Goooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllll!!!

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
As much I love dogs, I hate cats and can't stand them. so thanks but no thanks
It seems like you havn't give the cat right chance. Their personality is unique. Your dog KNOWS it must act happy for you, regudless if it had a shitty day. Cats? No. They contact you when They want, and how they want. Just like human friends do ;)
I red some where: Cats and humans share 90 % DNA, while both creators only share 83 % DNA with dogs.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
It seems like you havn't give the cat right chance. Their personality is unique. Your dog KNOWS it must act happy for you, regudless if it had a shitty day. Cats? No. They contact you when They want, and how they want. Just like human friends do ;)
I red some where: Cats and humans share 90 % DNA, while both creators only share 83 % DNA with dogs.

Magar inkeh taraf kheili pedarsag baasheh:)

Fuck Cats, I'll go with the %83. BTW all dogs go to heaven

1531517088723.png

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ I think god having created cats, dogs and human may be saying eff the human.. but cats are lovely like dogs are, what's the difference, they're just a different flavor of frienship and appreciation.

That goat neymar is hilarious..