Haddadi gets into alteration in china

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
This Hadadi must have been hanging out with the true thugs when he was in the NBA looks like he picked up on their culture. The best was the black guy throwing the chair he went Bobby Knight on China. For those of you younger cats you won't know who that is. He was the head coach of the Indiana Hoosiers and he won three national championships but he did stupid things eventually a student set him up calling him by his last name only, "Hey Knight." Well that student happened to be the son of a critic who hated Knight. Knight was an ahole to the media and his son was a freshman at IU so it was a set up but I go back to Hadadi the trailor park trash Iranian version. He is a DAHATI BEFARHANG DISGRACE TO IRANIAN CULTURE the only reason why this jagoff has a salary is because of that basektball but listen Iranian thug you can't play basketball forever and pretty soon you will be pumping gas in Tehran.

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
This Hadadi must have been hanging out with the true thugs when he was in the NBA looks like he picked up on their culture. The best was the black guy throwing the chair he went Bobby Knight on China. For those of you younger cats you won't know who that is. He was the head coach of the Indiana Hoosiers and he won three national championships but he did stupid things eventually a student set him up calling him by his last name only, "Hey Knight." Well that student happened to be the son of a critic who hated Knight. Knight was an ahole to the media and his son was a freshman at IU so it was a set up but I go back to Hadadi the trailor park trash Iranian version. He is a DAHATI BEFARHANG DISGRACE TO IRANIAN CULTURE the only reason why this jagoff has a salary is because of that basektball but listen Iranian thug you can't play basketball forever and pretty soon you will be pumping gas in Tehran.

Did I miss something here? I saw the entire video, at the end of the game he went forward to shake the black dudes hand, and gave him a hug. What did he do wrong? How was he at fault?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Did I miss something here? I saw the entire video, at the end of the game he went forward to shake the black dudes hand, and gave him a hug. What did he do wrong? How was he at fault?
I watched the video again and I am not saying this one was his fault but he had some behavior problems in the NBA he was not known as the Mr. Good citizen so once again he is involved in another altercation and his fault or not his fault, the guy can't seem to just keep his nose clean and he ends up in the headlines. Usually Iranian athletes are pretty good at keeping a low profile but maybe he picked it up when he was in the NBA I don't know.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I watched the video again and I am not saying this one was his fault but he had some behavior problems in the NBA he was not known as the Mr. Good citizen so once again he is involved in another altercation and his fault or not his fault, the guy can't seem to just keep his nose clean and he ends up in the headlines. Usually Iranian athletes are pretty good at keeping a low profile but maybe he picked it up when he was in the NBA I don't know.
Really? I don't remember hearing anything about this. Can you provide some links? Only news I remember had to do with him and his girlfriend and that was it. No NBA related issues.