GN bashing Adel

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
Aug 26, 2005
Classic!

Whilst he makes his argument all too clear, I have to say he kinda has a point. 90 is almost a political tool rather than being an analytical tool these days.

Aug 26, 2005
GN is crossing his limits or better to say already has crossed it..

martike chalemeidooni mozalaf,,,,,,as eses andakhtanet biroon ba oon eftezahet...az TM ham haghete hamin emshab chuck out beshi..

ferdoosi por karesh mojri boodane va kare to chize dige,,,age to toonesti biaee mojri beshi ,onvaght ferdoosi poor ham mire morabi TM mishe:doh:
Geezus...what does that have to do with the point he is making. Uncouth he may be, but the rest he is not far off on. And it has nothing to do with Ferdosipour's mojri boodan.

I like Adel because he is fearless and exposes a lot of issues. I like him because of his content and what he brings to our footballing institution. Although GN says too much, you gotta agree he has a point about the show.

xoraster

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
I am already looking forwad to see who he is going to attack next. There is a new victim every week.

He has got his 15 minutes of fame and he just cant handle it.
Ah well, 3 more months and thats it.

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
you gotta agree he has a point about the show.
what point??? he says MAHIYATE FANISH RO AZ DAST DADE....well i cant see anything FANNI in our football specially out dasti tactics....

i should add GN's latest attitude to his flashy CV...lol
starting arguing with the ref about a penalty kick( which wasnt a penalty to be honest)
his intentions to pull the team out of the pitch again in the same friendly match as DASTHAYE POSHTE PARDE AND ARABS mikhan sare maro bebaran
3- cancelling and arranged match against UAE in dubai since ARABS MIKHAN SARE MA RO BEORAN
4- showing pure class while talking with MK in 90 show
5- shouting at iranian journalists in korea when they said TM has no tactics saying SHOOMA HICHI AZ FOOTBALL NEMIFAHMIN
6- and LAST BUT NOT LEAST,,,,his latest against adel

Aug 26, 2005
Bro, you keep bringing up the same non-sense to back the same argument.

FIS: we've already played with UAE twice in friendlies. And you didn't refute his assertion. Do you not think 90 has become a political tool? If not, then that's your disagreement and that's where it ends. Whether he grew up in naziabad or he prays 5 times a day has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
This time I agree with Qalenoie ,90 has lost its meaning and purpose .
I dislike adel since the time he had branko on his show and he kept his mouth shut when branko was insulting our 1970s football team .
I never forgive him for that and I made sure he got my message !:hau:

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
Bro, you keep bringing up the same non-sense to back the same argument.

FIS: we've already played with UAE twice in friendlies. And you didn't refute his assertion. Do you not think 90 has become a political tool? If not, then that's your disagreement and that's where it ends. Whether he grew up in naziabad or he prays 5 times a day has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.
talking of nonsense u should read again ur post and u will get the idea what ecactlly nonsense is..
what political tool baba??? khak bar sare oon politics i ke masalash GN va baghiye loser ha bashe...baba joon ,, agha bargashte dare lichar mige be mojri tv,,mige be khabar negar ke omidvaram shooma az OONYEKI ba marefat tar bashi...in che rabti be politics dare akhe??? nazi abad jaye badi nist faghat dalili vojood nadare ke bache haye nazi abad har rooz bian to tv va DOOR AFSHANI KONAN..

namaz ye mozooe shakhsiye hamoon toor ke migi,,,vali injoori harf zadan dige DEFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KARDAN NADARE

GN cancelled our last game after hamburg match... update ur info

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
Speaking of nazi abad.. how is ali parvin doing these days??
bache haye nazi abad MARAM daran..in chalemeidooni ro ghatiye nazi abad nakon lotfan... how many times can u recall ali parvin speaking the way this chalemedooni talked on N ,TV???never
ali parvin may talk with loads of F word but its only limited to the dressing roon not in the public like this jerk does...

no one can/should defend this CHEAP/CHAV talking style what so ever...the way GN talks reflects IFF management...not our TM..

adam harf zadane MEHDI ro mibine HAZ mikone,,,vahid harf mizane HAZ mikone,,,YAHYA ro mibine HAZ mikone....
but out of blue yek chalemeidooni miad be ooonvane namayande football IRAN dar sathe donya joori harf mizane ke adaam mikhad BALA biare..

safahi farahani ye bar goft vaghti ke ba tomislav ivic dar ghor e keshi fifa sherkat karde,,hame morabi haye team haye dige miomadan va ba IVIC dast midadan va dar natije esme IRAN represent mishoode,,
hala fekr konin in jerk ke laghabe dalghak bishtar behesh miad ,,biad bere ba 4 ta morabi harf bezane....:hau:

khooda az amsale mostafavi nagzare ke amsale MK va GN ro avordan TM...khooda lanat kone har chi namarde

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
bache haye nazi abad MARAM daran..in chalemeidooni ro ghatiye nazi abad nakon lotfan... how many times can u recall ali parvin speaking the way this chalemedooni talked on N ,TV???never
ali parvin may talk with loads of F word but its only limited to the dressing roon not in the public like this jerk does...
Was it my ammeh joon that came on national television and said" Aghaye dayee dota roopayee nemitooneh bezaneh".. and took a piss on Daei?? I think I have the clip saved on my computer at home..

Aug 26, 2005
Was it my ammeh joon that came on national television and said" Aghaye dayee dota roopayee nemitooneh bezaneh".. and took a piss on Daei?? I think I have the clip saved on my computer at home..
Na baba, to dorough migi. Hatman filmo edit kardi. Faghadr een GN kasif entoriye. Parvin? Parvin? Aghas, gole. :rolleyes:

sirabi

News Team
Sep 19, 2005
He deserves criticism for a lot of things and isn't really answering a lot of the things said against him, but come on, what was so bad about what he said here? Ferdowsipour gets away with saying all kinds of stuff and GN is right about a lot of stuff here. At least he's not talking behind his back and says it out in the open. Besides, coaches do this type of thing all over the world. If people really want to see shocking behavior they should read some of the things Big Phil Scolari has said to the media. It doesn't even come close to GN's behavior. This stuff is not important, but how the team plays and how he acts on the sideline and his delusional the Arabs are trying to destroy our football arguments obviously are important. Not to mention the huge conflict of interest in his position with Esteghlal.

Nov 29, 2002
Its because its OK to bash GN because he sounds like a Laat (as if top Italian, Spanish and UK managers sound like geniuses, HUH)

Yet the same people, when Brankoh said that Iran's 70s team was not so good, or Beckham hasnt scored a goal in 4 years, or Kameli and Badavi are the best defenders in Iran, or Azizi was the 4th best player in his club at the time - they didnt even raise a squeak.

To be honest this whole thing isnt a big deal for me, 90 is there to be an entertaining soccer show and if Adel isnt gonna be thought-provoking then what's he there for? Im glad he is atoning now for the lack of criticism he had during Brangoh's time - as a pundit he is the best (although he is awful as an interviewer).

At the same time, GN isnt really to be taken seriously in this clip - am i the only one who appreciates his sense of humour?!? I take it most people here dont appreciate deadpan comedy....

Aug 26, 2005
He deserves criticism for a lot of things and isn't really answering a lot of the things said against him, but come on, what was so bad about what he said here? Ferdowsipour gets away with saying all kinds of stuff and GN is right about a lot of stuff here. At least he's not talking behind his back and says it out in the open. Besides, coaches do this type of thing all over the world. If people really want to see shocking behavior they should read some of the things Big Phil Scolari has said to the media. It doesn't even come close to GN's behavior. This stuff is not important, but how the team plays and how he acts on the sideline and his delusional the Arabs are trying to destroy our football arguments obviously are important. Not to mention the huge conflict of interest in his position with Esteghlal.
Ali jan, kheili mardi. You just gave a very fair point and critique. I wish we could clone you.

And you're right, what's funny is that GN himself was telling the reporter to MAKE SURE it was said on Navad. :nanana:

As I said before, people care more for the 'bells and whistles' (if he speaks properly and is ba-kelas) than the real deal (a coach who, through his actions, is making a team successful).