME 90 SHABIHE THEATRE SHOODE,, ADEL MIGE ISFAHANI( baba ye aghaee ,,chizi ???) MIKHANDE.........

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
He deserves criticism for a lot of things and isn't really answering a lot of the things said against him, but come on, what was so bad about what he said here? Ferdowsipour gets away with saying all kinds of stuff and GN is right about a lot of stuff here. At least he's not talking behind his back and says it out in the open. Besides, coaches do this type of thing all over the world. If people really want to see shocking behavior they should read some of the things Big Phil Scolari has said to the media. It doesn't even come close to GN's behavior. This stuff is not important, but how the team plays and how he acts on the sideline and his delusional the Arabs are trying to destroy our football arguments obviously are important. Not to mention the huge conflict of interest in his position with Esteghlal.
what was bad?? the way he talked was disrespecting someone on national TV..

happens around the world??? true,,it does but this id far behind the way we iranian speak...we are taarofi....beshin va betamarg JOFTESH yek mani mide vali bastegi dare kodoom ra koja entekhab koni va begi....dont compare iran and our culture to another country's....its totally different the way europeans think compared to iranians...ur point r not valid at alll

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
and anyone questioning his abilities either hates him because of his connection to the Blues in the past, or they are simply obsessed with Farangi coaches which I think is the case with most of his critics.
what abilities exactlly??? a last min draw and 45 min loole boodan to belarus ( 66th in the fifa ranking) :confused:

defeating UAE and qatar and other 2nd rate arabian teams doesnt need abilities my friend...we took our full squad to qatar for a 1-0 over qatar??? :wallbash2:
we had a 2-2 draw with crotia in zagreb baba joon...miane mah e man ta mahe gardoon ..............................

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
Its because its OK to bash GN because he sounds like a Laat (as if top Italian, Spanish and UK managers sound like geniuses, HUH)

Yet the same people, when Brankoh said that Iran's 70s team was not so good, or Beckham hasnt scored a goal in 4 years, or Kameli and Badavi are the best defenders in Iran, or Azizi was the 4th best player in his club at the time - they didnt even raise a squeak.

To be honest this whole thing isnt a big deal for me, 90 is there to be an entertaining soccer show and if Adel isnt gonna be thought-provoking then what's he there for? Im glad he is atoning now for the lack of criticism he had during Brangoh's time - as a pundit he is the best (although he is awful as an interviewer).

At the same time, GN isnt really to be taken seriously in this clip - am i the only one who appreciates his sense of humour?!? I take it most people here dont appreciate deadpan comedy....
GN knows himself that he is the NO 1 target FOR eses ellimination from asian cups...so he is misleading the media with his craps...
marde hesabi,,,,man age biam be khoode to begam to hichi az football nemidooni va 4 ta roopaee balad nisti ..ya begam to chand ta club football bazi kardi ya begam playstaion va xbox ba football pitch fargh mikone,,hamin khoode shooma miaee HAVAR mikeshi,,va 1000 ta post mizani va harfo hadis rah mindazi dadashe man...

marg khoobe vali vase hamsaye....be jaye inke in bitaraf bashi va ghabool koni ke harfe chalemeidooni va lat bazzi kare adam haye motomaden nist ,,taasob cheshmato koor karde va nemitooni bebini:--closed:

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
This time I agree with Qalenoie ,90 has lost its meaning and purpose .
I dislike adel since the time he had branko on his show and he kept his mouth shut when branko was insulting our 1970s football team .
I never forgive him for that and I made sure he got my message !:hau:
that is the only thing that caught your eyes in my post ?
Everything is just black or white to you ,typical loungi ...:whack:
adel and 90 show is succesful cuz he doesnt do any criticising by himself...letting other KARSHENAS to do the job,,
in case of branco and his comments...i think adel judt did his job and let the viewers to judge,,same as GN bashing on him....
90 show is not a court ,its just a place to share thoughts

adel is sometimes cruel and no one can deny how he tease others but i guess thats the way Tv PRESENTERS are

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
in case of branco and his comments...i think adel judt did his job and let the viewers to judge,,same as GN bashing on him....
90 show is not a court ,its just a place to share thoughts
Aziz jan ,what yu say don't apply to this case .
when a foriegner comes and insults and make incorrect comments about our football by saying things like Iran drew with Bahrain in tehran in World cup qualifiers 1978 and some one like adel just sit there and watch him it makes you wonder !

it is his job to put him in his place . it is not about thoughts ,it is about facts and results .
there are millions watching and not all of them like you and me are oldtimers who know what happened in the 70s ,so it is his job to make sure someone like branko could not get away by spreading lies to justify his own poor results and incompetent management .

sad thing is his general knowledge in history of football is very good ,but for some reason he did not want to put him in his place.

Last edited:

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
Aziz jan ,what yu say don't apply to this case .
when a foriegner comes and insults and make incorrect comments about our football by saying things like Iran drew with Bahrain in tehran in World cup qualifiers 1978 and some one like adel just sit there and watch him it makes you wonder !

it is his job to put him in his place . it is not about thoughts ,it is about facts and results .
there are millions watching and not all of them like you and me are oldtimers who know what happened in the 70s ,so it is his job to make sure someone like branko could not get away by spreading lies to justify his own poor results and incompetent management .

sad thing is his general knowledge in history of football is very good ,but for some reason he did not want to put him in his place.
yes ,,he could have reminded branco about his BS but adel is not judgemental...no one can confirm if he is blue or red himself,,,,clever enough not showing his deeps emotions....

branco was the first one who knows he is talking crap...