GOALS Highlights AFC15

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
I don't know man. Judging by the highlights only, it seemed South Korea were extremely lucky to win that game against Oman.
i watched the full game. they were both shit.

Al habsi saved Oman's ass the game should have been 3-0. Oman in the attack and midfield has nothing to say. absolutely nothing. at least 25-30 passes which went straight out or directly to the opposition under absolutely no pressure.

Such a team should not even be participating at the finals of any tournament. (only in Asia such teams qualify for finals)

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
16 teams.... 9 Arab... 7 Non Arab.
Pure mathematics says at least 2 of Semi final teams Should be Arabs.
So far Araba Soosk shodan. Lets see later on...
forget about mathematics bro arab teams are shit. and they are consistently getting more and more shit. At least in the early 80s Kuwait under the shadow of Iran and then IR has something to say.
90s were the years of UAE and then KSA. Since the early 2000s the Ey-rabs have gotten shit, and worse and in this Cup you will see their complete demise.

all the money is going towards Jihadi camps and suicide bombings.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
k.jpg

دوستان عزیز این عکس جناب مهندس کیوان خان گًل ما میباشد که با وجودی اینکه می***گوید این بازی***های تیم*** عربی*** صنار نمی******ارزند،ولی*** این بازی را تمام وقت دیده است.جاسوسان این سایت بعد از تحقیق کامل مطالعه شده اند که کیوان عزیز،بعد از وقتی*** که تیم*** عمان گًل خورد،بدین شکل دست به دعا بر آورد و برای تیم*** عمان دعا کرد.

مخلص کیوان عزیز،امیدوارم از شوخی*** من دل*** رنج نشوید
:):):)

Dec 30, 2014
That is perhaps one of the worst penalties I have ever seen at this level. What was the guy thinking?

I still think Uzbakistan and DPR will advance from this group.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
IRAN 2-0 Bahrain
Hajsafis goal must be among top 5 goals of Tournament

Guys please Comment in other threads.
Here you just LIKE the videos and move on.
So we have thread pure for official match videos.
Thanx on advance!

[video=youtube_share;a4G0RKO8Qbo]http://youtu.be/a4G0RKO8Qbo[/video]