Happening now...

Oct 18, 2010
You sound like that Youtube Basiji Omid Dana who always labels critics of I.R.I
'' Zionists'' or ''Bahais''..

I'm a Shia at least on paper but I detest I.R.I and Hejab so much.
BTW I got zero time for Bahaism, it's prolly the most ridicules religion on the planet IMO.
Makes absolute no sense to me what so ever.. They even have Sofre Abolfazl gatherings.
Having said that all Iranians have to be treated equally regardless of their religious beliefs.

Do you agree with me?
no i agree with omid dana.
btw,i removed my like from your previous post since you edited it.
very tacky move.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
speaking of mr. dana.one of his latest clips.
we can start the process by destroying these
little 'countries' in the asian cup.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
judaism tops them all in spilling blood even with their microscopic numbers.
keep in mind the computer or gadget you're using to punch in this bull shit is made by a jew. First go and bring your klan to the 21st century civilization then start jerking off here... What a fucking moron you are.

kos nanat va omid dana jofteshooon

Oct 18, 2010
keep in mind the computer or gadget you're using to punch in this bull shit is made by a jew. First go and bring your klan to the 21st century civilization then start jerking off here... What a fucking moron you are.

kos nanat va omid dana jofteshooon
and you are starting to sound like an arab/jew mixture.
i used to have a french gf of that mix and she used to tell
me the same nonsense.but she was good in bed,very good.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Final warning.
^ madar jendeh, it's pure farsi, praising your mom and her good deed toward the immediate society for cheap returns.

اسرائیل اگر رآکتور اتمی اسیراک عراق را منهدم نکرده بود، الان جنابعالی نمی توانستی اینجا دروغ ببافی،

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
i wonder how many persian jews residing in the apartheid land are active agents for iran?
i suspect many and i can't blame them since they are treated as 3rd class citizens.

Gonen Segev: Israel ex-minister admits spying for Iran

Former Israeli cabinet minister Gonen Segev is to be jailed for 11 years after he admitted spying for Iran, Israel's justice ministry says.

Segev, who served as energy minister in the 1990s, was allegedly recruited while working as a doctor in Nigeria.

He was accused of leaking details about Israeli officials and security sites.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-46808797

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
به نظرم بلندترین دیوار دنیا بعد دیوار چین، دیوار حاشای این حروم زاده ها تو ایران هست و طرفدارای کونیشون تو خارج از ایران

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Frozen meat is brought from brazil to be sold at 28000 toman to public thru various private butcheries in Tehran (and possible rest of the nation) then a black market is created as the result as people can flip the forzen goods for 100% more profit (people who can't work due to ailment to various part timers looking for easy money)

however the butcher shop dealings and nightly transportation of goods from their freezers to various sources/kabobi also has made the frozen goods scarce. THey easily flip the meat arranged for public purchase into quick cash at 100% profit; intended profit is designed at 2000 toman per kilo for them which meat mafia considers minimal.

This meat is only avail in small quantities using melli card to prevent such black market.

This is prolly lasting to prop up the image thru the anniv of revolution this month; god knows how families will fed themselves next.

Oct 18, 2010
canadians messed with the wrong people when they arrested
the huawei ceo to please america.

China Sentences a Canadian, Robert Lloyd Schellenberg, to Death

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Press TV documentary maker (black lady converting to Islam and goes by marzieh hashemi) arrest in the US.

چندی پیش ده‌ها تن از مخالفان جمهوری اسلامی در نامه‌ای به مایک پومپئو، وزیر خارجه ایالات متحده، خواستار اعمال تحریم‌ علیه صدا و سیمای جمهوری اسلامی شده‌ بودند.
امضاکنندگان نامه به وزارت خارجه آمریکا می‌گویند موضوع نقض حقوق بشر توسط صدا و سیمای جمهوری اسلامی، همچنان مورد توجه کافی قرار نگرفته‌ است.
به گفته آنها، رادیو و تلویزیون دولتی جمهوری اسلامی، بویژه پرس تی وی که از شکنجه زندانیان سیاسی حمایت می کند، با پخش اعترافات اجباری، همچنان به نقض حقوق بشر در ایران ادامه می‌دهند.

Oct 18, 2010
Iran's FM Mocks John Bolton With '10-Year Challenge'

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran's foreign minister has mocked the U.S. national security adviser's calls for a strike on Iran, in a play on the viral 10-year challenge meme on social media.
In a tweet Friday, Mohammad Javad Zarif posted the titles of two separate articles by John Bolton from 2009 and 2019, both calling for strikes on Iran.
"Same bull. Same bully. Same delusion," Zarif wrote.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I fuckin hate JoHn Bolton but if he ever pooped, zarif will be the outcome of it and ur peanut butter.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
trump is driving the semitic-axis-of-evil and their agents in
the beltway completely nuts with his candid remarks.

Trump: We're battling ISIS for Russia, Iran who 'are not necessarily in agreement with us'

"Who are we killing ISIS for? You know, The worst enemy of Russia, Iran, Syria is ISIS. We are killing ISIS for people that are not necessarily in agreement with us, let's put it that way."