Happening now...

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ hey someone mentioned you in their tweet.

سی‌ام دیماه ۱۳۶۳ با همین تراکتور اعزام شد برای سوخت‌رسانی به مناطق جنگی. بین راه تصادف کرد و دیگه هیچوقت برنگشت خونه. دو سالم بود و هیچوقت چهره‌ی #پدر رو نتونستم بیاد بیارم.روحت شاد مرد نیستی ببینی تراکتورها شدن لامبورگینی و تانکرها شدن کشتی و همون سوخت رو میفرستن برای ناکسها

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
$100 cost of load of laundry done by Haliberton and paid by the US gov. $45 for six pack of arabic coke.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ Yup yet the set up their biggest embassy of 400 staff there, and control flow of its oil not to metion influence over Iraqi gov.. get freakin real kid. Naive to believe these bluffs, only joojeh basij gets orgasmic on these fabrications.

Oct 18, 2010
well they got snubbed by russia and eu fp chief so they
are trying to walk back now.typical f up by fat mickey and
johnny mustache.i can't wait for trump to throw these trash
out of his cabinet.

US backtracks on Iran-focused conference in Poland after objections

Broadening of agenda to Middle East may make it easier for the UK to attend

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...focused-conference-in-poland-after-objections

Oct 18, 2010
what happened to mek tv.
i can't get it now.
it used to be like 'comedy central' for me.
very funny news.
they never report when iran wins.
they never reported when iran made it to wc.
what a bust!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
چرا ما ایرانیها وقتی اسم جنگ میاد راحت میگن جنگ نمیشه در حالی چهل سال در جنگ هستیم مگر جنگ جز خرابی ویرانی گرسنگی تحریم فقط صدای توپ تانک شنیده نمیشه چرا ملت جدی نمیگیرید

Oct 18, 2010
not a bad idea.
now guess who said it.

Hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars have gone to Israel. We spent trillions in wars for israel. Every major jewish organization lobbies to send US money to Israel that builds a giant wall - BUT OPPOSE A WALL FOR AMERICA. I say: build a wall and MAKE ISRAEL PAY FOR IT!

Oct 18, 2010
i don't think they can get their hands on these guys and her
anytime soon.

Former Air Force Intelligence Agent Charged With Spying for Iran

Monica Witt, who reportedly defected to Iran in 2013, had previously worked as a US counterintelligence officer.

Four Iranian citizens have also been charged with attempting to install spy software on computers belonging to Ms Witt's colleagues.

According to the FBI, Ms Witt was last seen in southwest Asia in July 2013.

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/13/6942...e-officer-charged-with-giving-secrets-to-iran

Oct 18, 2010
today is one of those days you wonder if trump's regime
is really on top of things.
treasury dept. imposes sanctions on n. korea and immediately
trump vetoes it.didn't they talk about this before hand?
and fat mike in isreal said trump is sent by god to save isreal,no i'm not joking.
we make jokes about the ayatollahs in iran but it seems ayatollah trump's regime
is much more in chaos than their counterparts in iran.
i wanna talk....pass the joint!

Trump surprises by revoking North Korea sanctions immediately after Treasury imposes them

Pompeo suggests God sent Trump to save Israel

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
That trump move could have been orchestrated.
Dont be naive

And sorry US bought by Israel long ago..akhond and posse faghat mitoonin goh bokhoreen felan

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
So these freaking Syrian shite dont even believe in 12th imam and only got 11 ... yet IR sends in Mahdi basiji there and not telling them what the fuck is up..

Amazing bastards they are.