Happening now...

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
قرارداد ۲۵ ساله با چین امضا شد

علی خامنه‌ای یک گام با تحقق رویایش برای پیاده کردن استراتژی نگاه به شرق نزدیک شد. قرارداد ۲۵ ساله همکاریهای راهبردی ایران و چین به تایید طرف چینی رسید تا ایران به صورت رسمی در اقمار چین قرار بگیرد.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
«آزاده نامداری» درگذشت/ قاضی شهریاری: علت مرگ در حال بررسی است؛ فعلاً خودکشی یا قتل تأیید نمی‌شود

به گزارش خبرنگار سلامت خبرگزاری فارس، بر اساس پیگیر‌ی‌های خبرنگار فارس، لحظاتی پیش پیکر بی جان «آزاده نامداری» یکی از مجریان سابق صدا و سیما در منطقه سعادت آباد در غرب تهران کشف شده است.

بر اساس پیگیری‌های فارس، پیکر وی جراحت نداشته است و نیروهای اورژانس پس از تماس اعضای خانواده نامداری در ساعت 18 و 30 دقیقه بر بالین وی حاضر شدند.

قاضی محمد شهریاری سرپرست دادسرای جنایی تهران از حضور بازپرس در صحنه فوت نامداری خبر داد و به فارس گفت: کارشناس پزشکی قانونی در محل حادثه حاضر و بررسی‌ها برای مشخص شدن علت فوت وی آغاز شده است.

وی با بیان اینکه اثری از جراحت و اصابت چاقو بر پیکر وی مشاهده نمی‌شود، افزود: اخبار منتشرشده در زمینه خودکشی نامداری هنوز، تأیید نمی‌شود و علت مرگ پس از بررسی کارشناسی و کالبدشکافی مشخص خواهد شد.

پیگیری خبرنگار انتظامی فارس از مأموران پلیس حاکی از آن است که ساعت ۱۹ و ۵۰ دقیقه امروز خبر فوت آزاده نامداری به ماموران کلانتری ۱۳۴ شهرک غرب گزارش داده شد.

با حضور مأموران در محل مشخص شد پدر و مادر آزاده نامداری وقتی با عدم پاسخگویی وی مواجه شدند با کلید خانه در را باز کرده و با پیکر بی‌جان وی در هال خانه مواجه شدند.

بررسی‌های اولیه نشان داده ۴۸ ساعت از فوت آزاده نامداری گذشته است. جسد وی برای بررسی بیش‌تر به پزشکی قانونی منتقل شد.

گفته می‌شود همسر و فرزند آزاده نامداری در سفر به شمال حضور داشتند.​
https://www.farsnews.ir/news/140001...ت-قاضی-شهریاری-علت-مرگ-در-حال-بررسی-است-فعلاً

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
IRIB hung her out to dry. Lots of people become hypocrites to get by in that horrible system and they pay for it one way or another eventually.

RIP to her.
Loss of any human life is not right, however, I always say, if you are not brave to fight, sure I understand, I was not brave myself, but that doesnt mean you get in bed with the enemy. This is what hurts me the most! if you dont want to rise against IR, dont, but please dont get into business with them.

Look at Myanmar man, 400 killed yesterday, today? another day on the street, people are not scared to die, when they say "JAANAM FAADAYE MYANMAR" they actually mean it! it's not just a pretty song!

Nov 24, 2002
Loss of any human life is not right, however, I always say, if you are not brave to fight, sure I understand, I was not brave myself, but that doesnt mean you get in bed with the enemy. This is what hurts me the most! if you dont want to rise against IR, dont, but please dont get into business with them.

Look at Myanmar man, 400 killed yesterday, today? another day on the street, people are not scared to die, when they say "JAANAM FAADAYE MYANMAR" they actually mean it! it's not just a pretty song!
If you are comfortably sitting on your chair somewhere in North America and typing and commenting about poor people who don't have minimum to eat, better question yourself, rather than them,.
People dying from hunger and if it happens to me and you god knows what we will do...

Last edited by a moderator:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com

If you are comfortably sitting on your chair somewhere in North America and typing and commenting about poor people who don't have minimum to eat, better question yourself, rather than them,.
People dying from hunger and if it happens to me and you god knows what we will do...
What I am saying is my opinion only , not right or wrong. You are of course entitle to yours.
Just to be clear, I am not asking people to go on the street, I think I made that very clear, I am coward, BOZDEL and ran away, so I simply can not ask anyone to do anything I would not do. Nor would I consider myself ANYBODY to have the right to ask someone or expect someone to do anything! I hope that is clear.

I just think being a BOZDEL and running away is better than sleeping with the enemy. Of course, I am not living there as you suggested, so what do I know? It just hurts me to see my home country that has sooo much potential being ruled like this and me having no courage to do anything about it.

What is your opinion? How can Iran be freed?

Nov 24, 2002
What I am saying is my opinion only , not right or wrong. You are of course entitle to yours.
Just to be clear, I am not asking people to go on the street, I think I made that very clear, I am coward, BOZDEL and ran away, so I simply can not ask anyone to do anything I would not do. Nor would I consider myself ANYBODY to have the right to ask someone or expect someone to do anything! I hope that is clear.

I just think being a BOZDEL and running away is better than sleeping with the enemy. Of course, I am not living there as you suggested, so what do I know? It just hurts me to see my home country that has sooo much potential being ruled like this and me having no courage to do anything about it.

I have no fcuking right to comment about what poor people need to do while i am warming my a$$ outside.
Iran can not be freed without the help from outside, at least not this regime after 40 years, you can mention as many as example but each country case is different and as we said in Persian:
In akhonda harpto porteshon faghat bara mardome jelo america o israel o baghieh didim chetor sare soleimani o fakhrizadeh ghalaf kardan, faghat khayehaye mardom badbakhto keshidan hesabi...

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I have no fcuking right to comment about what poor people need to do while i am warming my a$$ outside.
Iran can not be freed without the help from outside, at least not this regime after 40 years, you can mention as many as example but each country case is different and as we said in Persian:
In akhonda harpto porteshon faghat bara mardome jelo america o israel o baghieh didim chetor sare soleimani o fakhrizadeh ghalaf kardan, faghat khayehaye mardom badbakhto keshidan hesabi...
I agree, however, what makes me sad is, I really dont see any reason for any country to get Iran free!
While of course there no hard evidence, but I am sure, Akhoonds are secretly in bed with all those countries that *could* free us. Even those that we say DEATH to!

Man it just sucks, It would hurt less if our country was like South Sudan! a Country as rich as Iran should be a real power and its people live so much better.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

Why you call yourself coward Bozdel ?
I mean come on, it is not as though our generation brought this regime, it is the mistake of our previous generations and we are inheriting this BS + it is not like they don't have supporters.
I also don't think leaving a country makes you coward. It is a choice and as human being we want to have a good life.
Throughout history, fighting against the "evil" has been either due to obligations ( there was no other choice )... i.e. fighting against Nazi's or because somebody was benefiting from it.
Also I don't understand when you talk about potential ? Based on what ? based on last 100 years , 200 years, 300 years ? or what ?
Our potential is the same as everyone else.

Oct 18, 2010
so what's biden gonna do about it?

meanwhile china is empowered by the agreement with iran and are getting as bold.
oh canada :ROFLMAO:

Chinese diplomat calls Justin Trudeau 'running dog of US' as tensions escalate

A Chinese diplomat has dismissed Canada’s prime minister Justin Trudeau as a “boy” in a social media attack marking a new low in the fractured relationship between the two countries.

China and Canada have clashed repeatedly in recent months, and last week the two countries imposed sanctions on each other in a growing row over Beijing’s treatment of its Uighur minority.

But on Sunday, Trudeau was singled out for insult by China’s consul general to Rio de Janeiro, Li Yang in a tweet blaming him for the diplomatic crisis.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/29/china-canada-justin-trudeau-tensions-escalate