Happening now...

Oct 18, 2010
persepolis busted in la :eek:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ten-iranian-nationals-charged-evading-232940252.html

Prosecutors say the scheme dates back to 1999, when defendants Seyed Ziaeddin Taheri Zangakani, Salim Henareh and Issa Shayegh opened a business called Persepolis Financial Services in Los Angeles, which was used to illegally funnel U.S. dollars to Iran.

The three men later moved to Canada and the United Arab Emirates where they used Persepolis and a second front company, Rosco, to carry out further transactions, aided by defendant Reza Karimi and others, according to the criminal complaint.

In 2012 Zangakari and another defendant, Abbas Amin, wired $20 million to Malaysia to buy piping equipment for an Iranian oil company, the document said.

Zangakari, Amin, Salim Henareh and Khalil Henraheh are charged with used a Hong Kong-based front company to quietly buy two $25 million oil tankers from a Greek businessman that same year. The Greek businessman, who is not named in the documents, was later sanctioned by the U.S. government.

Oct 18, 2010
suez canal is blocked by taiwan ship.
that's one heck of way to stop traffic,whose gonna
move that 220k ton monster out of the way?
call shipping aaa in egypt :ROFLMAO:

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
خدایا کمکمان کن بفهمیم چطور پنج *نفتکش* بنزین را از پنج دریا و دو اقیانوس و سه قاره در کنار کشور و نیروی دریایی *آمریکا* میتونیم به دست مردم *ونزوئلا* برسانیم ولی نمیتونیم *روغن* را از گمرک بندر رجایی و مرغ را از مرغداری به دست *ملت* ایران برسونیم.🤔😨😇
..!!!!!!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
آغاز مناقشه آبی ایران و افغانستان همزمان با آبگیری سد کمال‌خان در ولایت نیمروز
همزمان با تکمیل آبگیری سد کمال‌خان در ولایت نیمروز، رییس جمهور افغانستان اعلام کرد که دیگر حاضر نیست آب رایگان به ایران بدهد، بلکه آب را به ازای نفت به این کشور خواهد فروخت.
سخنگوی وزارت امور خارجه جمهوری اسلامی ایران نیز در واکنش به سخنان محمد اشرف غنی، رییس جمهور افغانستان، گفت که حقابه ایران از رودخانه هیرمند مشخص است و دولت افغانستان به این حقابه متعهد خواهد بود.​

Oct 18, 2010
just read this interesting article about the tmoca as told in a book
written by the american women who helped empress farah collect
all the artwork for the museum in 2 years back in the mid 70s.
the collection is now worth a cool $3b :D

What It Took to Assemble Iran’s $3 Billion Modern Art Collection (msn.com)

Stein says that in total, she estimates she spent some $25 to $30 million (about $126 million to $151 million in today’s dollars) on some 350 paintings, sculptures, prints, and photographs in her two years in Tehran.

Nov 24, 2002
اخه حمال کص مغز ساندیس خور،
اگه همچین چیزی درست هم باشه، باز این خرج هنر کرده، سرورات که خرج توپ وتانک تو سوریه و لبنان و عراق و یمن میکنن

Nov 24, 2002
LOL got me curious! here is what you said in English according to Google Translate:\

"Sandys Khor's brain carrier, If such a thing is true, then it has spent money on art, servers that spend money on cannons and tanks in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Yemen."
I assume your farsi is good so be my guest and translate it for him and add more flavor to that if you want to lol

Oct 18, 2010
i wrote a reply in english and did google translate from english to persian.
i hope it's accurate, let me know :ROFLMAO:

من نمی توانم فارسی شما را بخوانم
مادر فاحشه خروس مکنده

Nov 24, 2002
the deal is done and that should make anti-iranian parasites very mad :p

Iran, China sign strategic long-term cooperation agreement
The agreement covers a variety of economic activity from oil and mining to promoting industrial activity in Iran, as well as transportation and agricultural collaboration.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/27/iran-china-agreement-478236

Ino ke mitoni bekhooni

Kiram to dahane to harom zade o on kasii ke toro pas andakht o Zarif Jakesh, and i made your job easier, you dont need google translate now,