Gol Bezan podcast

Pasha H

Football Fan
Oct 15, 2017
Hi,

My name is Pasha Hajian and host of Gol Bezan podcast. Gol Bezan is the only currently independent podcast in the world that concentrates on Iranian football. We cover everything from Iranian national team to the domestic leagues. We interview coaches, players and other notable figures surrounding Iranian or Asian football. Everything is done via audio. The staff members of TM are very close to us and we sometimes tend to reveal sources in our pod discussions. We have our website up and running now. You can subscribe to our newsletter and currently we are looking for bloggers. Our email is mail@golbezanpodcast.com. Our latest pod was released today with German football expert, Uli hesse. I would appreciate if you football lovers subscribed and got involved with Gol Bezan!

Latest pod: https://m.soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/interview-uli-hesse

Link to our iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/gol-bezan/id979811272?mt=2

Thank you,

Pasha Hajian
Founder | Gol Bezan
www.golbezanpodcast.com

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Pasha and his team had a good podcast interview with CQ. He one more time shit @ PGPL and said even derby quality wasn't good and now compare to 2014, he will have a big headache to name the WC squad and will have to leave some very good players outside which wasn't the case at all in 2014 as 60 % of the squad play outside right now.

https://soundcloud.com/gol-bezan

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Good stuff Pasha. Welcome. One suggestion:

I know it can be a pain but it's pretty standard issue to have a full transcript of every interview. Try to provide it as it will definitely increase traffic to your cause.

Also get your entire team (including our own Babak Golriz) to participate in this forum so your passion and views on the subjects you cover are known. That will also get you much more traffic.

Keep it up guys.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
and will have to leave some very good players outside which wasn't the case at all in 2014 as 60 % of the squad play outside right now.
Wasn't the case at all?!!! Ok, it is different now than the last time but come on.... you did leave one of Iran's absolute best players out back in 2014!!! :mad:

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Pasha's CQ interview is all over social media and Iranian sources(Navad, V3, etc) and news papers.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Wasn't the case at all?!!! Ok, it is different now than the last time but come on.... you did leave one of Iran's absolute best players out back in 2014!!! :mad:
Well if you mean Khalatbari then yes, but other than that when you take Beikzadeh to WC that say a lot tbh :)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Well if you mean Khalatbari then yes, but other than that when you take Beikzadeh to WC that say a lot tbh :)
Poor Beykzadeh! :D He got worse after he got that bad injury otherwise before that he wasn't that bad. :)

Pasha H

Football Fan
Oct 15, 2017
Hi again,

I just wanted to thank you guys for all the support. Coach even thanked us off the air for the work we do to promote Iranian football outside of Iran, which was very surreal. Babak Golriz is a great friend of mine and glad to have him on board and is truly a great guy. I appreciate all the support and we are trying our best to spread more news about golbezan podcast!