Ham-Sar

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Reg. Iranian culture..
disclaimer: All cultures in the world have a heavenly side and can and do contribute to mankind’s overall evolution, so this is not about Iranian culture being superior to others therefore everybody should leave theirs or we deserve certain entitlements ..no..it s all about practical reality and ability to have existence that helps the Earth as a whole & not hurt it.

1st of all, u cannot understand and know its value (Iranian Culture) by living abroad…especially if ur reference would be meeting some Iranian immigrants ….now ....No offense indented..but generally speaking,.. immigrants of each culture are the third class citizens ( in terms of esAlat, farhang..)of that culture and by no means the best representatives of that culture….Just visit L.A. and u know what I’m sayin’..u have to live in Iran for a good while and more importantly be interested in it , in its culture and look& study it closely.

Now..for many good reasons ..Iranian culture is covered in many aspects, with layers of dust,..ignorance…it IS covered and not readily visible all the time everywherebut not only it ain’t dead ,it is ever burning as strong as ever.. down under..….so in order to see it , know it..u have to dig a bit and bear some trouble. Indeed the Iranian culture is way too sophisticated for most current habitants of Iran and for most part, foreigners have been the ones telling us what we got.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
It’s not fair to bring in U.S. into this bcuz U.S. is mankind’s experiment with itself , U.S. is all of us saying, what if?..what if we leave traditional barriers , cultural nuisance…and infact be a superman..what if..? ..now that experiment has miserably failed and U.S. has been a disaster for most part in being a model for the rest of us.. living unsustainable life, not being in harmony..and many other bad stuff,but it is really no fault of U>S>A. per say..this is us the humanity and deep within..we all like to live like Americans..but just imagine if everybody on earth did it..we won’t last that long.…U.S.A.mostly..a huge huge waste of best thing earth can give u..its resources..

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
So..let me summarize my opinion here..If we divide world into an East..West..thing…West being Greeko Roman..
East is more complicated..1st of all somebody said Japan..LOL..Japanese culture is so troubled ..u don’t even want to know, but that’s another thing… that part of the world, East, the Giant is without question China...or perhaps better said..as Indochina.. Chinese with strong influence from India.and China has many many good things to offer but like West has its downfalls as well..

Now the best thing of putting 2 cultures together east+ west and add heck of a lot to it..and u have Iranian culture..the most practical way to have life of harmony..Subsistence..sustainability..pluralism. Everything…this by no means says, we have no issues and cannot vastly improve upon it..

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
China -
een yaroo ye chizi goft to ham bol gerefti?
Evolution of language, especialy our Farsi language, it's ties to Arabic, and how Iranians have taken it to new levels is not something that I can or like to disect here......However, since you insist....I read a long time ago that Iranians took the "Heh" which was a sign of "small" in Arabic and added a "Che" to make it Iranian (Cheh)......for example Alou and Aloucheh, or Darya and Daryacheh.......
Again - I don't like to neither I can argue any of this language evolution matters in an educated level....it was not meant to be the issue here....
Just go read GP's last post and see what I mean by a backward culture.

Amoo Bey - What great words of wisdom....I hope some of the younger folks here would read and understand what you shared - it can be life changing.

May 9, 2004

منظورت از اینجا کجاست؟ همونجا که تا این اواخر زن حق رای دادن نداشت؟ همونجا که تا ۲ سال پیش زن پاسپورت نمیتونست بگیره ؟

عجب رویی داری تو.
نه جناب
منظورم انجاست که زن شده یک عروسک کوکی و یک اسباب بازی
منظورم انجاست که زن مثل مرد کار میکنه و لی حقوق ماهیانه اش کمتر است
منظورم انجاست که زن شده فوتوکپی مرد ولی هنوز دها هزار زن مورد تجاوز قرار می گیرند

بله جانم

May 9, 2004
China -
een yaroo ye chizi goft to ham bol gerefti?
Evolution of language, especialy our Farsi language, it's ties to Arabic, and how Iranians have taken it to new levels is not something that I can or like to disect here......However, since you insist....I read a long time ago that Iranians took the "Heh" which was a sign of "small" in Arabic and added a "Che" to make it Iranian (Cheh)......for example Alou and Aloucheh, or Darya and Daryacheh.......
Again - I don't like to neither I can argue any of this language evolution matters in an educated level....it was not meant to be the issue here....
Just go read GP's last post and see what I mean by a backward culture.

Amoo Bey - What great words of wisdom....I hope some of the younger folks here would read and understand what you shared - it can be life changing.
تا مرد سخن نگفته باشد
عیب و هنرش نهفته باشد

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
نه جناب
منظورم انجاست که زن شده فوتوکپی مرد ولی هنوز دها هزار زن مورد تجاوز قرار می گیرند

بله جانم
Thanks for clarification, I thought we were talking about a nine-year old girl being called a woman by your Imam Khomeini, and being taken to bed by your Prophet, or an infant girl that you can have pleasure with according to Imam Khomeini. Now, I see, you are talking about a place that women may get paid a bit less. That must be the worst crime in the history of mankind.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
نه جناب

بله جانم
Mozakhraf nagoo. inja kheili zan ha hastand ke az marda bishtar hoghoogh migiran. Hala to ye khabar shenidi vel nemikoni. darsad zan hayi ke az mard bishtar hoghoogh migiran dar gharb kheili bishtar az keshvar haye mosalmoone. dar keshvar haye mosalmoon yek zan nesfe mard ers mibareh, dar daadgah shahadatesh nesfe mad hesaab mishe.

ma inja nokhost vazir va chancellor zan ham dashtim. dar keshvar haye mosalmoon chand ta zan dar rotbe haye balaye siasat maghaam darand?

Feb 17, 2009
Behrooz, dar Iran zanha marda ro yek jor dige poos mikanan, example : mehriye,shekayat etc alan yek zani to iran bere bege ke hamsaresh dast rosh boland karde oon mard ro migiran mindazan zendan bedone madraki bekhan az zane ya shavahedi bashe. to ooropa yek joor dige poos mikanan.
hala to chera khoshali ke zanha bishtar az marda hoghogh migiran ? magar zano mard barabar nistan ? marda daran discriminated mishan to ooropa va amrica. khode marda ham nemifahman rofl, yani systemeshon enghadr pichide hast. badesham ma bayad be zarfiyat va hoosh negah konim. to bargard boro tarikh bebin ki bargh ro ekhtera karde, computer ro, mashin ro, havapeyma etc. man ke hamash mibinam marda vase jame va bashariyat zahmat keshidan. nabayad ehsasi be ghaziye negah kard

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
arsh,
na kheir nafahmidi. dar inja har kasi liaghatesh ro dashte bashe hoghoogh v maghaam balatar ham migire, che zan che mard. Albateh hamishe intori nist. vali 1000000 bar az keshvar haye eslaami behtare. to hamoon iran ro bebin che adam hayi be pool oservat residand va az che rah hayi. kasani ke bayad konje zendoon bashand dar dolat maghaam darand.

inja ham nemigham hame chiz khoob va adelanast. vali kollan inja az on keshvar ha kheili behtare. agar nabood in hame az onja boland nemishodan bian inja zendegi konand. mifahmi? hala boro yeki do ta case peyda kon bia dari vari benevis.

dar morede poost kandane zanan az mardan dar iran, baz ham motevajeh asl matlab nashodi. yek mard mitoneh zanesh ro dar khooneh habs koneh, behesh ejazeh mosaferat nadeh. dalile inke zan ha ham laj aksare oghat ine ke chareyi nadaran. system kamelan bar zedde shoone.

May 9, 2004
Thanks for clarification, I thought we were talking about a nine-year old girl being called a woman by your Imam Khomeini, and being taken to bed by your Prophet, or an infant girl that you can have pleasure with according to Imam Khomeini. Now, I see, you are talking about a place that women may get paid a bit less. That must be the worst crime in the history of mankind.
کی گفته عایشه نو ساله بوده
من چند بار در این مورد نوشتم برو بخوان و می دانم خواندی ولی چیزی دستگیرت نشده
:1:

May 9, 2004
Mozakhraf nagoo. inja kheili zan ha hastand ke az marda bishtar hoghoogh migiran. Hala to ye khabar shenidi vel nemikoni. darsad zan hayi ke az mard bishtar hoghoogh migiran dar gharb kheili bishtar az keshvar haye mosalmoone. dar keshvar haye mosalmoon yek zan nesfe mard ers mibareh, dar daadgah shahadatesh nesfe mad hesaab mishe.

ma inja nokhost vazir va chancellor zan ham dashtim. dar keshvar haye mosalmoon chand ta zan dar rotbe haye balaye siasat maghaam darand?
جناب
خوب معلومه یک پزشک زن بیشتر از یک کارگر مرد حقوق می گیرد
من در مورد ساعات و کار یکسان می گویم نمی دانم کجا زندگی میکنی ولی حتما در بریطانیا نیستی
کی گفته زن نصف میراث میبره ؟
میخواهی برات از قران ایه بیاورم که زن بیشتر از مرد ارث میبره؟
همچنین امکان دارد شهادت ده مرد در جایی مورد قبول قرار نگیرد در صورتی که در همان دادگاه شهادت دو زن مورد قبول باشد
برو مطالعه کن نیا چرت و پرت بنویس
در مورد زن در کشورهای شرق و اسلامی
در بنگلادش پاکستان سیلان اندونزی سنگال زنها قبل از غرب به نخست وزیری رسیدند
برو جانم برو مطالعه کن نیا چرت بنویس
حالا من از تو سئوال میکنم در غرب از کی زن حقوق خودش را بدست اورد؟
سیاهپوستان از کی مثل یک انسان با انها رفتار شد؟
چند سال است که برده داری در امریکا از بین رفته ؟
البته برده داری جدید بصورت دیگری هنوز هست ولی من منظورم برده داری است که همه با ان اشنا هستیم
امریکا چند تا رئیس جمهور داشته چند تا از انها سیاهپوست و چند تا زن بوده اند ؟
جواب بده

بله جانم

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
Martike, baz kos o sher minevisi ke! In bahs che rabti be Qoraan dareh? to hamoon Iran chand ta ghaziye zan darim? chera mozakhraf minevisi?

baba, dige mozdoor hash ham mesle to doroogh nemibafand. hadde aghal ye chiz hayi benevis ke dar moredesh kami shak bashe. ma khodemoon Irani hastim, to on kharaab shodeh bozorg shodim. boro in doroogh haro be kasani begoo ke iran naboodand nemidoonand che khabareh.

vaghean ke bi cheshmo rooyi. dige sang ha ham midoonand ke hoghoogh zan dar Iran ba hoghoogh zan dar gharb ghabel moghayese nist. vali to mesle inke az in faghat sex va fahsha ro yad gerefti mesaal bezani. baghiye ro koori va nemibini. boro janam boro vaghte maro talaf nakon.

May 9, 2004
Martike, baz kos o sher minevisi ke! In bahs che rabti be Qoraan dareh? to hamoon Iran chand ta ghaziye zan darim? chera mozakhraf minevisi?

baba, dige mozdoor hash ham mesle to doroogh nemibafand. hadde aghal ye chiz hayi benevis ke dar moredesh kami shak bashe. ma khodemoon Irani hastim, to on kharaab shodeh bozorg shodim. boro in doroogh haro be kasani begoo ke iran naboodand nemidoonand che khabareh.

vaghean ke bi cheshmo rooyi. dige sang ha ham midoonand ke hoghoogh zan dar Iran ba hoghoogh zan dar gharb ghabel moghayese nist. vali to mesle inke az in faghat sex va fahsha ro yad gerefti mesaal bezani. baghiye ro koori va nemibini. boro janam boro vaghte maro talaf nakon.
جناب
چرا توهین میکنی جوش نزن جانم
اول گفتی در اسلام زن نصف مرد ارث میبره الان میگی بحث چه ربطی به اسلام داره و در مورد قاضی وقضاوت حرف میزنی
من کی از سکس و فحشا گفتم تو گفتی نصف رد ارث میبره گفتم اشتباه میکنی
گفتی در کشورهای شرق و اسلامی زن نخست وزیر نیست گفتم قبل از اینکه در غرب زن به نخست وزیری برسه در کشورهای مسلمان و شرق نخست وزیر شده
حالا امدی توهین میکنی جواب من را بده
در غرب از کی زن حقوق خودش را بدست اورد؟
البته برده داری جدید بصورت دیگری هنوز هست ولی من منظورم برده داری است که همه با ان اشنا هستیم
جواب بده

BijanD

Bench Warmer
Oct 9, 2004
Vancouver
جناب
چرا توهین میکنی جوش نزن جانم
اول گفتی در اسلام زن نصف مرد ارث میبره الان میگی بحث چه ربطی به اسلام داره و در مورد قاضی وقضاوت حرف میزنی
من کی از سکس و فحشا گفتم تو گفتی نصف رد ارث میبره گفتم اشتباه میکنی
گفتی در کشورهای شرق و اسلامی زن نخست وزیر نیست گفتم قبل از اینکه در غرب زن به نخست وزیری برسه در کشورهای مسلمان و شرق نخست وزیر شده
حالا امدی توهین میکنی جواب من را بده
در غرب از کی زن حقوق خودش را بدست اورد؟
جواب بده
General I've noticed this conversation (or fight) is getting into details about quran and whatnot. I'm not defending anything anybody else said and specially not what this thread originally was supposed to be about. but i have one question for you and that is do you personally think people, specifically women, would prefer to live outside of Iran or inside? I don't mean do you know anybody or name me five people. I mean in general.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
i havent read the whole thread, but to answer this particular question on its own:

کی گفته زن نصف میراث میبره ؟

i say so. in today's iran LEGALLY, sons get 1.0 share, and daughters get 0.5 share.
some families dont take notice of this, and split everything evenly, but i know a case (only 3-4 months ago), where everyone sat down, and sons got twice as much as daughters because that what the law says.

in my opinion, this is pure BS, but im afraid that how things are.

Feb 17, 2009
Chera shomaha bejaye bahs kardan va ba mantegh javab dadan be parsian hamatoon fosh midin ? in ke farhange irani nist. in che farhangiye ?

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
کی گفته عایشه نو ساله بوده
من چند بار در این مورد نوشتم برو بخوان و می دانم خواندی ولی چیزی دستگیرت نشده
:1:
When it comes to Islam and Quran, we go with what your Imam Khomeini and all other Ayatallohs say about it, not what you and a handful of Islam apalogists have to say. Khomieni says that a 9-year old girl is a woman, so do other Ayatollahs, and this is in part based on the fact that Mohammd took Ayesheh to bed at that age. Do you disagree with the fact that Khomeini and other Ayatollahs say that a 9-year girl is a woman and can be taken as a wife?

Again, with respect to inheritance, we go with what your Imam Khomeini and all other Ayatallohs say about Islam and Quran. They say that a son takes twice as much as a daughter. That's why this is the law in Iran. Do you disagree with the fact that Khomeini and other Ayatollahs say this?

For the millionth time, I don't care what you and other Islam apalogists say, Islam is what the Ayatollahs say, and have been saying since 1,400 years ago. Your new interpretation to modernize it won't work, because it has many holes and ignores many facts. Khomeini (reedam beh dahanesh) was a Grand f$$$ing Ayatollah, and he knew much more about Islam than you do.