Happening now...

the joining of millions of SCUM BAG IMPOTENT IRANIANS might help the few millions of 'REAL' iranians to achieve their goals and get rid of our culture of the mohamad-ali-akhound-anal rape rectangle.
Will never happen. Don't even think about it. It'll outlive us, our children and their children. Probably longer.

And that letter is not from Hajjarian. Hajjarian koskeshtar az in harfast.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
True but where did you read that from?
It is doing the rounds on Telegram. I don't know, maybe it is not from him.

But Hajjarian is the guy who said if there is a free and fair election, there will be no reformist nor osoolgara and no IR. If you read his articles since his assassination he has said far worse things against the regime and has questioned its very legitimacy.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Just wait and see, in a few days, the US will loosen up the sanctions due to IR begging them to do it and the IR will get the opportunity to satisfy a few of peoples demands and everything will be fine again. US is just teaching their own servant a lesson as they did a few times in the last 40 years and the servant will obey while keeping face infront of their domestic followers.

Just wait and see, in a few days, the US will loosen up the sanctions due to IR begging them to do it and the IR will get the opportunity to satisfy a few of peoples demands and everything will be fine again. US is just teaching their own servant a lesson as they did a few times in the last 40 years and the servant will obey while keeping face infront of their domestic followers.
They don't have to. I'm sure they will if there's a need, but there's no need. Everything is under control. A welfare state has its benefits. This is one of them: No uprising can ever succeed.

The economic fact is, Iranians have been living beyond their means. It's not possible to sustain 80 million people without foreign aid anymore. There is no foreign aid for Iran , so the standards of living need to come down. This is exactly what JCPOA (BARJAM) was about. I.R wanted foreign aid, hoping to be able to continue their plundering of resources while maintaining a somewhat respectable welfare state for the ever entitled nation. It didn't go as planned, because ...well...Trump. So now they have no choice but to give up on that "respectable" part.

Other than that, not much is going on.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
i was trying to reach a site in iran and got this message:

Due to Internet restrictions in Iran your revolution can not be connected at this time.
Please try again later.
You probably really missing farsnews.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
hala mosalmoon aye maadar jendeh shoroo mikonan adam koshtan. bad baayad did ke irani ha che joori bar khord mikonan.
bayad bara ye har irani ke koshteh mishe 20 mamoor ro gheyb konan.
oon vaght yek hafteyee hamin mamoor ha mizanan akhound a ro mikoshan o tamoom mishe mire

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
https://t.me/iv?url=https://iranwire.com/fa/blogs/801/34230&rhash=97782104fed07c

احسان حدادى ، قهرمانى تجاوز ، دوستى با آقازاده ها و حمله به معترضين
رحیم جان, ما اینجا مادر جنده هایی داریم, که واسشون مهم نیست این ات و اشغال ها کین و چین, طرف مدال بیاره, میشه قهرمان این حیوانات که نمونه هاشون رو تو این سایت هم داریم. این حیوانات تو تیم های ملیه جمهوری اسلامی هستند, تو کشتی هستند, کلا تو ورزش اینا پرن, چون جامعه ما اینه. اینا از هوا نیومدن, این نون به نرخ روز خورا و لاتو و لوت هایه رژیم کم نیستن, همینه تو خیابون کلت میبندن میرن با لباس شخصی از منافعشون دفاع میکنن. ملت ندید بدیدی که هیچ پرنسیپی ندارن, برو مدال بیار, میشی سرورشون. حالا هر آشغالی میخای باش.