H.M SON , the best Asian player ever ?

Feb 18, 2005
I have yet to see a player as talented and as solid as Parviz Ghelichkhani in Asia, above all that with charisma and leadership, Karim Bagheri was in his class just lacked the tremendous spirit and leadership that Ghelichkhani had.

Son the most successful and Kia in his proximity, but equal opportunity does not apply to them all....

Bache Tehroon

Staff member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I have yet to see a player as talented and as solid as Parviz Ghelichkhani in Asia, above all that with charisma and leadership, Karim Bagheri was in his class just lacked the tremendous spirit and leadership that Ghelichkhani had.

Son the most successful and Kia in his proximity, but equal opportunity does not apply to them all....
Those players you name could not even be bothered to try hard enough 5 games in a row. Kia tried but couldn't keep up, hence the ups and downs of his career.

Son has been trying his hardest for years. You can't point to a single game or training session where Son did not exhaust himself (according to his own manager). The same cannot be said about a single Iranian player. Not one! Not even Kia!

Yeah I'm sure given the choice, Pochettino would choose Ghelichkhani, Mahdavikia or Bagheri over Son! LOL!

Feb 18, 2005
Those players you name could not even be bothered to try hard enough 5 games in a row. Kia tried but couldn't keep up, hence the ups and downs of his career.

Son has been trying his hardest for years. You can't point to a single game or training session where Son did not exhaust himself (according to his own manager). The same cannot be said about a single Iranian player. Not one! Not even Kia!

Yeah I'm sure given the choice, Pochettino would choose Ghelichkhani, Mahdavikia or Bagheri over Son! LOL!
Actually your LOL makes me more confident in my comment since we have a different take on the game! 😍

Dec 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
EXACTLY !
May be and just may be the Kias and bagheri's had the potential to be better players....but the bottom line and fact is we see Son produce amazing game display in almost every game for the last 2-3 years in one of the top teams and top caliber leagues (if not the highest).