GO D.C. NATIONALS...

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
So the other day I invested 210 dollars in a 20 game season package to the new D.C. Nationals baseball team... I have grown up an O's fan my whole life but I hate Peter Angelos and the way he runs the team. I wish it could go back like it was in the olden days...

Either way I'm going to go to 20 or so games this season with a friend of mine who purchased the seat next to me!

I'm happy...

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
PaYaM said:
Bandwagon...

I hate people who switch teams

I hate people who waste money on tickets and never go to a game

I hate you..

ORIOLES
What the hell are you talking about... I was an O's fan before you were born... I watched or listened to every single one of their games for years and could have told you every single stat of their players... You were not around Pre-Angelo's time so don't talk.

I'm still an O's fan 1st then a Nationals fan but considering I can go see 20 games for 200 bucks in D.C. and it would cost me double that in Baltimore I think i'm gonna go to D.C.

May 2, 2003
Have fun you guys. But in my heart I'll always love and remember them as the Expos or les Expos. I still think it was a conspiracy in 94 when they were sure to win the world series and baseball went on strike. Ofcourse with the jays having won the previous two world series, americas national past time could not be won by a canadian team for the third year in a row.
anybody remember that team? Moises Alou, Marquis Grissom, Larry Walker, Tim Wallack, Denis Martinez, Pedro Martinez, John Wetteland... With the exception of Denis Martinez who was already a star, they all went on to become famous after that team was dismantled.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
that's what I hate about franchise leagues..

a team like the expos moves to d.c. for absolutely nothing..

imagine Aston Villa or West Ham United playing in Brighton or Bristol instead of Birmingham and East London.

Oct 1, 2004
Mash Ghasem said:
Have fun you guys. But in my heart I'll always love and remember them as the Expos or les Expos. I still think it was a conspiracy in 94 when they were sure to win the world series and baseball went on strike. Ofcourse with the jays having won the previous two world series, americas national past time could not be won by a canadian team for the third year in a row.
anybody remember that team? Moises Alou, Marquis Grissom, Larry Walker, Tim Wallack, Denis Martinez, Pedro Martinez, John Wetteland... With the exception of Denis Martinez who was already a star, they all went on to become famous after that team was dismantled.
Yes Montreal had some of the most amazing farm clubs, as well as some of the best baseballs scouts in the world, thats why they had such great players and continued to find great players even in their last years (Cabrera, Guererro, Vidro). It was a shame that the Expo's left as Montreal really is a baseball city, too bad the fans didnt show it.