Great voice in Iran's version of talent show

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Mostly lousy talents in this show but the bakhtiari guy, Erfan Tahmasbi had a great voice despite being only 23 years old and made it to the final.

He even made the one referee who hardly voted for anyone to be the first referee to vote for him which made the program leader to go wow.

Great talent! Remember his name.

Ps. He's written and composed all his songs himself.

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Adam delesh misooze, imagine how many girls are denied the opportunity to showcase their talent :(
Definitely! At least when it comes to singing. We are missing lots of great female singers in Iran.

Otherwise there were great talented girls there as well. These little girls won the whole competition. They were amazing for their age. Couldn't find a video with better quality of their final performance.

These girls reached the final too. Nothing to compare with what you see in western talent shows but still....

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
akhe en GOONI chiye tane ena kardan ... :(
Khodai halam beham mikhore
We still watch it and give ratings to these assholes.
I mean look at the how sad it is, the show looks like western model, the girls somehow dancing and prancing under IRI tv. Double standard BS.
به هر شکلی این مردم را در میارن
خرسواری را اینا خوب یادگرفتن و ملت هم خرهای خوبی هستن

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Khodai halam beham mikhore
We still watch it and give ratings to these assholes.
I mean look at the how sad it is, the show looks like western model, the girls somehow dancing and prancing under IRI tv. Double standard BS.
به هر شکلی این مردم را در میارن
خرسواری را اینا خوب یادگرفتن و ملت هم خرهای خوبی هستن
Still the talent of some of the people is not to be overlooked. I posted the thread to enjoy the talents. Puking at IRI and its TV, no matter how right it is, is not the point here.

I mean look at this girl from Bam, Kerman....she's never worked with dubbing before this show. She's amazing. She only barely lost to the above mentioned singer, Erfan Tahmasbi.

Last edited:

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Definitely! At least when it comes to singing. We are missing lots of great female singers in Iran.

Otherwise there were great talented girls there as well. These little girls won the whole competition. They were amazing for their age. Couldn't find a video with better quality of their final performance.

These girls reached the final too. Nothing to compare with what you see in western talent shows but still....

LOL
Don't know if that lady judge is wearing gloves for Islamic purposes or Covid -19 purposes or she thinks its trendy or maybe her hands get easily get cold!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Still the talent of some of the people is not to be overlooked. I posted the thread to enjoy the talents. Puking at IRI and its TV, no matter how right it is, is not the point here.

I mean look at this girl from Bam, Kerman....she's never worked with dubbing before this show. She's amazing. She only barely lost to the above mentioned singer, Erfan Tahmasbi.

I didn't watch it entirely because I am not s big fan of talent shows in general but definitely I take your words, these kids have talent but I mean enough is enough. To me this is the message: we tell you when dancing is allowed and when it is not and you have to follow our orders like a bitch.
Anyhow, sorry just enjoy it but this bothers me so much !!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I didn't watch it entirely because I am not s big fan of talent shows in general but definitely I take your words, these kids have talent but I mean enough is enough. To me this is the message: we tell you when dancing is allowed and when it is not and you have to follow our orders like a bitch.
Anyhow, sorry just enjoy it but this bothers me so much !!
Well, to me there is no message. This rather shows, a lot of stuff which is not allowed is still being pushed to be practiced by the people despite the hard laws and you have to give the people credit for that. I mean I would have never even imagined small girls (be it 6 year olds) still be allowed not to wear hijab in IRI's national TV. This is not a credit to IRI but to the people.

But I do understand your frustration.

Last edited: