GN or Dunga?

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
They are very similar in many ways. Both are vatany for their team; both are young and inexperienced. Both have many critics who feel the coach is not qualified. But both are proving them wrong. Dunga came back from a loss to Mexico to win the Copa America, and Mr. Ghalenoee is on his way to do us proud at the Asian Cup.

I say GN is a bit better than Dunga!

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
They are very similar in many ways. Both are vatany for their team; both are young and inexperienced. Both have many critics who feel the coach is not qualified. But both are proving them wrong. Dunga came back from a loss to Mexico to win the Copa America, and Mr. Ghalenoee is on his way to do us proud at the Asian Cup.

what do you smoke?

For the love of God man! Do you try to write something silly or is it a natural talent with you?!