Happening now...

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
محسن رضائي مير قائد در رقابتى نه چندان پاياپاى مغلوب آراى باطله شد و از كسب مدال نقره كاپ ولايت بازماند
ناظران و ماله كشان با ذكر اينكه اين مدال برنز چيزى از ارزشهاى حاج محسن كم نميكند، از اعلام آمادگى ايشان براى انتخابات ميان دوره اى اوهايو خبر دادند

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Please help the country whose president only knows addition and subtraction ant not division and multiplication.

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Couldn't agree more! which is why I said "interesting" as in, we might finally see some change? some change in th foundation!
I think what will be interesting is seeing how the international community welcomes Raisi, the guy known for his role in murder of many thousands. My guess is that they will brush his crimes under the carpet and carry on as normal but it will be interesting to watch as they find excuses and have to squirm.

Oct 18, 2010
the new iran boss held his first press conference today.

he broke the record of the number of mics on the table.

and when asked if he would meet president biden had a
one word answer: "no" :LOL:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Honestly I would just say that -- Khak bar sareh Amrica va English that allow these people to vote in first place. Those should be ashamed more than these assholes that vote. Because if they cared even 1% about human rights, the y shouldn't have allowed it. But human rights in this world means nothing and the Iran regime knows that very well.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I really want to know from our reformist friends like @Sly whether they still think eslaahaat is a possibility under this regime. I also want to know who they voted for this time and if not why not?
Behrooz you like to go round and round and then we come back to the same point again..... "Iran will not and will never be free the way you want it in our life time". I have never said anything less than that! If you think you can do it with a revolution instead, you can wake up and smell the chaii (tea). It wont happen! You better get used to that.

Jan 26, 2006
Behrooz you like to go round and round and then we come back to the same point again..... "Iran will not and will never be free the way you want it in our life time". I have never said anything less than that! If you think you can do it with a revolution instead, you can wake up and smell the chaii (tea). It wont happen! You better get used to that.
Chances of a revolution happening with that society now are zero. Obviously Raisi probably didn't get the number of votes that they fixed him to get, but even if a handful of people voted, the hopes that people have of some kind of change from within just aren't realistic.

There is no chance of change in Iran over the coming two decades.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
علی خامنه‌ای، ۲۸ اردیبهشت ۱۳۸۰:
ننگ است برای یک ملتی که در انتخابات ریاست جمهوری ۳۵ درصد، ۴۰ درصد شرکت می‌کنند. پیداست مردم به نظام سیاسىِ‌شون نه اعتماد دارند، نه اعتنا دارند، نه امید دارند
به شهروندان آمریکایی گفتند به چه کسی رای می‌دهید؟ گفته بودند چه فایده، چه فرقی می‌کند؟ به هیچکس

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
باره نتایج دستکاری شده انتخابات ریاست جمهوری "در1400 اطلاعات تازه ای در اختیار ما قرار گرفته است. این اطلاعات مستند به "یک مقام موثق" در وزارت کشور برای ما ارسال شده است. مطابق این اطلاعات آراء واقعی ابراهیم رئیسی ۷/۹۰۰/۰۰۰ رای بود و آراء باطله ۶/۲۰۰/۰۰۰ رای.
این گزارش اولیه و فوری وزارت کشور (مجری انتخابات) پس از شمارش آراء در ساعت حدود 12 شب است که با تاکید بیت رهبری باید فورا در اختیار بیت گذاشته می شد و چنین نیز شد. به وزیر کشور دستور داده شد که این ارقام اعلام نشود و منتظر ابلاغ بیت رهبری باشند. پس از حدود 2 ساعت یک عدد "یک" جلوی رقم "7" قرار گرفت و رای رئیسی شد 17 میلیون و 900 هزار و 2 و نیم میلیون نیز از رقم آراء باطله کم کردند که به این دو رقم تا پایان شمارش آراء و بستن کامپیوترها چند صد هزار اضافه شد و مانعی برای اعلام رقم جدید ایجاد نشد. ضمنا کل آراء ریخته شده به صندوق ها نیز " ۱۹/۰۲۰/۰۰۰ رای" بود که در این رقم نیز دست برده شده و تاکید شد که زیر 28 میلیون اعلام نشود و بجای اعلام رقم مشارکت، در صد مشارکت اعلام شود. این که پس از شمارش اولیه آراء و مطلع کردن بیت رهبری، در آنجا چه گذشت و چه مذاکراتی با چه کسانی انجام شد اطلاع دقیقی در دست نیست اما حدس زده می شود که در آن ساعات اولیه بامداد کشاکش اصلی با روحانی بوده است"