Gol Bezan podcast

Pasha H

Football Fan
Oct 15, 2017
Hi folks,

First, I would appreciate if you guys would tell us about your thoughts on Gol Bezan podcast on here or emailing us at mail@golbezanpodcast.com. We are truly trying our best to spread awareness of Iranian football outside of Iran. I wanted to let you guys know that we are bringing on Saman Ghoddos on next week. Either you can post your questions here or tweet us @golbezan. Iranian media keeps on plagiarizing our work and if we could get the Iranian community to spread the word about our podcast then people would know that originial work was ours. It's quite hard getting exclusive interviews. I appreciate ISP and you because you genuinely care about helping us.

Thank you,

Pasha Hajian

Pasha H

Football Fan
Oct 15, 2017
Hi,

Sorry, I am not very familiar with how threads work, but will from now on will post our content here. Tomorrow we will interview Saman Ghoddos after the World Cup draw. BBC World service this evening will be interviewing me on Iranian football. If anyone is interested you can listen to it on the BBC World Service program at 11:25 pm ET. However, they should be posting a recorded version of it later. It's great they are giving some coverage to Iranian football!

Oct 1, 2004
Hi,

Sorry, I am not very familiar with how threads work, but will from now on will post our content here. Tomorrow we will interview Saman Ghoddos after the World Cup draw. BBC World service this evening will be interviewing me on Iranian football. If anyone is interested you can listen to it on the BBC World Service program at 11:25 pm ET. However, they should be posting a recorded version of it later. It's great they are giving some coverage to Iranian football!
Well done and keep up the good work.
Good that some mainstream media is covering our national team. Last World Cup the reporting/coverage on Iran from the major players was pretty bad/lacking.

Pasha H

Football Fan
Oct 15, 2017
Thank you! Yea, that's what we are striving towards for. I believe in a short amount of time the podcast has gotten plenty of attention. We are trying our best to get more support from folks sharing the pod to get more Iranian fans involved. The guys running ISP are truly football people and I thank them for allowing us to share our content. We all are Iranians and should always seek to help one another out, but that usually is not the case sadly!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Thank you! Yea, that's what we are striving towards for. I believe in a short amount of time the podcast has gotten plenty of attention. We are trying our best to get more support from folks sharing the pod to get more Iranian fans involved. The guys running ISP are truly football people and I thank them for allowing us to share our content. We all are Iranians and should always seek to help one another out, but that usually is not the case sadly!
Have you looked into getting on Spotify ?

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Pasha jan thanx for the podcast. great analysis. just an advice, if you can, audio edit the podcast, before uploading. I'm talking about make it same level of volume and treble for all voices.
I dont think it is the meaning that listeners have to adjust the volume and treble at every voice change? other than that, thanx for the great analysis.

Pasha H

Football Fan
Oct 15, 2017
Thank you! We are trying our best to fix that, but as everyone else is in different parts of the world with different connections it sometimes hinders other voices. We have even asked experts in fixing audio levels and they said the issue is the different woods all merging as one lowers or raise voices. It has been hectic, but will try to make it better.

dariush-44

Bench Warmer
Oct 15, 2004
45 mins in is my interview with the BBC on Iranian football. If anyone wanted to check it out!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w172vr0nz3pl18z#play
I'm gonna be that guy w/ the blatant fact check :ess-expert: it's not 'there is also Four other Arab countries...' in this world cup. i.e. your list of Arabs (KSA, Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt) are non-inclusive of Iran (non-Arab).

Great job formulating Maria's stance :belly:

Pasha H

Football Fan
Oct 15, 2017
Our exclusive interview with son of Johan Cruyff out this upcoming Monday. Jordi spoke to us about his work in the Middle-East, Queiroz, Iran, Asian vs European players, World Cup and on our two star players Shojaei/Hajsafi