Happening now...

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^^^^^^^^^LOL so fixated with that assclown! don't waste time, no one would watch this BS.

now back to another assclown, Is Netanyahu credible on what he presents?

Mattis told reporters when he met w/ Israeli Defense Minister last Thurs at DoD they did not discuss the Iran nuclear deal, nor any new evidence that Iran lied or has broken the JCPOA. "The Israeli Minister of Defense and I discussed a host of issues. That was not one of them."

Mattis Breaks With Trump, Says Iran Nuclear Deal Includes ‘Robust’ Verification
Without giving his opinion about whether the U.S. should stick with the agreement, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said that after reading the deal three times he was struck by how tough it is. “I will say it is written almost with an assumption that Iran would try to cheat,” he said in testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee. “So the verification, what is in there, is actually pretty robust as far as our intrusive ability to get in” with representatives of the International Atomic Energy Agency to check on compliance.

Explosions rock the the 47th Brigade in southern #Hama countryside. The initial information indicates an air strike by the #Israel-i warplanes targeted the site, which turned about a year ago to an #Iran-ian base.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^^^ If it is not clear that no one is buying Omid Dana and his intentions but yourself, I request cordially that you don't post his stuff here in this thread.. it seem you had openned a thread earlier by yourself, perhaps it fits your own thread better vs right here. Thanks in advance.

Oct 18, 2010
i think she's had a face lift maybe even some skin peeling.
looking good for a grandma.
and rudy must have the hots for her since he follows her around.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
may I guess you're 23 years old or younger, your contribution here prompts me guessing the intellect level behind selection of material ..

who give a F about these assclowns? not the primary players in todays' game by any account. It's like bringing up Carter because US is pounding on IRan now. Gain or grow some wisdom vs. childish lajbazi.

sprint time makes everyone very amorous.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
$900 million budget for education and a tenth of it spent on Konkoor rest is payroll. We lack comprehension level compare to Qatar and 40 other countries in 3rd-4th grade levels based on international comparrison and testing.

He reaches for & suggests Clifton strength finder in his presentation vs endless education (we have as much masters program enrolled as bachelor's) he also exemplifies adel ferdowsi and his success in his non-major talent area. Another example is how in Korea they focus on talent of youngsters to form their future.

Kinda of true as in Iran everyone is Omran or architect engineer but sips on coffee and smokes cigs vs work all day.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
tURKEY trying to own Ibn Sina !!!!!!!

اقدام باور نکردنی و عجیبی است که مسئولان یکی از دانشگاه های ترکیه در رأس آن قرار دارند و با نصب مجسمه ای از ابوعلی سینا، حکیم، شاعر، جغرافی دان و فیلسوف بزرگ ایرانی در یکی از بیمارستان های زیر مجموعه خود وی را یک حکیم ترک زبان معرفی کرده اند.
مجسمه ای از حکیم ابوعلی سینا در محوطه بیمارستانی به همین نام در شهر آنکارا نصب شده است و در معرفی این مجسمه او را حکیم، دانشمند، فیلسوف و شاعر ترکیه ای معرفی کرده است.

بررسی ها نشان می دهد از وقوع چنین رخدادی در شهر آنکارا و کشور ترکیه سال ها می گذرد و حالا به مدد فضای مجازی است که مردم ایران در جریان آن قرار گرفته اند.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Iranian celebrity (mohsen afshani ) taking advantage of public assistance for sick kids

He's also partners with son of one of shahrestan namaz jom'e akhoond type who was the subject of riding in fancy SUV a while back.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir

Manook has always been ahead of the gang, around 12:00 min where he says write ur own doctrine and that he only reads the walls of history and pink floyds wall is played in the bg is gold.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Years ago I heard the mixed race (black and white) some day would be the prominent race on the planet. With Megan Merckle and Prince harry getting married, their offsprings would be elites of such race in our times.

The setting is unlikely. The place – Windsor Castle – is the oldest inhabited castle in the world. The ritual – a wedding of the Queen’s grandson – is full of arcane and ancient British tradition: heraldry, knights of the garter, a choir that has been in continuous existence since the 13th century.

But that is not what this royal wedding will be remembered for. When Oprah Winfrey entered the chapel at Windsor Castle, one TV anchor joked that for some people, it was the moment the real queen arrived. Winfrey’s attendance was a reminder that, between her and Meghan Markle, the bride whose wedding she had come to watch, perhaps the two most famous women in the world today are of African heritage.

At this royal wedding, talented black people were more than adornment. The sermon, delivered by the Episcopalian church leader the Rev Michael Curry, began with a quote from Martin Luther King Jr before enlightening the congregation on the wisdom of spirituals – traditional African American music rooted in the experience of slavery – and casting Jesus as a revolutionary.

“A black reverend preaching to British royalty about the resilience of faith during slavery, 10000000% not what I thought I was waking up for,” wrote a black Canadian journalist. “The royal wedding is good.”

Markle used her wedding to introduce her new peers to blackness. Since Markle’s father could not be there, commentators were speculating that, by arranging for Prince Charles to accompany her towards the altar, the royal family were making a statement of their acceptance of the newest family member.

*** update had to add this piece of info.. she was on that show!!

Last edited: