Happening now...

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Finally jan, I have an RF and BDR PP. I family in St Petes, Moscow and Munchen so I visit there often. I am happy those countries are not on the list but Iran is so that sucks. IF you have grandparents or parents born in Germany or Russia, you can become a citizen, Germany just modified it to add grandparents. At least Putin has a plan

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I feel bad for all of my Canadian based Iranians. At least on American media, they are suggesting Canada and USA ban Iranians but they also suggest the same thing for Italians, Chinese, and Koreans. I think Japan according to CDC is a Level 2 threat not a Level 3 threat country. The level 3 threats are Iran, China, Italy and R.O.K., if I am not mistaken. If Iranians can't come to USA and Canada then Italians should not be allowed either. This is what the Mensa Members in the I.R should have done, they should have pulled a Russia, twelve thousand Russian Federation armed soldiers are by the Chinese boarder, as we speak. Sometimes, it is ok to be non tolerant, protecting your people is more important than being liked by everyone. The Russians understand this concept, the Iranians don't
https://www.infowars.com/report-china-moves-12000-troops-to-russian-border/

Oct 18, 2010
canada puts iranians under house arrest.
guess the honeymoon over the plane incident is over.

Canada tells travelers from Iran to isolate over coronavirus

TORONTO (Reuters) - Canada is telling travelers from Iran to isolate themselves at home for 14 days because of the novel coronavirus, the same direction given to people arriving from Hubei, China, the epicenter of the outbreak, officials said on Monday.

Canada had already advised citizens to avoid non-essential travel to Iran.

“The rapid increase in cases in Iran and the number of recent Canadian cases linked to travelers coming from Iran is very concerning,” said Chief Medical Officer Theresa Tam, announcing the measure on a conference call with reporters.

Canada has 27 confirmed cases of the virus, Tam said. All patients had traveled to affected areas or were close contacts of people who had.
so our relatives in canada told my dad that they are now afraid/ashamed to go out in
public even though they have not been to iran for many years,but since
the canadian gov made this 'isolation' thing public they get dirty looks
and insulting behavior when they go out.he said he wished they just put
the new arrivals from iran and other infected countries under quarantine
rather than stigmatize an entire minority like they have done now!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
so our relatives in canada told my dad that they are now afraid/ashamed to go out in
public even though they have not been to iran for many years,but since
the canadian gov made this 'isolation' thing public they get dirty looks
and insulting behavior when they go out.he said he wished they just put
the new arrivals from iran and other infected countries under quarantine
rather than stigmatize an entire minority like they have done now!
They should go back to Iran for a better life and treatment.

Az tarafe man be relative hat begoo goh mikhoran raftan Canada. bargardan iran ba ezzat o ehteraam zendegi konan.

Oct 18, 2010
i don't think their facial expression gives any confidence to any of
the illegal squatters over there!
that's the health minister on the right :p

Up to 100,000 Israelis in isolation as Israel expands traveler quarantine

“We have to understand, we are in the midst of a global epidemic,” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said during a press conference, “the most dangerous of these epidemics in the last 100 years."

Oct 18, 2010
IranAir stops all flights to Europe: IRNA

DUBAI (Reuters) - IranAir has stopped all flights to European destinations, the official IRNA news agency reported on Sunday, citing a statement from the Civil Aviation Organization.

“With attention to the restrictions that have been placed on (IranAir) flights by Europe for unclear reasons all IranAir flights to European destinations have been suspended until further notice,” IRNA reported, citing the statement.

Iran is in the midst of a coronavirus outbreak, with 5,823 infections and 145 deaths, one of the highest rates of fatality from the illness outside of China, where the virus originated.

Oct 18, 2010
IranAir stops all flights to Europe: IRNA

DUBAI (Reuters) - IranAir has stopped all flights to European destinations, the official IRNA news agency reported on Sunday, citing a statement from the Civil Aviation Organization.

“With attention to the restrictions that have been placed on (IranAir) flights by Europe for unclear reasons all IranAir flights to European destinations have been suspended until further notice,” IRNA reported, citing the statement.

Iran is in the midst of a coronavirus outbreak, with 5,823 infections and 145 deaths, one of the highest rates of fatality from the illness outside of China, where the virus originated.
IranAir resuming flights to Europe after four days: Airline

Iran’s main airline Homa, known internationally as IranAir, will resume flights to Europe after a four-day hiatus that came because of unspecified restrictions by European authorities.

Homa said in a statement on Tuesday that flights to all European destinations will resume as of Wednesday March 11, 2019.

The statement said that resumption of flights had been made possible through intense negotiations with European authorities involving Iran’s foreign ministry and the civil aviation authority (CAO).

The airline said passengers should keep in touch to obtain more information about the resumed flights.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
فرزانه تأییدی، بازیگر سرشناس پیش از انقلاب، درگذشت
برخی نزدیکان فرزانه تأییدی، بازیگر پیشکسوت سینما و تئاتر، روز سه‌شنبه ۵ فروردین، از درگذشت او در لندن در سن ۷۵ سالگی و در پی بیماری سرطان ریه خبر دادند.
فرزانه تأییدی از بازیگران سرشناس و محبوب سینما و تئاتر پیش از انقلاب ۵۷ بود و اغلب او را به‌خاطر نقش‌آفرینی در فیلم «فریاد زیر آب» در کنار داریوش اقبالی به یاد می‌آورند.
با این حال او در شماری از دیگر فیلم‌های شاخص دهه ۵۰ نیز بازی کرده بود، ازجمله، «خاک» و «سفر سنگ» ساخته مسعود کیمیایی، «هشتمین روز هفته» ساخته حسین رجائیان، «صلاة ظهر» ساخته سعید مطلبی، و «واسطه‌ها» ساخته حسن محمدزاده.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
چه خوب که پول نفت هیچ وقت سر سفره‌هامون نبوده، فکر کن تو این وضعیت باید حرص پایین اومدن قیمت نفت رو هم می‌خوردیم. دست مسئولین درد نکنه واقعا