Happening now...

Oct 18, 2010
meanwhile dear leader gives trump his xmas gift list to choose.

Possible gifts:

A. Satellite launch
B. Outright ICBM test
C. SLBM test far from Korean Peninsula
D. Nuclear test
E. Siphoning funds from President Trump's re-election campaign and affiliated Super PACs (Well OK maybe not this)

Oct 18, 2010
using the 'power of the pyramids' to get more votes, british style :LOL:

I've been told to wear low-cut tops while campaigning, says Lib Dem leader Jo Swinson

Jo Swinson has said she has been told to wear low-cut tops during the general election campaign.
The Liberal Democrat leader, who said the comments were “unsolicited” and not from her own campaign team, said she would be “true to myself”.
The MP for East Dunbartonshire also said she has been told to speak differently, during an interview on BBC Breakfast on Monday.
She said: “I get lots and lots of unsolicited advice. I’m not short of people telling me that I should speak differently or wear different shoes or wear different earrings.
“Or in one case, somebody suggested that I should wear lower-cut tops.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
using the 'power of the pyramids' to get more votes, british style :LOL:

I've been told to wear low-cut tops while campaigning, says Lib Dem leader Jo Swinson

Jo Swinson has said she has been told to wear low-cut tops during the general election campaign.
The Liberal Democrat leader, who said the comments were “unsolicited” and not from her own campaign team, said she would be “true to myself”.
The MP for East Dunbartonshire also said she has been told to speak differently, during an interview on BBC Breakfast on Monday.
She said: “I get lots and lots of unsolicited advice. I’m not short of people telling me that I should speak differently or wear different shoes or wear different earrings.
“Or in one case, somebody suggested that I should wear lower-cut tops.

She has no chance even if she takes it all off, the self-righteous idiot.

Her policy of revoking Article 50 all together has drained what little chance she had of getting two dozen seats. Her liberal ideas are also bonkers to many British people outside London. The other day she was saying that gender is a spectrum, not binary :D

On more important stuff, what I'd really like to know is does she spit or does she swallow.

Oct 18, 2010
She has no chance even if she takes it all off, the self-righteous idiot.

Her policy of revoking Article 50 all together has drained what little chance she had of getting two dozen seats. Her liberal ideas are also bonkers to many British people outside London. The other day she was saying that gender is a spectrum, not binary :D

On more important stuff, what I'd really like to know is does she spit or does she swallow.
i say she eats it all up since it's pretty low in calories and a good source of protein.
semen contains between 5 and 25 calories per teaspoon and about 252mg of protein
according to health professionals :p

Oct 18, 2010
so is trump gonna blame this on iran?

3 Americans Killed In Attack On Kenyan Airfield By Al-Shabab Militants

A U.S. service member and two Defense Department contractors were killed Sunday when the terrorist organization al-Shabab attacked a Kenyan airfield used by both Kenyan and U.S. forces.

Two Defense Department members were also injured in the attack, according to United States Africa Command. They are said to be in stable condition.

The attack by the Somali-based al-Shabab, which is affiliated with al-Qaida, was the group's first against U.S. forces in Kenya, according to The Associated Press. The site of the attack, Manda Bay Airfield, is used by U.S. forces to provide training and counterterrorism support to partners in East Africa, as well as to protect U.S. interests in the area.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with the families and friends of our teammates who lost their lives today," said U.S. Army Gen. Stephen Townsend, the commander of U.S. Africa Command. "As we honor their sacrifice, let's also harden our resolve. Alongside our African and international partners, we will pursue those responsible for this attack and al-Shabaab who seeks to harm Americans and U.S. interests."

Earlier in the day, AFRICOM released a statement on the attack saying that the attack at the Manda Bay Airfield had been repelled and the airfield cleared, with U.S. Africa Command working together with Kenyan forces.

Oct 18, 2010
the $220m should give Iran enough money to pay their civilian contractors
around the world for any operations on their to do list.

Iran's parliament approves bill designating all U.S. military forces as terrorists

The Iranian parliament approved bill on Tuesday that designates United States military forces as terrorists, days after American airstrikes killed top Iranian military leader General Qassem Soleimani in Iraq. The bill is similar to the action the U.S. took last year when the Trump administration designated Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) as a foreign terrorist organization.

Members of parliament passed the bill declaring the U.S. military and the Pentagon terrorist entities, according to Iranian state media. Under the bill, the Iranian government will also provide $220 million to the IRGC to "reinforce its defense power in vengeance for General Soleimani's assassination," the news agency reported, as tensions between the U.S. and Iran rise.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/irans-...ary-terrorist-organizations-qassem-soleimani/

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
the $220m should give Iran enough money to pay their civilian contractors
around the world for any operations on their to do list.

Iran's parliament approves bill designating all U.S. military forces as terrorists

The Iranian parliament approved bill on Tuesday that designates United States military forces as terrorists, days after American airstrikes killed top Iranian military leader General Qassem Soleimani in Iraq. The bill is similar to the action the U.S. took last year when the Trump administration designated Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) as a foreign terrorist organization.

Members of parliament passed the bill declaring the U.S. military and the Pentagon terrorist entities, according to Iranian state media. Under the bill, the Iranian government will also provide $220 million to the IRGC to "reinforce its defense power in vengeance for General Soleimani's assassination," the news agency reported, as tensions between the U.S. and Iran rise.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/irans-...ary-terrorist-organizations-qassem-soleimani/

Oct 18, 2010
yes but this money is allocated specifically to irgc.
and will be used in projects that fit in their plans.
schools need to use the budget allocated to education.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The point is the money that should be allocated to education is allocated to other things. It is not like as though we have extra money in bank.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
200 million could he used in schools like this.
That's nothing!

Most People are almost united on $hit like Sazman Tablightat Eslami (the sponsor of tazahorat).

Sazman daratol maref eslami

Sazman blah balh.

There is about 3 billion dollars of clearly wasted money in the budget.

more important than that is the cronyism and nepotism based corruption that is embeded in iranian society and worsened by IR.

Oct 18, 2010
trump messed with the wrong folks.
they don't bluff.

Iran launches missiles at US military facilities in Iraq: US official

Iran launches missiles at US military facilities in Iraq: US official originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

Multiple missiles have been launched at Iraq from Iran targeting American military facilities, according to a U.S. official.

"This morning, courageous fighters of the IRGC's Air Force launched a successful operation called Operation Martyr Soleimani, with the code 'Oh Zahra' by firing tens of ground-to-ground missiles at the base of the terrorist and invasive U.S. forces named Ain Al Asad," the country's state-run news outlet ISNA reported.

A U.S. official confirms to ABC News that ballistic missiles have been fired from inside Iran at multiple U.S. military facilities inside Iraq on Wednesday morning, local time. The facilities include Erbil in northern Iraq and Al Asad Air Base in western Iraq, the official said.

The White House said it was aware of the reports.

"We are aware of the reports of attacks on US facilities in Iraq," according to a statement from White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham. "The President has been briefed and is monitoring the situation closely and consulting with his national security team."

Oct 18, 2010
that's really cheap.trump must be offended!
i think obl had a bigger bounty on his head :ROFLMAO:

Iran MP Offers Reward for Killing Trump, U.S. Calls It 'Ridiculous'

DUBAI (Reuters) - An Iranian lawmaker offered a $3 million reward to anyone who killed U.S. President Donald Trump and said Iran could avoid threats if it had nuclear arms, ISNA news agency reported on Tuesday amid Tehran's latest standoff with Washington.
U.S. disarmament ambassador Robert Wood dismissed the reward as "ridiculous", telling reporters in Geneva it showed the "terrorist underpinnings" of Iran's establishment.
Tensions have steadily escalated since Trump pulled Washington out of Tehran's nuclear agreement with world powers in 2018 and reimposed U.S. sanctions. The standoff erupted into tit-for-tat military strikes this month.
"On behalf of the people of Kerman province, we will pay a $3 million reward in cash to whoever kills Trump," lawmaker Ahmad Hamzeh told the 290-seat parliament, ISNA reported.
He did not say if the reward had any official backing from Iran's clerical rulers.
The city of Kerman, in the province south of the capital, is the hometown of Qassem Soleimani, a prominent Iranian commander whose killing in a drone strike ordered by Trump on Jan. 3 in Baghdad prompted Iran to fire missiles at U.S. targets in Iraq.
"If we had nuclear weapons today, we would be protected from threats ... We should put the production of long-range missiles capable of carrying unconventional warheads on our agenda. This is our natural right," he was quoted as saying by ISNA.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-3-million-award-for-whoever-kills-trump-isna

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
حالا صبر کنید ببینید همین چند ماه دیگه این ترامپ چطور با همین جمهوری اسلامی مذاکره میکنه. مردمه ساده درست بشو نیستن, همه دارن از براندازی زر میزنن, از الان تو سرو کله هم میزنن که شاه بیاد یا جمهوری خواه...همینا میمونن, قبول میکنن که واسه ارباب باید تنبون رو بیشتر پایین بکشن, یعنی دستورات بیشتری رو باید به اجرا بزارن, ترس اعراب ازشون بیشتر هم میشه چون امریکا بهشون اجازه داده یه پادگان آمریکایی رو بدون جواب ویران کنند. حالا وایسید آخر این تئاتر از پیش برنامه ریزی شده رو ببینید.