Happening now...

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
پروانه سلحشوری یکی از نمایندگانی بود که اسمش برای سفر به جام‌جهانی به گوش می‌رسید و در چند روز گذشته از این بابت متحمل انتقادات زیادی شد. او اما در دفاع از خودش حرف‌هایی به یک روزنامه سیاسی زده که باورکردنی نیست. سلحشوری از این گفته که بقیه اعضای کمیسیون فرهنگی سفر خارجی رفته بودند و این بار نوبت او بود که بدون قرعه‌کشی برود؛ ما اما هاج و واج می‌مانیم که «نوبت» دیگر چه صیغه‌ای است؟ قرعه‌کشی کدام است؟ مگر سر گنج نشسته‌اید و دارید غنیمت تقسیم می‌کنید؟ اگر قرار به خدمت است، پس این داستان‌ها چیست؟ شما که صبح تا شب در تریبون‌های رسمی فریاد می‌زنید هیچ کجا عطر وطن را ندارد، پس چرا برای چند هفته خروج از همین مرز پرگهر به آب و آتش می‌زنید و بساط قرعه‌کشی راه می‎‌اندازید؟ فرمایشات بانو سلحشوری البته آنجا شنیدنی‌تر می‌شود که ایشان می‌فرماید: «چطور سفر برای کمیسیون امنیت ملی خوب است، ولی برای کمیسیون فرهنگی بد؟ اصلا برخی دوستان به‌دلیل سفرهای کم کمیسیون فرهنگی، عضو این کمیسیون نمی‌شوند.» خانم‌ها، آقایان! این سیمای حقیقی مجلس، به روایت یک نماینده صدیق است. او به صراحت می‌گوید کسی داوطلب حضور در کمیسیون فرهنگی نمی‌شود، چون «سفر مفتش» کم است. بعد من و شما چه ساده‌ایم که فکر می‌کنیم این مجلس با این روحیه قرار است برای ما شق‌القمر کند و ریشه مشکلات اقتصادی و اجتماعی را بخشکاند. این همه در مورد معضلات فرهنگی کشور نق می‌زنیم اما نمی‌دانیم قانونگذاران مملکت چون سفر خارجی کمیسیون فرهنگی کم است، حاضر به عضویت در آن نمی‌شوند. جدا که دست مریزاد...!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
as car companies terminate their contract with IR, car prices are jumping by 20 to 30 million toman...

mazada 3 the latest which jumped 30 mil.

Oct 18, 2010
the worm has arrived for the fat guys summit.
he is the catalyst here and should win the nobel
peace prize if anything comes out of this show.
of course,trump is set to win the nobel prize in
literature for his tweets.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
به دنبال خروج آمریکا از برجام و فشار تحریم های جدید که شرکت های اروپایی را تهدید می کند و شاهد خروج یکی پس از دیگری از ایران هستیم، حسن روحانی به چین سفر کرده تا با عقد قراردادهای اقتصادی و امنیتی و راهبردی، بتواند برای حفظ رژیم ایران را تحت سلطه کامل چنی قرار دهد. این موضوع برای دولت ترامپ که امید داشت رژیم زیر فشار تسلیم آمریکا شود قابل تحمل نبوده و خشم و عکس العمل آن را به دنبال خواهد داشت

IR meeting with Israel?
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/2...-meeting-in-jordan-with-israeli-intelligence/
Trump actions and saction to fortify IR ?
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/06/iran-sanctions-nuclear/562043/

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
After meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, President Donald Trump said that he'd soon like a "real deal" with Iran.

"I hope that, at the appropriate time, after the sanctions kick in — and they are brutal what we've put on Iran — I hope that they're going to come back and negotiate a real deal because I'd love to be able to do that but right now it's too soon to do that," Trump said.

Penalties to be re-imposed by August 6 include sanctions on Iran buying or acquiring U.S. dollars, trading gold and other precious metals, sanctions on its sale, supply or trade of metals such as aluminum and steel, as well as sanctions on issuing Iranian debt and its auto sector.

Further sanctions to come later this year will affect Iran's shipping, financial and oil sectors.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/12/trump-said-he-wants-a-real-deal-with-iran-now.html

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Soumya Swaminathan is a 29-year-old grand master. She is the number-five ranked chess player in India.

She said this week she would not play in the upcoming tournament because of Iran’s law requiring women to wear headscarves. She called the law a violation of her human rights.

Swaminathan wrote on Facebook this week, “It seems that under the present circumstances, the only way for me to protect my rights is to not go to Iran.”

And we have morons here idolizing souleimani.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Russia cleverly buried the news of raising the age for retirement pension benefits beyond life expectancy with their trashing SA in the world cup.

It estimated around 40 per cent of men and 20 per cent of women would not live long enough to claim their pensions under the new rules.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Both in Germany and Canada Iranians wait time for residency application and refugee processing is beyond reasonable.

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1377047

وزارت کشور آلمان رییس دفتر فدرال مهاجرت و پناهجویان را که در رسوایی بر سر بی‌نظمی در تصمیم‌گیری درباره پناهگاه‌ها دست داشته، عزل کرده است.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
families selling their home before norooz in hopes of leaving the country seeing their assets cut in half( due to foreign currency hike ) and doubts about leaving with their shrunk fortune now. This is current Iran.. anyone sugar coating it with football, etc is delusional imo. Our country is done and gone.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
oVER 50% PPL in Brasil aren't interested in this world cup due to social and economical issues hit brasil in recent years. Folks after 4 decades of following home team simply are blase about it.

I'd wish in IRan they also not freak on football and demand addressing social and economical issues.. Don't get drown into games and entertainment so much.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/17/sports/world-cup/brazil-mood.html

May 9, 2004

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ Segev, whose former ministerial responsibilities included energy and infrastructure..

not sure about their cabinet structure but focusing on nuke energy responsibilites sounds like a stretch..

“Segev gave his operators information about [Israel’s] energy sector, about security locations in Israel, and about buildings and officials in diplomatic and security bodies, and more,” the Shin Bet said in a statement.

“Segev even visited Iran twice to meet with his handlers in full knowledge that they were Iranian intelligence operatives,” the security service said.

story sounds bogus to me.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
We are living on a plastic planet. What does it mean for our health?

There seem to be a lot o plastic in tab water.. I think boycotting bottled water thread may be in order.. haha

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...es-found-tap-water-around-world-study-reveals

Microplastic contamination has been found in tap water in countries around the world, leading to calls from scientists for urgent research on the implications for health.

Scores of tap water samples from more than a dozen nations were analysed by scientists for an investigation by Orb Media, who shared the findings with the Guardian. Overall, 83% of the samples were contaminated with plastic fibres.

Bottled water producer admits consumers paying for plastic not 'pure, safe' water

https://www.smh.com.au/business/con...stic-not-pure-safe-water-20160715-gq6oif.html

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Yah can easily tell who's an agent.. they normally eat koobideh for lunch.. lmfao.
Only if you could imagine how regime's acting exactly like Israel like it.

more about the isreali cabinet member turned into iranian spy.

.i bet you iran got a
few agents in there.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
what's with this guy? what doesnt' he let Iran alone? always poking..

LOL I can already see Rohani get on the field and do a penalty... or a nut meg..