Ham-Sar

May 9, 2004
Bale pessar jaan, bisavaadiye o hezaar taa badbakhtiye dige. hehe, migam bisavaad, Ceylan ro cheraa mizaari jozve keshvaraaye mosalmoon javaabesh in mozakhrafiye ke mibinid. Dige doostaan taa akhare ghaziaro khodeshoon bigiran beran dige. :)

migam kalamaat va vaaje haai eyne khejaalat, hayaa, sedaaghat o sharaf jeloye to dige long andaakhtan. Vaaghean peyghambaret baayad behet benaaze, ye mosalmoone tamaam ayaari. Bisavaad va dar eyne haal dahan goshaad o vaghih.
جون من اذیت نکن پرفسور
این حرفها را بگذار کنار بیا توضیح بده در مورد صحرانوری ارتش ایران باستان

:4:

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
جناب
شما می فرمایید که اکثریت تقسیم ارث بین برادر و خواهر است و کمتر اتفاق می افتد که جای دیگری مونث و مذکری مانند برادر و خواهر بینشان ارث تقسیم شود
بنده هم با شما موافق هستم

finally, after 81 posts in this thread you admit that in THE MAJORITY of cases, men get twice as much as women when it comes to splitting inheritance. and then u try to use some half ass excuse as to why this should be the case. the problem is that this law was made for 1400 years ago. things have kinda moved on and changed since then. unless you tell me u still live in a tent in the middle of the desert, and ride camels.

کی گفته زن نصف میراث میبره ؟
میخواهی برات از قران ایه بیاورم که زن بیشتر از مرد ارث میبره؟
and all of this started, when you came up with this retarded comment. you just agreed that in most cases men get twice as much as women. so why did u come up with the above absurd comment? u just admitted yourself that men get twice as much as women, so why are you wasting everyone's time?

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Doesn't a person's son get twice as much as that person's daughter in Quran
این هم جواب من
YES
Hala bayad inno ghaab begirim. This is according to a book that applies to past, present and future, and is God's last word.

OK, now, can we move on to Quran saying that Mohammad can marry his cousins? Yes or No.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Sorry guys….If I’m not in the strict confines of this thread.

Now ..Sly jon…As a resident of this culture , U’d assured I’m well aware of our cultural flaws..in fact , unless u r an immigrant immersing urself in some false sense of cultural superiority to stand upright in the face of hostile or unfamiliar place or a hermit living around Perspolis ( and definitely don’t watch Perspolis football..lol) u r bound to see, hear and feel everything bad about us..Infact my type of work ( industrial & public sector Construction) puts me in touch on daily basis with all kinds of different people mostly of which r on the lower income scale. And more importantly I talk to them, ask them questions ,sometimes like a curious kid.
I just wanted to assure u that we Iranians not only do not suffer from superiority complex…indeed opposite..we r badly handicapped ( at the moment) and for good reasons with Inferiority complex..after all, all u have to do is watch any TV Channel, even IRITV..and read any article ..and it’s about some aspect of our fundamental flaws.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
So..let me just say..IMO..The one flaw that leads to more, is the Motivational aspect of our culture..starts from family..and how parents motivate their kids..then to school..and the work place..we just don’t know how important it is to positively motivate people so they become better and more productive citizens….IMO. America took the ball in this area and passed all since they were perhaps & are great motivators..if u have played team sports inside Iran and then outside, say in America with Americans..u know exactly what I mean..and even outside Iran if u keep playing with newly arrived Iranians..U’ll get the same bad treatment in terms of motivational game…never forget..playing with Mostafa Arab and his team as I just arrived in san Diego... Arab ..had a teenage kid who actually was quite talented but Arab had nothing but fohsh e kharo madar for him and rest of us to lesser degree, and just plain made everybody felt like the shiftiest player in the world… & we were all there just for fun and a weekend thing.I’m sure and would like to think he has changed now..but anyhow , Motivation & Discipline..and depending on who u talk ..lack of one leads to the other.. is our main cultural flaw in its modern aspect.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Yes, by his answers and the way he answers, you can tell where he has been trained. He just reminds of Akhoonds and seeing AN's interviews.
it's true but do you think Daash Ardesheer this is an easy thing ? he's got skills ...

and.... the reason that AN rulling the reality at the time that the opposion just put " LIKE " in the net...

May 9, 2004
Code:
finally, after 81 posts in this thread you admit that in THE MAJORITY of cases, men get twice as much as women when it comes to splitting inheritance. and then u try to use some half ass excuse as to why this should be the case. the problem is that this law was made for 1400 years ago. things have kinda moved on and changed since then. unless you tell me u still live in a tent in the middle of the desert, and ride camels.
?
خیر جناب
این شما بودید که متوجه نشدید من در همان ترید اول گفتم یکجا مرد بیشتر از زن یکجا به تساوی و یکجا زن بیشتر ارث می برد
شماها بودید که ارث بردن برادر از خواهر را اعم کردید و گفتید در اسلام مرد بیشتر از زن ارث می برد
به شکلی که به خواننده نشان دهید که در همه امور مرد بیشتر ارث می برد چون مرد است
در صورتی که اینطور نیست
و من توضیح دادم که چرا برادر بیشتر از خواهر ارث می برد
به نظر شما این قوانین برای گذشته بوده به نظر بیش از ملیارد مسلمان از زن و مرد اینطور نیست

Code:
and all of this started, when you came up with this retarded comment. you just agreed that in most cases men get twice as much as women. so why did u come up with the above absurd comment? u just admitted yourself that men get twice as much as women, so why are you wasting everyone's time?
همانطور که گفتم این شماها بودید که ارث بردن زن و مرد را اعم کردید
و من شرط می بندم اکثرا در این سایت نمی دانستند که ارثیه زن و مرد ممکن است در جایی مرد به تساوی و در جای دیگری زن بیشتر از مرد ارث ببرد
و همه فکر می کردید که زن به خاطر اینکه زن است در همه جا ارثیه کمتر می برد
و لازم به توضیح بود که تنها در مورد برادر و خواهر است که این صدق میکند
باز شما امده اید و از کلمه مرد به جای برادر استفاده کرده اید به جای اینکه بنویسید

Brother get twice as much as sister
نوشته اید
men get twice as much as womenاین دو جمله با هم فرق میکند جانم به همین خاطر من مجبور شدم ده تا پست بزنم تا متوجه شوید و الان می بینم هنوز بر ان گفته خود یعنی
men get twice as much as women
اصرار می ورزید
حالا اگر نسبت وارثان بین برادر و خواهر هفتاد درصد هم باشد باز نمی توانید بگویید در اسلام مرد بیشتر از زن ارث می برد زیرا اینطور نیست
اگر از همان اول نوشته بودید برادر دو برابر خواهر ارث می برد
من می گفتم درست می گویید و حرف شما درست
ولی چه کنم که شما هنوز هم یا متوجه نشده اید یا متوجه شده ایدو بجای کلمه برادر و خواهر از زن و مرد استفاده کرده اید

May 9, 2004
Hala bayad inno ghaab begirim. This is according to a book that applies to past, present and future, and is God's last word.

]
جناب
شما جملات را مو شکافی نمیکنید یا عمدا می خواهید خواننده را گمراه کنید
شما گفتید مرد بیشتر از زن ارث میبرد من گفتم اشتباه میکنید و گفتم در یکجا مرد در یک جا زن بیشتر و در جایی به تساوی ارث میبرند اگر از همان اول گفته بودید برادر یعنی کلمه برادر را به جای مرد استفاده کرده بودید
من با شما موافقت می کردم ولی وقتی شما کلمه برادر و خواهر را با زن و مرد عوض می کنید خواننده در اشتباه می افتد و فکر میکند هر جا مردی و زنی وارثان شخصی باشنتد مرد بیشتر از زن ارث میبرد
در صورتی که اینطور نیست
متشکرم

OK, now, can we move on to Quran saying that Mohammad can marry his cousins? Yes or No.[/B

]

البته
در قران امده است نه تنها حضرت محمد بلکه هر کسی می تواند با عمو زاده خود ازدواج کند
منتظر توضیحات شما و سئوالاتتان در این رابطه هستم

متشکرم

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
My 2 cents:

the quran is actually quite progressive compared to the bible when it comes to inheritance. In christianity, a wife has no claim for inheritance at all and daughters can only have claim for shares of inheritance if there are no sons! Comparatively, a 0.5 share compared to 1.0 share in Islam is much better.

The point however is that the inheritance rules of christianity no longer apply in western nations (albeit in the last couple of hundred years), whereas the Islamic laws relating to inheritance still apply in muslim countries. By today's standards a 0.5 share for females heirs is unjust compared to 1.0 shares for male heirs.

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
Code:
خیر جناب
این شما بودید که متوجه نشدید من در همان ترید اول گفتم یکجا مرد بیشتر از زن یکجا به تساوی و یکجا زن بیشتر ارث می برد
شماها بودید که ارث بردن برادر از خواهر را اعم کردید و گفتید در اسلام مرد بیشتر از زن ارث می برد
به شکلی که به خواننده نشان دهید که در همه امور مرد بیشتر ارث می برد چون مرد است
در صورتی که اینطور نیست
و من توضیح دادم که چرا برادر بیشتر از خواهر ارث می برد
به نظر شما این قوانین برای گذشته بوده به نظر بیش از ملیارد مسلمان از زن و مرد اینطور نیست

Code:
همانطور که گفتم این شماها بودید که ارث بردن زن و مرد را اعم کردید
و من شرط می بندم اکثرا در این سایت نمی دانستند که ارثیه زن و مرد ممکن است در جایی مرد به تساوی و در جای دیگری زن بیشتر از مرد ارث ببرد
و همه فکر می کردید که زن به خاطر اینکه زن است در همه جا ارثیه کمتر می برد
و لازم به توضیح بود که تنها در مورد برادر و خواهر است که این صدق میکند
باز شما امده اید و از کلمه مرد به جای برادر استفاده کرده اید به جای اینکه بنویسید

Brother get twice as much as sister
نوشته اید
men get twice as much as womenاین دو جمله با هم فرق میکند جانم به همین خاطر من مجبور شدم ده تا پست بزنم تا متوجه شوید و الان می بینم هنوز بر ان گفته خود یعنی
men get twice as much as women
اصرار می ورزید
حالا اگر نسبت وارثان بین برادر و خواهر هفتاد درصد هم باشد باز نمی توانید بگویید در اسلام مرد بیشتر از زن ارث می برد زیرا اینطور نیست
اگر از همان اول نوشته بودید برادر دو برابر خواهر ارث می برد
من می گفتم درست می گویید و حرف شما درست
ولی چه کنم که شما هنوز هم یا متوجه نشده اید یا متوجه شده ایدو بجای کلمه برادر و خواهر از زن و مرد استفاده کرده اید
Stop confusing yourself and/or other people!

Women are alloted half of the share of men in the same degree of relation to the deceased! Ahmaghe bi savaad! When you talk about men and women in the same degree of relation to a third party you can ONLY BE TALKING ABOUT BROTHERS AND SISTERS! That means A female cousin would inherit a half share of a male cousin. Ammeh will get half of amoo, khaale will only get half of daei. The only exception is PARENTS, where the parties are obviously related by marriage and this I believe is the only exception in Islamic Inheritance law where the mother (if still alive of course) gets the same as the father! For all other degrees of relations the man gets twice as much as the woman! Does everything have to be spelled out for you??? Vaghe'an kos kholi yaa khodeto mizani be koocheye ali chap?

Why do you care so much about Qur'an and women's rights in the Qur'an anyway? Whatever happened to your lectures about taazis and taazi parasts?? If you can't beat them, join them huh?

Haalaa boro rooto kam kon bejaaye inke yek saf-e "jenaab, in mozoo che rabt be taazi parasti daare" "bale jaanam" va gheyre az in joor koso sheraaye hamisheggi benevissi! Boro rooto kam kon ke harif nisti!

Vaghti ham miggam rooto kam kon, yani naro rofaghaaye takhayollit mesle Arash Kaman ro biyar bejaat harf bezanan!

Last edited:

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
My 2 cents:

the quran is actually quite progressive compared to the bible when it comes to inheritance. In christianity, a wife has no claim for inheritance at all and daughters can only have claim for shares of inheritance if there are no sons! Comparatively, a 0.5 share compared to 1.0 share in Islam is much better.

The point however is that the inheritance rules of christianity no longer apply in western nations (albeit in the last couple of hundred years), whereas the Islamic laws relating to inheritance still apply in muslim countries. By today's standards a 0.5 share for females heirs is unjust compared to 1.0 shares for male heirs.
The point well taken. Quran is supposed to be the last word spoken by God until the end of this world. The point is that none of these religions is from God and they are all a thing of the past and don't make any sense in today's society. Muslims (like other religions) say that these rules are forever. If they said these rules were for 1,400 years, I have no quarrel. Because the rules, as applied today, are point blank "stupid", they could not have been set forth by an intelligent creature, let alone God.

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
The point well taken. Quran is supposed to be the last word spoken by God until the end of this world. The point is that none of these religions is from God and they are all a thing of the past and don't make any sense in today's society. Muslims (like other religions) say that these rules are forever. If they said these rules were for 1,400 years, I have no quarrel. Because the rules, as applied today, are point blank "stupid", they could not have been set forth by an intelligent creature, let alone God.
No argument from me. That was the whole point of my post, that western nations have moved on from the old testament whereas the muslims are stuck on living their lives according to a book that was written 1400 years ago!

May 9, 2004
Stop confusing yourself and/or other people!

Women are alloted half of the share of men in the same degree of relation to the deceased! Ahmaghe bi savaad! When you talk about men and women in the same degree of relation to a third party you can ONLY BE TALKING ABOUT BROTHERS AND SISTERS! That means A female cousin would inherit a half share of a male cousin. Ammeh will get half of amoo, khaale will only get half of daei. The only exception is PARENTS, where the parties are obviously related by marriage and this I believe is the only exception in Islamic Inheritance law where the mother (if still alive of course) gets the same as the father! For all other degrees of relations the man gets twice as much as the woman! Does everything have to be spelled out for you??? Vaghe'an kos kholi yaa khodeto mizani be koocheye ali chap?
!
جناب
اولا یک ادم روشنفکر و باسواد در اثنای بحث توهین نمیکند
انکسی که توهین میکند در درون خود احساس کوچکی و بی معرفتی میکند به همین خاطر بجای گشودن لب بر منطق مجبور است توهین کند
حالا در مورد اینکه می فرمایید مرد و زن یکسان ارث نمی برند و تنها مثال برادر و خواهر را ملاک قرار داده اید
درارثیه در اسلام برادر و خواهر از یک پدر برادر دو برابر خواهر ارث می برد
مادر و پدر یک مرد به تساوی ارث میبرند (در اینجا می بینیم که مردو زن بهع تساوی ارث میبرند )ا
پدر و دختر> زن بیش از مرد ارث می برد (در اینجا می بیند که زن بیشتر از مرد ارث برده است )ا
در مورد نوادگان ( که نوه دختری ممکن است دو برابر نوه پسری ارث ببرد!!!ا)ا
و همچنین در موارد دیگر مانند عمه و عمو مادر بزرگ و پدر بزرگ شوهر و دختر و چندین مثال دیگر که زن بیش از مرد ارث می برد یا به تساوی ارثیه تقسیم می شود
همانطور که می بینید همه جا برادر و خواهر نیست
مثلا فرض کنید یک پدری بیاید و بگویم من مرد هستم چرا باید کمتر از نوه ام که دختر است ارث ببرم
می بینیم که در اینجا مرد نه تنها نصف زن بلکه یک چهارم زن ارث میبرد که همان پدر و دختر هستند
مادر وپدر و مثالهای دیگری که ذکر کردم
حالا اگر می خواهی بیایی بحث کنی لطفا درست بحث کن و توهین و دشنام نده تو یا قران را نخواندی و از این و ان شنیده ای که مرد بیش از زن ارث می برد یا خوانده ای و چیزی دستگیرت نشده
این کلماتی توهینی که استفاده می کنی من را بیسواد احمق و نمیدانم چه و چه می نامی چیزی را نه به سواد تو اضافه میکند نه از علم من میکاهد
باز خواهش میکنم اگر حرفی برای گفتن داری در مواردی که من توضیح دادم زن بیشتر از مرد ارث میبرد بیا و پست کن
اگر نداری باز بیا و فحاشی و کن
هرچند که من مطمئا هستم حرفی بجز توهین وگفتن بیسواد و احمق و کسخل این حرفها برای گفتن نداری
و می خواهی یک بحث سالم را تبدیل به کل کل و فحاشی کنی
چون همانطور که گفتم انجا که منطق در می ماند دشنام اغاز می شود

بله جانم

May 9, 2004
خوانندگان عزیز
همانطور که می بینید
در اسلام تنها در یکجا مرد بیشتر از زن ارث می برد
یعنی برادر بیشتر از خواهر ارث می برد
مرد در جایی به تساوی زن ارث می برد یعنی پدر و مادر هردو به یکسان ارث می برند
در جای دیگری زن بیشتر از مرد ارث می برد یعنی دختر بیشتر از پدر ارث می برد
حالا شما کلاه خود را قاضی کنید ایا اگر در اسلام به خاطر جنسیت زن و مرد ارث تقسیم می شد نمی بایستی پدر بیشتر از مادر ارث ببرد
یا پدر بیشتر از دختر ارث ببرد
یا پدر بیشتر از نوه ارث ببرد
یا نوه پسر نمی بایستی بیشتر از نوه دختر ارث ببرد یا عمه و عمو و مثالهای دیگر
چرا عده ای می ایند و تنها موضوع برادر و خواهر را مثال می زنند و می گویند که زن کمتر ارث می برد
یا من نمی توانم بیایم و مثال پدر و دختر را بزنم و بگویم در اسلام زن بیشتر از مرد ارثیه می برد؟
در اخر قضاوت با شماست من گفتم بیایم و بدون توهین با دلایل ببینیم ایا در اسلام مرد بیشتر از زن ارث می برد یا این تنها در مورد برادر و خواهر صدق میکند که ان را هم توضیح دادم چرا
ولی می بینید جوابهای من با کلماتی مانند
احمق بیشعور بیسواد خر شروع و با
کلماتی مانند نفهم احمق کس خل به پایان می رسد

متشکرم

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
^^^^^^^

You are a clown! Magge nagoftam boro rooto kam kon?

You argue with people who say "men get twice as much as women" and you qualify that to mean a brother gets more than a sister but you don't qualify your own claim until the very end after your bullshit is exposed!

As I stated clearly in my post a man gets twice as much as women in the same degree of relation to the deceased! When a man and a woman are in the same degree of relation to the deceased they can only be brothers and sisters (the only exception being parents)!

Haalaa hey biya begoo faghat baraadar az khaaher bishtar miggire. Vaghe'an ke ahmagh va bi savaad hasti!

The part that parents get equal share (father and mother), and the part that daughter gets more share than father are CLEARLY EXCEPTIONS! But, you the grand idiot of ISP, are passing off these exceptions as the norm! The other consideration is these events are rare as most people outlive their parents so you'd rarely come into a scenario where parents are taking shares of their child's inheritance.

Haalaa hey bepar baalaa payeen begoo too eslam ye ja mard bishtar az zan miggire, ye ja tasaavi ye ja zan bishtar az mard! Az injaayee ke ma'loome ye ja ham to maghze yaaboo khordi!

I apologise for calling you a donkey in my last post because clearly that seems to be an insult to a donkey! What you said in your last post is completely correct. The thing that gives me (and clearly others) the shits is that you waste 7 fucking pages talking complete crap and utter nonesense and when your bullshit is exposed only then you write a post which is factually correct and claim you've been right all along! Khar khodeti! oops, there I go again insulting donkeys!

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
^^^^^^^

Haalaa hey bepar baalaa payeen begoo too eslam ye ja mard bishtar az zan miggire, ye ja tasaavi ye ja zan bishtar az mard! Az injaayee ke ma'loome ye ja ham to maghze yaaboo khordi!

I apologise for calling you a donkey in my last post because clearly that seems to be an insult to a donkey! What you said in your last post is completely correct. The thing that gives me (and clearly others) the shits is that you waste 7 fucking pages talking complete crap and utter nonesense and when your bullshit is exposed only then you write a post which is factually correct and claim you've been right all along! Khar khodeti! oops, there I go again insulting donkeys!

Hear, hear brother!

But, the problem isn't "maghze yaboo," it's Sandis! :)

May 9, 2004
^^^^^^^

You argue with people who say "men get twice as much as women" and you qualify that to mean a brother gets more than a sister but you don't qualify your own claim until the very end after your bullshit is exposed!

As I stated clearly in my post a man gets twice as much as women in the same degree of relation to the deceased! When a man and a woman are in the same degree of relation to the deceased they can only be brothers and sisters (the only exception being parents)!

Haalaa hey biya begoo faghat baraadar az khaaher bishtar miggire. Vaghe'an ke ahmagh va bi savaad hasti!

The part that parents get equal share (father and mother), and the part that daughter gets more share than father are CLEARLY EXCEPTIONS! But, you the grand idiot of ISP, are passing off these exceptions as the norm! The other consideration is these events are rare as most people outlive their parents so you'd rarely come into a scenario where parents are taking shares of their child's inheritance.

ببین جانم
وقتی میگم ظرفیت بحث کردن را نداری اینه
امده ای و دوباره با توهین پستت را شروع کردی و با توهین خاتمه دادی چون دیدی خوانندگان فهمیده اند که حرفت اشتباه است می خواهی گردو خاک به راه بیاندازی
حالا برویم سر بحث
تو می گویی
مرد از زن در هرجایی که نسبت به وارث در یک مقام باشند مرد بیشتر از زن ارثیه می برد و گفته ای
تنها یک جا از این قاعده مستثنی است
the only exception being parents
در صورتی که دورغ میگویی یا نمی دانی
در مورد پدر و مادر به تساوی ارث میبرند و در برخی مواقع مادر از پدر بیشتر ارث می برد
در مورد خواهر و برادر یکسان ارث می برند (دوستان می بینید که خواهر و برادر درمقامی یکسان با وارث هستند و یکسان ارث می برند )ا
در مورد عمه و عمو باز یکسان ارث می برند (باز می بینیم که عمه و عمو در مقام یکسانی از وارث هستند و یکسان ارث می برند )!ا
در مورد خاله و دائی باز یکسان ارث می برند ( که باز در مقام یکسانی از وارث هستند )ا
در مورد نوه ها باز یکسان ارث می برند و حتی در برخی مواقع نوه دختری بیشتر از نوه پسری ارث می برد ( که باز دروغگویی تو اشکار است )ا
برادر و خواهر مادری به یک اندازه ارث می برند ( باز می بینید که زن و مرد در یک مقام هستند و به یکسان ارث می برند )ا
در موارد دیگر هم کسی نمی تواند بگوید که وارثان در یک مقام نیستند
مثلا دختر بیشتر از پدر متوفی ارث می برد ( که دوستاان اینجا می بینند که زن نه تنها دو برابر بلکه ممکن است چهار برابر مرد ارثیه به او برسد)1ا
همچنین در دها مورد که البته وارثان در یک مقام نیستند ولی زن بیشتر از مرد ارث می برد
من نمی خواهم که تو و پهلوان ضد انقلاب مجاب شوید زیرا می دانم منطق شما توهین و کله شقی است و بس
من از اندسته بیطرفی که با تعصب به موضوع نگاه نمیکنند می گویم
شماها قضاوت کنید ایا بجز در یک مورد و ان برادر و خواهر تنی در موارد دیگری مرد بیشتر از زن ارث می برد؟؟؟
البته من مطمئا هستم اکثر شما و شاید همه شما این را نمی دانستید چون همیشه بدون موشکافی کردن ارثیه در اسلام اولین جمله ای که به گوشتان خورده این بوده
مرد بیشتر از زن ارث می برد
ولی امیدوارم اندسته که بدون تعصب به موضوع نگاه می کنند ببینند که چطور این جناب اسپورتهید
می گوید تنها در یک مورد یعنی پدر و مادر به تساوی ارث می برند در صورتی که ایشان حتی نمی دانند که در مواردی مادر بیشتر از پدر ارث می برد
نمی داند که خواهر و برادر به تسساوی ارث می برند
نمی داند عمه و عمو خاله و دائی نوه پسری یا دختری که همه و همه در یک مقام از متوفی هستند به یک اندازه ارث می برند
حالا بیا و دوباره جوابت را با خر و گاو شروع کن
وبا احمق و کسخل به اتمام برسان

بله جانم

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I don't think Ahmagh, Khoskhol, Khar, Gov,...........does justice on addressing one who denies oppression of women by both Islam and the Arab culture.
Ghoran is nothing but a manual opn how to put together hateful and ready to die armies to capture more and more land and wealth for the Arabs. Those who think it is a collection of messages from god - are waaaaaay tooooo faaaar from god and godliness.

baleh janam

GP - Can you see yourself at age 70 sitting around and having great times and conversations with a woman who is your wife? This may be a bit out of your reach - but can you imagine other men having that sort of relationship?

May 9, 2004
I don't think Ahmagh, Khoskhol, Khar, Gov,...........does justice on addressing one who denies oppression of women by both Islam and the Arab culture.

baleh janam

?
این نمونه ای از جواب های من
جناب مسعود هنوز درک نکرده من چی نوشتم و چی گفتم
همینطور سرش پایینه و می نویسه
:monk1: