Happening now...

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
In the immediate aftermath of Trump’s decision, it appeared he might also bully his way past Congress, the press, and Europe to begin escalating toward military conflict. But the tide may be turning against Trump and his “war cabinet.”

This week, Congress sent a message loud and clear to Trump: you do not have legal authorization to start a war with Iran. As part of the annual defense bill, a massive piece of “must-pass” legislation that provides the legal authority for the Pentagon’s operations, a group of lawmakers inserted a key provision to put the brakes on any plans by Trump, Bolton, or Pompeo to start a war. The language — drafted by Reps. Keith Ellison, Barbara Lee, Ro Khanna, Jan Schakowsky, Jim McGovern, and Walter Jones — amended the defense bill to state clearly that “the use of the Armed Forces against Iran is not authorized by this Act or any other Act.”

The Senate would do well to follow the House’s lead — and go even farther to shut all the backdoors to war. If the Senate approves the House’s language, President Trump would likely be forced to sign into law an acknowledgement that he does not have the authority to launch a war against Iran. This is vital, as it would close a dangerous path that the administration may have been planning to take: citing the 2001 authorization for military force against Al Qaeda and the Taliban, the very one that has been used as legal cover for nearly all of America’s military adventures in the Middle East ever since.

Congress should also explore further options to counter Trump’s attempt to bully Europe into backing out of the Iran deal and allowing its companies to succumb to U.S. sanctions. Lawmakers should seriously consider trying to put legal limits on Trump’s ability to sanction U.S. partners who are simply complying with an Iran accord that the U.S. itself helped write.

If Trump does manage to force Europe to cave, the threat of escalation rises exponentially. A European failure to save the deal, followed by an Iranian decision to follow suit—exiting the deal, kicking out inspectors and ramping up the production of weapons-grade nuclear fuel—would accelerate the escalatory tit-for-tat set off by Trump’s Iran deal decision and lead to war.

This possibility was, in fact, what led Obama to go all in on a nuclear deal in the first place: a recognition that Iran’s nuclear program was advancing so quickly ..........

https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2018/05/did-congress-just-shut-down-trumps-war-plans-iran/148613/

fuck Trump puppet and war monger republicans and neocons.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
sepah undermining rohani causing dollar spike???

Rohani seem to be wanting clarity on sepah run banks (six military run banks to be merged to ultimately one and their records to be available and monitored by the dowlat /bank markazi) and they're paying back the favor manipulationg dollar prices and he's calling their bluff not injection dollar/possibly preserving it while everyone suffers./ see the vid
https://www.isna.ir/news/96122212500/تمام-بانک-های-نظامی-ادغام-می-شوند-۶-به-۲-۲-به-یک

ahmad araghchi is rohanis' guy to inject currency/arz into the market

http://snn.ir/fa/news/625834/ماجراهای-این-سه-نفر-خاندان-عراقچی-و-دردسرهای-همیشگی-وارثان-ژنِ-خوب

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Looks like russia will attempt to convince Iran to lay low in south of Syria after talks with Israel..

Tehran views Moscow’s moves with frustration, if not anger. However, they have long had different interests and policies regarding Syria. It’s understandable that these feelings are being exacerbated as Moscow engages in talks with Iran’s archrivals, because the deep-seated, historic mistrust has never evaporated. Yet Russia’s contacts with Israel do not mean that Moscow has made a U-turn in its attitude toward its critical partner in Syria: Russia’s military recognizes the role of Iran, and Hezbollah, in the Syrian war and appreciates the potential results of a joint effort.

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/ori...k-making-israel-iran-happy.html#ixzz5HDnHJs2c

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
IT's friday and my conclusion this week is a lot of pain brought all over because a fucked up business con-man in presidential office has decided to push some buttons, fake an economic war and a fake win (mostl likely a loss ) and while at it parrot his favorite word (billions).. Eff him.

You could survey a hundred economists — both liberal and conservative — and not one would tell you that “trade wars are good, and easy to win.”

On most policy issues, when President Trump states his position, you can tell that he’s blurting out an unformed idea that is always subject to change. No one is really surprised when, a day or an hour later, he says the exact opposite, because when it comes to policy, generally speaking, he doesn’t know and he doesn’t care.

There is one exception, however: trade.

Nevertheless, we may well be heading toward an economic war . Even if we can avert an outright war, we have a good idea of what the results will be. The immediate beneficiaries will be the American steel and aluminum industries, while the victims will be . . . well, anyone who buys anything that’s made with steel or aluminum, which is pretty much everyone.

in doing so, Trump has support from hammered steal industries and the democrats there and Trump doesn’t need anyone’s cooperation or approval. He can impose them all by himself. And he really, really wants to.

Trump’s second idea about trade is that it represents a kind of contest of pride, even manhood. When he talks about trade he nearly always says that other countries, particularly China, are “laughing at us.” When we, say, buy cheap consumer goods from abroad, it means we’re the sucker, the sap, the patsy.

Yet oddly enough, despite his long objection to American trade policies he shows not the least understanding of how trade even works, beyond the idea that we should impose lots of tariffs.

His aides don’t seem to be able to persuade him otherwise. According to CNBC, Gary Cohn, the president’s chief economic adviser, tried to argue to him that increased tariffs would hurt the economy by raising prices on goods that contain steel and aluminum, to which Trump replied that it’s “a small price to pay.” Since he sees this issue to be about not just jobs but even more importantly about pride and dignity, that won’t persuade him.

From where Trump stands, imposing the tariffs is an end in itself. It shows those foreigners that we won’t be taken advantage of, that we’re big and strong, that nobody’s going to laugh at us and get away with it. It’s “winning.” Even if we wind up losing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-to-start-a-trade-war/?utm_term=.9239abb4d243

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Today Parliment can buy FATF compliance or push Iran into dark ages of banking and add'l trouble.

http://www.tabnak.ir/fa/news/804239...اهیمی-خواهند-به-بهانه-fatf-سپاه-را-تحریم-کنند

اگر نپیوندیم، شبکه بانکی ما کلاً از کار خواهد افتاد و دیگر جز در داخل کشور، مطلقاً به هیچ دردی نخواهد خورد. شبکه بانکی ما همین الان به همین دلایل تقریباً فلج است که طیفی در داخل می‌خواهند آن را به ناتوانی دولت ربط دهند، حال آنکه قفل بودن معاملات خارجی و ارزی ما درست ناشی از همین موارد است. ما اگر اصلاحات FATF را نپذیریم، مشکلات بانکی خود را چند برابر پیچیده‌تر از چیزی که الان هست، خواهیم کرد. امیدوارم اگر در نهایت مجلس این موارد را تصویب نکرد، مخالفان FATF اینقدر شجاعت و مردانگی داشته باشند که پای تبعات آن بایستند و بعداً همه چیز را گردن دولت نیندازند.

چون با نپذیرفتن این موارد سیستم بانکی کشور و بلافاصله بعد از آن اقتصاد ما کاملاً قفل می‌شود، امکان تمام معاملات خارجی و ارزی از بین می‌رود، امکان جذب سرمایه‌گذاری‌های خارجی صفر خواهد شد و هیچ امکانی برای تبادل اقتصادی با دنیا وجود نخواهد داشت.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
These ideas do make sense.

بعد از موضعگیری ترامپ در مقابل برجام کشورهای اروپائی متحد آمریکا به غیر از انگلستان با چین و روسیه همسو خواهند شد و عملأ در جایگاه دوم در چارت رهبری در جهانی شدن یا همان گلوبال قرارخواهند گرفت و انگلستان و آمریکاهم همسو و نقش مدیریت را خواهند داشت این مسیری است که اوباما باعث ضعف و کندی حرکت شد و ترامپ از آنجا که میخواهد زمان از دست رفته در دوران اوباما را جبران کند برنامه هائی که جلوی او میگذارند و او هم باید انجام دهد (چون شتاب کارهایش زیاد است نسبت به روئسای جمهوری بعد از پایان جنگ سرد ) .به این دلیل خیلیها تصور میکنند او دیوانه و بی عقل و در سیاست نپخته است ولی اینگونه نیست مسیر حرکت روئسای جمهور آمریکا بعنوان برنامه های دولتها باید انجام شود و آنان در مسائل حاشیه ای تصمیم گیرنده و و شاید در شتاب انجام آنها بتوانند تاثیر بگذارند در همین حد و بس

"کاهش قیمت ریال بر قیمت دلار یک راهکار برای نگه داشتن سرمایه ها در کشور و با کنترل رکود و بی کاری با سیستم دولتی اقتصادی ایران می توانند سال آینده در دلار 7600 تومانی چهار صفر پول را حذف کنند و در یک "دوره 20 ساله باز اقتصاد به وضعیت امروزش برسانند این بیست سال برای پیر شدن نیروهای متخصص در ایران و عدم مهاجرت آنها کافی خواهد بود وگرنه این تریدرها و بازار شناسان روسی که در بانک مرکزی ایران خدا تومن حقوق می گیرند که بی سواد نیستند سیاست دولت این چنین است با جمع آوری پولها در موسسات خصوصی پولهای سرگردان زیادی را در بازار مسکن مراکز شهرها یا در کارخانه های دولتی ذخیره نمودند و بدبخت مردمی که بدون دانستن اقتصاد و بورسها بعضی وقتها تمام سرمایه خود را از دست می دهند

عزیزان برترین کار امروز خرید مسکن در سه شهر ایران شیراز و تهران و اصفهان است انهم در مرکز این شهرها . و یا خرید 60 درصد پولتان یورو و 40 درصد پولتان دلار است . نگه داری این طوری سرمایه بعد از رکود سود زیادی را برای هم وطنانمان به همراه خواهد داشت در استان فارس به علت کمبود اب و مهاجرت استانهای مجاور مسکن در مرکز این شهر شیراز رشد تا 27 برابری را در 18 سال اینده دارد هر چند رکود بازار برای شما عزیزان بهترین وقت خرید را به وجود آورده است فقط لطفا هوا نخرید چون اپارتمان سود زیادی ندارد و مراکزی در ایران قیمتهای اپارتمانها را حبابی بالا نگه می دارند تا بانکها ضرر نکنند - خرید طلا وقتی در "بازار به سختی فروخته شود اگر نیاز دارید پیشنهاد من این است طلاهای خود را بفروشید و دلار و یورو بخرید

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I was wondering what the next creepy piece of news might be not too long ago, and here it is delivered.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kate-spade-died-result-suicide-161306210.html

creative designer , not that I had a hand bag but then again seem well-accomplished but oddly changed name to a longer one, Kate launched another fashion brand, Frances Valentine, in 2015 (she officially changed her name to Katherine Noel Frances Valentine Brosnahan Spade around the same time) which specializes in handbags and shoes.

How the hell do you fill out legal forms with a name like that? something not right there.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Bed by 7 PM, exercise routine starts at 4 AM every day!

his 'work like you got nothing' message makes a lot of sense.

He's done well for himself, one of the few actors I respect to a degree.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Angham , egyptian female singer to perform in capital of Saudi Arabia. How long before Iranians jetset to Riaz to see their favorite act ????????????

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Wow Bordain of CNN dead at 61 , suicide...wowowowo

By his early 20s, Bourdain was hooked on both the rough-and-tumble kitchen life and a host of illicit substances. During an early job in Soho, Bourdain was, he wrote, “high all the time” — cooking meals while on speed, cocaine and, “increasingly, heroin.” He would dispatch a busboy to Alphabet City to pick up bindles of smack. For kicks, the young chef and his crew would blast the soundtrack to “Apocalypse Now,” soak the kitchen’s range in brandy and set it alight to mimic scenes from the Vietnam flick.

Bourdain burned the candle at both ends, toiling over that stove all day and night, then going to see punk bands and doing drugs in after-hours clubs downtown, “working through” hits of blotter acid and shots of Stolichnaya.

Of course, it ended badly. On Reddit, Bourdain later recalled his worst moment as a drug addict: “Combing the shag carpet for paint chips in the hope that they were fallen crack bits. Smoking them anyway.”

http://www.kbzk.com/story/38379046/cnns-anthony-bourdain-dead-at-61

I bet he was medicated. ( unrelated, but read a high end call girl once said, once you've lived a while you have seen it all and didn't care for a long life.. wondering how one gets bored if has no ailment )

** update
While circumstances around his passing are unclear, an untimely death is something the acclaimed author had discussed throughout the years, given his openness about substance abuse and his struggle to get clean nearly three decades ago.

“Drugs and addiction are two different things,” he reflected to Biography.com in 2016. “All I can tell you is this: I got off of heroin in the 1980s. Friends of mine from the ’70s and ’80s, they just got off five, six, maybe 10 years ago. And we’re the lucky ones. We made it out alive. There are a lot of guys that didn’t get that far. But you know, I also don’t have that many regrets either.”

He added, “Look, man, the only thing that matters is life or death. That’s the edge. Embarrassment, shame, humiliation, I can live with those. I’m used to it. Why hang onto it, though?”

Bourdain wasn’t quick to label his life “charmed.”

“I don’t know about ‘charmed.’ But I’m still here — on my third life, or maybe fourth. Who knows? I should’ve died in my 20s,” he said. “I became successful in my 40s. I became a dad in my 50s. I feel like I’ve stolen a car — a really nice car — and I keep looking in the rearview mirror for flashing lights. But there’s been nothing yet.”

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
سخنان مافوق جنجالی آخوند ضد نظام در پخش زنده که باعث ممنوع التصویر شدنش شد

LOL at 5:20 tikeh be akhoond pireh khereft mizaneh.. gold!!!! wonder whose side playboy is on?

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
trump must be a follower of the school of economics that believes
it's for donkeys.

Trump Threatens To End Trade With United States' Closest Allies

President Donald Trump said Saturday at the Group of Seven summit in Quebec, Canada, that the United States would “stop trading” with some of its closest allies unless they change what he believes to be unfair trade policies.

Speaking to reporters at the annual G-7 meeting, the president said that totally eliminating trade barriers between the nations would be “the ultimate thing” and “that’s the way it should be.” He called many current tariffs on U.S. goods and services “ridiculous.”

“We’re like the piggy bank that everybody’s robbing ― and that ends,” the president said.

He later said, “It’s going to stop, or we’ll stop trading with them. And that’s a very profitable answer, if we have to do it.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir

Doc thinks changes are due.. he was right years back on dollar spiking against toman . I was shocked to hear that then like how the hell to make a bold statement.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
you know what , voters voted him in and let them taste the consequences.. why are we worry about Trump and americans? at least they had a say. what about Iran ? smart thing would be to focus on ur own sh!!!!t . IRIB takes all day to focus on others shit except dealing with Iran's . you the same more or less. These tactics are old.. come to the present.. Iranians arent dumb, they've wisen up.

trump must be a follower of the school of economics that believes
it's for donkeys.

Trump Threatens To End Trade With United States' Closest Allies

President Donald Trump said Saturday at the Group of Seven summit in Quebec, Canada, that the United States would “stop trading” with some of its closest allies unless they change what he believes to be unfair trade policies.

Speaking to reporters at the annual G-7 meeting, the president said that totally eliminating trade barriers between the nations would be “the ultimate thing” and “that’s the way it should be.” He called many current tariffs on U.S. goods and services “ridiculous.”

“We’re like the piggy bank that everybody’s robbing ― and that ends,” the president said.

He later said, “It’s going to stop, or we’ll stop trading with them. And that’s a very profitable answer, if we have to do it.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
damn Iran parliment postpone joining FATF (has to do with financial support of terrorism) until european talks for nuke agreement settles. This sends dollar flying.... bunch of fucktards

Parelmo convetion agreement which has to do with trafficking human and illegal firearms etc is passed. mazer fockers