Good Article by Ledeen

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005
This sob if he could he would have nuked our entire population.
His the number one enemy of Iran and Iranians, that fact was established years ago. A blood sucking neo-con.

Makaveli

IPL Player
Jan 28, 2006
Are you shitting me. Ledeen is the biggest anti-Iran Jew in the world, and there's a lot of competition for that job.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Guys,
Read the article and tell me if you have read anything more truthfull on the western press. Besides - He is giving good advice on how to make the movement successful - Forget the Jew, Conservative...... Let's for once debate the potential lies he spreads and the points he makes.

Here is some of it;
.........Much will depend on their ability to communicate. The regime has been waging a cyberwar against the dissidents, shutting down websites, cell phones, Facebook, and the like. As most people have learned, the basic communiations tool is Twitter, which somehow continues to function. Bigtime Kudos to Twitter, by the way, for postponing its planned maintenance so that the Iranians can continue to Tweet. Would that Google were so solicitous of freedom.

We don’t know who’s going to win. The Iranian people know that they’re on their own; they aren’t going to get any help from us, or the United Nations, or the Europeans. But paradoxically, this lack of support may strengthen their will. There is no cavalry on the horizon. If they are going to prevail, they and their unlikely leaders will have to gut it out by themselves. God be with them.

Last edited:

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
As much as I despise this SOB he is right about Rahnavard. I told my wife even if MHM wants to back down ZR will not let him. There is something about that woman. More power to her. Dorood bar sharafesh.