Google's employees walking out today at 11:00 local time.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Google has covered for a lot of exec's and their sexual relations and abuse and ignoring company policies in regards to dating subordinates within the Co. and NYT report last week publicizing some high profile cases has caused reaction at the company by employees;

It sounds like ppl at the top were banging a lot of other ppl, including Mr Rubin, head of Android which google bought for $50 mil and let go of for $200 mil package and covered his sexual abuse behavior, which came to surface later at his next job, Uber and he was let go as well.

Mr Rubin, a married man's note to a woman from google he was having an affair with;

an August 2015 email Mr. Rubin sent to one woman. “You will be happy being taken care of,” he wrote. “Being owned is kinda like you are my property, and I can loan you to other people.”

Mr. Rubin’s wealth, fueled by Google, has increased by 35 times in less than a decade. According to his ex-wife’s suit, his net worth is now about $350 million, up from $10 million in 2009.

Afterward, Google invested in Playground Global, a venture firm Mr. Rubin started six months after leaving the company. Playground has raised $800 million. He also founded Essential, a maker of Android smartphones.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/25/...ml?action=click&module=inline&pgtype=Homepage

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Do you guys think Google did anything wrong?
Rubin was "accused" of sexual assault.
Rubin "denied" the charges
Google "fired" him anyway (without proof or investigation)
Google "payed" his compensation because they fired him.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Do you guys think Google did anything wrong?
Rubin was "accused" of sexual assault.
Rubin "denied" the charges
Google "fired" him anyway (without proof or investigation)
Google "payed" his compensation because they fired him.
I don't even think this guy did anything wrong. So fucking what? He offered status/money in return for pussy. Don't like it? Don't suck his dick. End of story.

It's not like many women don't use cock-sucking techniques to move up the corp ladder anyway. It's got its bads and goods. No man or woman has to participate.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I don't even think this guy did anything wrong. So fucking what? He offered status/money in return for pussy. Don't like it? Don't suck his dick. End of story.

It's not like many women don't use cock-sucking techniques to move up the corp ladder anyway. It's got its bads and goods. No man or woman has to participate.
Well its not that simple dude. Was she forced in doing so? did she know what she was getting into etc. ? My point is, we need to ask questions just like we do if someone is "ACCUSED" of murder !

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
oh la la!geeks and sex don't mix well.
The thing is, Governments are trying really hard to get women into tech , which I am fully behind it, but i dont like their approach, as an example, few months back i was talking to our Dev Manager, he was saying how he had to pass on a PERFECT Male candidate because HR is forcing him to hire women only! This is WRONG, what is between your leg should NOT play ANY role in what job you land, it should be the best person for the job !
I personally would 100% support stuff like extra classes for women who like to go in tech (free, sure take my tax money), we need to raise the level of women knowledge and skills in tech (dont get me wrong, there some BRILLIANT women in tech now) and that should land them the job, with just hiring someone because they are women, is WRONG just WRONG.

Another issue that most people dont talk is wage equality, again, I am ALL FOR IT, men and women should make the same amount if doing the same job, HOWEVER, we also then need a culture change, Men and Women can NOT make the same amount IF the same woman calls the man "CHEAP" if they split the bill for dinner :) you see the problem? Be honest, majority (not all) of ladies who fight for equal pay, would reject the guy if he says split the bill :)

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
The thing is, Governments are trying really hard to get women into tech , which I am fully behind it, but i dont like their approach, as an example, few months back i was talking to our Dev Manager, he was saying how he had to pass on a PERFECT Male candidate because HR is forcing him to hire women only! This is WRONG, what is between your leg should NOT play ANY role in what job you land, it should be the best person for the job !
I personally would 100% support stuff like extra classes for women who like to go in tech (free, sure take my tax money), we need to raise the level of women knowledge and skills in tech (dont get me wrong, there some BRILLIANT women in tech now) and that should land them the job, with just hiring someone because they are women, is WRONG just WRONG.

Another issue that most people dont talk is wage equality, again, I am ALL FOR IT, men and women should make the same amount if doing the same job, HOWEVER, we also then need a culture change....
Dude you're waaaaaay too brainwashed and feminized. They've got you by the balls. Don't succumb to their garbage rhetoric. It'll only depress you in the long run.

Men in general make more money because they should. (for many reasons)

There will never be as many women in tech as there are men because when it comes to creativity, logic, discipline and many other positive employable traits, a generic sample of male population will absolutely destroy a generic female population on any given day.

Plus, women get pregnant which entitles them to a shitload of stuff, but not equal pay, because Mr. Market doesn't give a shit if you're male or female.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Can you name a few ?
Yup.

- Women give birth, nurse and raise children at the cost of losing productivity. This drop in productivity is historically and naturally compensated for by men. A sustained and permanent change in that dynamic is currently not possible. Evolution might alter that in the future.

- Women are attracted to men with higher earning potential. In contrast, men rarely get attracted to women due to their earning potential. There is absolutely no incentive for men to give up their higher earning potential. If anything, they will fight tooth and nail to out-earn any and all women in their domain to reassert their attractiveness. This is nature dictating its terms.

- Men pursue more intense, more demanding and more risky tenures. In general, they are physically more capable, and require less personal maintenance. They can also afford to be bad fathers without always posing life-threatening risk to their children. This is not true for women in general. Women can rarely afford to be bad mothers. They are compensating for men's lack of attentiveness to children and higher productivity. Again, nature dictating its terms.

- Men work more comfortably in presence of other men. There's less potential for animosity and irreconcilable differences among men than there is among women or a mix of both. Nature.

- Higher paying fields (STEM) are less attractive to women than men. Numbers don't lie. Reasons matter not, but generally the male brain is more aspiring, more competitive and more logic-driven than the female brain. Nature again.

Just to name a few as you asked.