Happening now...

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
again what was interesting for me is finding this technology (through that conspiracy theory vid) that can match lips movement to whatever a sound clip desires.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
clear 3rd world mentality on display in response to my post.

the point is not if she went postal because she was bahai
or jew the point is that info about her was not publicized
by the government owned persian media in the uk and the
usa(bbc,voa).also the bahai themselves go out o f their way
to publicize their identity when they 'achieve' something but
when one of them does a crime,as the one who killed the titan qb,
or this woman they just shut up and don't even want to talk about it.
that's the issue the guy in that clip is talking about.

and as usual you go labeling him an iri tool,etc. just because he
says something that does not conform to your deficient view of the
world.name calling is easy i an call a whole bunch of posters here as
mek, cia or mossad tool but i won't since i don't label people.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Bro I see your point and let others be the judge (about the omission of her religious view -- with the little I viewed I don't think she was hardcore religious and super actively promoting it; she was actually wanted more in areas of meat consumption/animal love ) but that Omid fellow definitely is in place by IR.. you don't need to believe us but look around and see what others say..

I was actually curious that why she used a star of david as background theme in one of her videos but have no interest to research her, she was all oever the place, I feel sorry for her.

I appreciate her vegeterianism, it's just the right thing for the planet.. meat is provided so easily as a product and big money is involved in it.

btw the background for her vids is the blue wall of her bedroom.. lmfao.. very sad though.

Came across as a loner too.

usa(bbc,voa).

Last edited:

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
again what was interesting for me is finding this technology (through that conspiracy theory vid) that can match lips movement to whatever a sound clip desires.

Got you, that is indeed interesting and at same time concerning.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005

usa(bbc,voa).also the bahai themselves go out o f their way
to publicize their identity when they 'achieve' something but
when one of them does a crime,as the one who killed the titan qb,
or this woman they just shut up and don't even want to talk about it.
that's the issue the guy in that clip is talking about.

Dude, I am guilty as charged, born and raised in a third world country.

Al thought I have been trying to improve myself, perhaps my 3rd world language is the barrier to get my message to you regarding why it is improper and misplaced to judge her action by her religion and belief system (which has nothing to do with what I think of Dana).

The reasoning both you and he are providing to counter what other media outlet has been doing in labeling activists based on their field of interest and activity is very wrong as I mentioned in my previous post (even mentioning the time of clip where he starts to talk about it) and why it is not wrong to refer someone with their field activity, as activists are often get called: animal activists, human rights activists, labor activists, children rights activists, women's right activists, and on the same token activists focused on ethnic issues are referred as such: Kurdish activists, Arab activists, etc ... (it is the same way you address scientists, they are all considered scientists but they are identified further by their field of research and interest) ... now that's not the same as using religion to label someone when their action is not the result of their practice or belief in that thought system.

So please take out your first world glasses off and read my first reply to you again and see how Dana is using an invalid argument to justify his action and stand, and how flawed his logic and argument is.

My labeling of Dana has nothing to with my argument and objection to labeling Nasim's action based on her religion as you and Dana have done.
As you note if you look again, I shared my direct observation of him - as being a tool - in my next post while exchanging with AK8 and not in response to the argument with you.
I believe he is knowingly manipulating the facts and twisting the truth to spread misinformation, and in the process make some noise and attract some interest to gain fame and find often simple minded and gullible followers and fans at the expense of discrediting opposition further and create division among segments of it, resulting in disappointment and distrust of people in opposition.
Hence I call him zed-Omid-e Na-Dana and label him as a tool of IRI.

I hope you do not take this personally and look beyond the political side of things and read my first post again.

Last edited:

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
In a program with Mehran Modiri, Seda-o-Simaye meyli censored and edited Ferdosipour's sentences and turned his support for the right of women spectators to attend games at the stadiums to sound as if he is against it:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^Although this is football forum and pushing on that front is only natural but the vibe and ambience of the games is just such a turn-off and this idea is only pushing freedome for the smaller % who like to be at the games (maybe try it once and decide is not for them but with so little happening in terms of fun it probably will be a hit)

I think the focus has to be on other issues for women in current environment.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
two sides to Ahvaz's story... (tea house & dozen burnt down, 80 survived with severe burn injuries)

این محل پاتوق کسانی بود که تظاهرات در اهواز را رهبری میکردند. در این اقدام آتش سوزی بدست سسپاه اهواز یازده نفر از رهبران اصلی اداره کننده تظاهرات در اهواز زنده زنده درآتش سوختند. درب خروجی قهوه خانه نوارس کوس قفل شده بود دقیقا مانند جنایت سینما رکس آبادان. رژیم برای رد گم کردن نقش خود در این جنایت، این جوان عرب را علم کرده که این فرد عامل آتش سوزی است در این فیلم میبینید که مردم یک اتوموبیل را تخریب کردند در حقیقت سرنشین این اتوموبیل که زیر ضربات لگد قرار گرفته یکی از اعضای سپاه پاسداران بود که مظنون مردم واقع شد. مردم اورا هم را کشتند

IR version

http://www.khozestan-online.ir/Fa/News/35763/اعترافات-جدید-عامل-آتش‌سوزی-قهوه‌خانه-اهواز--قصدم-کشتار-نبود

Last edited:

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
بازداشت گسترده شهروندان عرب در نا آرامی های خوزستان -کمپین دفاع از زندانیان سیاسی و مدنی

بر اساس گزارش‌های ارسالی در ناآرامی اهواز که در اعتراض به ‘توهین’ تلویزیون دولتی ایران به عرب‌های خوزستان صورت گرفته است تاکنون حدود ۱۶۰ تن از این شهروندان از سوی نیروهای امنیتی بازداشت شدند.به گزارش کمپین دفاع از زندانیان سیاسی و مدنی، در تجمعات اعتراضی که از روز چهارشنبه ۸ فروردین ۱۳۹۷ در اعتراض به پخش یک میان برنامه در شبکه دو صداوسیمای جمهوری اسلامی (برنامه کلاه قرمزی) در برخی مناطق عرب نشین اهواز، آبادان و خرمشهر آغازشده بود، بر اساس گزارش فعالان حقوق بشر تاکنون حدود ۱۶۰ نفر در ارتباط با این ناآرامی‌ها از سوی نیروهای امنیتی بازداشت شدند. کمپین دفاع از زندانیان سیاسی و مدنی

Oct 18, 2010
funny thing is a8k and zooz are following the iri line without even knowing it.
none of the news channels coming out of iran mentioned about naseem being
bahai and just made a point that she was mad at the youtube and american business
ways and the way they treated her and cheated her out of her youtube earnings.
so if i was wicked i could label you guys iri tools and lol.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ brother we have been in this discussion without insulting each other.. to be fair she didn't hurt anyone on behalf of her faith.. I think you're fixated with that and so is IR and its satelittes.. We pointed out that Omid guy because it was obvious you missed on his agenda or maybe willfully ignored it.. She's done, don't waste time on it.

This is what ticked arabs in ahvaz/khuzestan..

Oct 18, 2010
3rd world mentality is when you keep mentioning a guy but fail
to respond with any credible words to his ideas.just calling him
an iri tool does not cut it for me.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I will bring you others word and proof... its obvious he plays reza shah against shah and reza pahlavi, while he disguises as pahlavi fan.. isn't that enuff? If you look youtube you find what others say about him.. I will do the work for you, stay tuned.

3rd world mentality is when you keep mentioning a guy but fail
to respond with any credible words to his ideas.just calling him
an iri tool does not cut it for me.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
funny thing is a8k and zooz are following the iri line without even knowing it.
none of the news channels coming out of iran mentioned about naseem being
bahai and just made a point that she was mad at the youtube and american business
ways and the way they treated her and cheated her out of her youtube earnings.
so if i was wicked i could label you guys iri tools and lol.
Seems to me your affinity for Omid Dana does not let you separate my reason for objection to labeling the youtube shooter based on her her religion (as it had no role in her motivation) from my observation and analysis of Dana's character and agenda.

I do not see much point continuing this discussion as long as you are wearing those glasses that blocks your view, I just wanna add that if this an open field and if you can bring up and blame the shooter based on her religion, any one else can also bring up unrelated stuff from her profile, like her nationality and keep pointing out that Iranian girl this and that ... so there would not be any shortage of labels that has nothing to do with her motivations and actions, which allows haters to take advantage of the situations.
(do not get me wrong, by haters I am not pointing to that so called Dana guy, I already mentioned his motivations to make noise and get attention and fame and so forth - and by the way him being a tool of IRI in general does not necessarily mean that he is acting in direct official line of IRI on this case ).

As for calling me third world or IRI tool, .... whatever makes you happy dude,
live in peace and prosper!