Golzar hosting the Iranian version of Who wants to be a Millionaire !!!

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
They didn't even change the Soundtrack, Down with the USA
Its ok to use the show's format and sound track as long as IRIB pay copy right fees. I highly doubt it though
They copy everything from west including Manoto programs and as you said they burn US flags and shout out anti West slogans.
Bunch of Barbarians.

Nov 24, 2002
هرچی کس مشنگه تو اون مملکت یه کاره ای شده. هرچی آدم درست حسابی بود هم دررفته اومده خارج یا بزودی در میره
To oun system ageh bekhay survive koni bayad hamintori bashi, khanandeh, honarpishe, navazandeh, varzeshkar, va va.

Beghole Jahangir Kosari, chera adel ferdosipour ye bar be oun gondeha gir nemide, eftekharesh ine ke be 4 ta namayande majles gir dade.

Ba ye khanande nesabatan marof sonnati chandi ghabl concert dashtam. kheili dam az roshanfekri ham mizad va ba 4 ta az los angelesi ha mesle Ebi o Andy o Dr Holakoei aks gerefte bod, Hesabi ham tarside bod, bad migoft man tokhmam ham nist AGHA CD mano to khonash dare va gosh mikone LOOLLL!!

Tarze fekro bebin, ina taze roshanfekra jame hastan kheir sareshon!!!

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
eyy hAji, "Millionaire" is a brit game-show of origin and have nothing to do with US & A. :)
However the "Millionaire" is a tv-show made for illiterate, let's say for mid-school students at the best scenario.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
هرچی کس مشنگه تو اون مملکت یه کاره ای شده. هرچی آدم درست حسابی بود هم دررفته اومده خارج یا بزودی در میره
Exactly, which is why Iran is never going to be fixed, when it comes to "TALKING" we all love Iran and care for iran, some say they give their life for Iran, but spend days behind Canada and Australia embassy to get out and forget about Iran. (me and my family being one of them!)

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Exactly, which is why Iran is never going to be fixed, when it comes to "TALKING" we all love Iran and care for iran, some say they give their life for Iran, but spend days behind Canada and Australia embassy to get out and forget about Iran. (me and my family being one of them!)
There's more than enough idiots to make up for any 'care' or 'willingness' shown by supposed patriots. It's been and will remain a lost cause for many generations. I can totally understand people realizing life is too short and saying a big FUCK IT to it all.

The overwhelming feeling of those who leave Iran these days is:
"Hey if my grandparents suffered, my parents suffered, I suffered, my children suffer and their children will most likely suffer, then FUCK IT! I don't care. Lets leave..."

It's hard to argue against.