Happening now...

Playboy

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2010
meanwhile dear leader gives trump his xmas gift list to choose.

Possible gifts:

A. Satellite launch
B. Outright ICBM test
C. SLBM test far from Korean Peninsula
D. Nuclear test
E. Siphoning funds from President Trump's re-election campaign and affiliated Super PACs (Well OK maybe not this)

Oct 18, 2010
using the 'power of the pyramids' to get more votes, british style :LOL:

I've been told to wear low-cut tops while campaigning, says Lib Dem leader Jo Swinson

Jo Swinson has said she has been told to wear low-cut tops during the general election campaign.
The Liberal Democrat leader, who said the comments were “unsolicited” and not from her own campaign team, said she would be “true to myself”.
The MP for East Dunbartonshire also said she has been told to speak differently, during an interview on BBC Breakfast on Monday.
She said: “I get lots and lots of unsolicited advice. I’m not short of people telling me that I should speak differently or wear different shoes or wear different earrings.
“Or in one case, somebody suggested that I should wear lower-cut tops.

using the 'power of the pyramids' to get more votes, british style :LOL:

I've been told to wear low-cut tops while campaigning, says Lib Dem leader Jo Swinson

Jo Swinson has said she has been told to wear low-cut tops during the general election campaign.
The Liberal Democrat leader, who said the comments were “unsolicited” and not from her own campaign team, said she would be “true to myself”.
The MP for East Dunbartonshire also said she has been told to speak differently, during an interview on BBC Breakfast on Monday.
She said: “I get lots and lots of unsolicited advice. I’m not short of people telling me that I should speak differently or wear different shoes or wear different earrings.
“Or in one case, somebody suggested that I should wear lower-cut tops.

She has no chance even if she takes it all off, the self-righteous idiot.

Her policy of revoking Article 50 all together has drained what little chance she had of getting two dozen seats. Her liberal ideas are also bonkers to many British people outside London. The other day she was saying that gender is a spectrum, not binary :D

On more important stuff, what I'd really like to know is does she spit or does she swallow.

Oct 18, 2010
She has no chance even if she takes it all off, the self-righteous idiot.

Her policy of revoking Article 50 all together has drained what little chance she had of getting two dozen seats. Her liberal ideas are also bonkers to many British people outside London. The other day she was saying that gender is a spectrum, not binary :D

On more important stuff, what I'd really like to know is does she spit or does she swallow.
i say she eats it all up since it's pretty low in calories and a good source of protein.
semen contains between 5 and 25 calories per teaspoon and about 252mg of protein
according to health professionals :p