Happening now...

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
Since March, Canada has so far paid $20,000 to whoever has applied for it with 2-3 clicks of a button! Our prime minister has gone totally "FUCK IT" during covid. It's hilarious and astonishing.
I hope at least they paid someone who lost their job during pandemic unlike california

California officials said Monday they have confirmed that $11.4 billion in unemployment benefits paid during the COVID-19 pandemic involve fraud — about 10% of benefits paid — and another 17% are under investigation.

California has turned into a shithole

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
First he denied everything and said he never got out of his car (typical son of the bitch hezbollahi)
now he is claiming to be the victim here and only pushed the poor guy and demands everyone to support him instead

اسمش رو هم تصحیح کردم

علی اصغر عنبستانی خود را شاکی و قربانی ماجرا می‌داند
علی اصغر عنبستانی، نماینده مجلس شورای اسلامی ایران که متهم به کتک زدن یک سرباز راهنمایی رانندگی شده در ویدیویی تازه بدون عذرخواهی از این سرباز، از مردم کشورش عذرخواهی کرده است.

نماینده سبزوار به همکارانش هشدار داده که اگر از حیثیت او دفاع نکنند "بعد از این نمایندگی مردم جز اسباب تمسخر و هتک حرمت توسط سایرین چه اصحاب قدرت و ثروت و ... نخواهد بود."
خاک بر سر اون مجلس اسلامیتون که امثال این نمایندش هستن

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
IMG_20210125_211256_076.jpg
اخبار صدا و سیما به زودی

و اما حقیقت ماجرا چیست؟ این به اصطلاح سرباز وابسته به سرویسهای جاسوسی غرب صورت خود را به کف دست آقای نماینده زد و موجب پریشان حالی آقای نماینده شد

در ادامه ماجرا و برای دلجویی از جناب نماینده، سرباز، فیلمبردار و چند نفر دیگر دستگیر میشن

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
IMG_20210129_074843_331.jpg

IMG_20210129_075312_786.jpg

دیدن مردم تو مناطق دور افتاده میرن شکار، گفتن چه خوب گوشت رو گرون کنیم کل کشور خودشون برن شکار
ای به چشم فقط کاش حداقل نیزه در اختیارمون بذارید نیزه به نرخ دولتی تنظیم بازار، یا نیزه یخ زده برزیلی

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
One of the rich kids of Tehran got arrested in Spain for human trafficking and money laundry

this dude: https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/...irans-rich-kids-enrage-sanctions-hit-citizens

I hope the cunt gets a good experience of Spanish prison.
Apparently IR finally decided to seek him out and have him extradited to Iran. I am sure it's because of his various activities with multiple women, doing what IR considers to be "un-Islamic". Otherwise IR have thousands of people like him who profited from their fathers being in the service of IR.

He's now started crying to the Spanish authorities that if they deport him to Iran he will be killed under torture, which is true. If he knew that IR treats people like that, then why did he use his father's political influence for personal advantage?

I hope he is not deported to Iran, but I hope he gets a lesson, specially when flaunting his unearned money and rubbing it in the faces of Iranian people.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Military coup in Myanmar, Aung San Suu Kyi detained
Military declares state of emergency claiming fraud in election, after early morning raids detaining senior members of elected government.