Happening now...

Oct 18, 2010
qatar is expelling bahais.
let's see if the usa and it's allies will sanction and boycott qatar world cup :p

Qatar expelling and blacklisting Baha’is could indicate pattern of religious cleansing

NEW YORK—31 March 2021—

The Baha’i International Community (BIC) is extremely concerned by systematic attempts over many years by Qatari authorities to blacklist and deport Baha’is from Qatar.
A prominent Baha’i, Omid Seioshansian, who was born in Qatar, is the latest to be blacklisted in Qatar. Certain authorities in the country have suggested that unspecified criminal and national security charges have prompted these expulsions. The baseless charges, which have been leveled without evidence, could carry severe penalties in Qatar’s judicial system.

https://www.bic.org/news/qatar-expe...is-could-indicate-pattern-religious-cleansing

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
very childish questions but i play along.

a) no. i support iran and am pro-iran and confront anti-iranian parasites.

b) if you have wealth and job skills like I do then you can live anywhere and be living in paradise.
if you are poor and have no job skills you can live in paradise and feel like living in hell.
You see Khoroose Makandeye Aziz, I design my questions so it is relevant to the IQ of the person I am talking! and judging by your answer, I guess I was too tough on you. My apologies.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
qatar is expelling bahais.
let's see if the usa and it's allies will sanction and boycott qatar world cup :p
Lets hope not, or first thing they should do is ban Iran if this is the criteria! you do know how your beloved IR treats Bahaii citizens right?
Honestly dude, as I said, you are the best internet troll I seen !
I mean if you talk shit, at least know some background knowledge !

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I actually would like to understand Playboy and his thinking without making any judgments or personal attacks.

Plaboy jan can you answer these questions please.....that is if you want. Otherwise let it be...

1. Do you think Iran in general, as a whole, is doing well under IR?

2. Do you think Iran in general, as a whole, is doing better under IR than it did under shah?

Ps. if you do answer, you are welcome to elaborate your answers too.

Last edited:

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
آن‌ها دروغگو هستند
و می‌دانند که دروغگو هستند
و می‌دانند که می‌دانیم که دروغگویند
با این وجود با صدای بلند دروغ می‌گویند

و من هم با صدای بلند میگم خار مادر جمهوری اسلامی با طرفداراشو سگ بگاد
طرف ۲۴ ساعت داره تبلیغ میکنه واس اون جاکشا بعد خودش زودترین وقتی که تونسته رفته واکسن آمریکایی رو زده که تو همین جا در موردش بد میگفته

آقا بهروز ، دمت گرم ولی اون شب باید میریختی رو فرش نه تو کص ننه این
pb

Oct 18, 2010
I actually would like to understand Playboy and his thinking without making any judgments or personal attacks.

Plaboy jan can you answer these questions please.....that is if you want. Otherwise let it be...

1. Do you think Iran in general, as a whole, is doing well under IR?

2. Do you think Iran in general, as a whole, is doing better under IR than it did under shah?

Ps. if you do answer, you are welcome to elaborate your answers too.
you have define what you mean by "doing well".but i take a stab at your questions.

1. overall Iran is doing well considering all the pressure that has been on them
for the past 20 years. iran is the most independent nation in the world. there is
no dispute about it. and iran has now projected its power over the historical iranian
hemisphere of influence which is something it has been lacking for over 200 years.
i believe the people in iran understand this which is why they absorb all the pressure.
the future is very bright for iran.

2. never lived under the previous regime.but my understanding is back then iran was
just a playground for big powers with no independence.maybe their economy was
better but it was all dependent on the 'west'.if you want to be independent and decide
you own future based on your own ideas then you have to pay the price.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
It is comedy at its best, Iran is the most independent country in the world :D
Our friend here is the "Khorous Makandeh" :D

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Only a "Bisavad" will look at this table and comes up with this BS.
The only point of patent is to protect yourself, the main entry for patent is PCT which protects your right and then you have to enter national phase entry to protect yourself in different nations. So you can submit as many patent to "Iran patent office" as you want.

1617314550944.png

According to this table,
There was only 27 patents received and zero patens entered national phase (21 entered in national phase of Iran).

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Man madareto gaedam. Yani mishe, darim ye khar madar jendee omresho to kharej gozaronde bashe o in ghadr harom zade i kos magh bashe.
Ridam to kalleh por az pehenet khar kooni dayous

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
بهروز جان تو دیگه چرا برادر؟
اقا لوشن نبود قابل درکه،، وازلین که بود، وازلین نبود روغن زیتون که بود، اونم نبود روغن معمولی که بوداگه اونم نبود کره که بود مدل مارون براندو..
میزدی از کون میکردی جلوی فاجعه همچنینی رو میگرفتی

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Man madareto gaedam. Yani mishe, darim ye khar madar jendee omresho to kharej gozaronde bashe o in ghadr harom zade i kos magh bashe.
Ridam to kalleh por az pehenet khar kooni dayous
Doosteh Aziz,
Don't get angry, this is what this dude wants ... Just laugh at the comedy.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
you have define what you mean by "doing well".but i take a stab at your questions.

1. overall Iran is doing well considering all the pressure that has been on them
for the past 20 years. iran is the most independent nation in the world. there is
no dispute about it. and iran has now projected its power over the historical iranian
hemisphere of influence which is something it has been lacking for over 200 years.
i believe the people in iran understand this which is why they absorb all the pressure.
the future is very bright for iran.

2. never lived under the previous regime.but my understanding is back then iran was
just a playground for big powers with no independence.maybe their economy was
better but it was all dependent on the 'west'.if you want to be independent and decide
you own future based on your own ideas then you have to pay the price.
Ok, thank you for your answers.

So you're basically saying Iran is now independent but poorer than under shah's time, yet Iran is doing better now because you think it's better for the people to be independent and die from poverty and hunger than be dependent and be prosperous, am I right?

Now...when was the last time you went to Iran? How often do you usually go there?

Ps. Could you explain this too? Because I have a hard time understanding what you mean....What is power to you? and where exactly do you call the historical Iranian hemisphere?
and iran has now projected its power over the historical iranian

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
here is iran's advances in science in the past 20 years :D

View attachment 43898
Again like everything else,
only an idiot Bisavad believes this shit
Like patents, 95 percent of publications citation is within the journals in the country.
Quality of publications mostly abismal like your IQ.
Again go feed your idiotic base, in 2021 little research debunks everything

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Ok, thank you for your answers.

So you're basically saying Iran is now independent but poorer than under shah's time, yet Iran is doing better now because you think it's better for the people to be independent and die from poverty and hunger than be dependent and be prosperous, am I right?

Now...when was the last time you went to Iran? How often do you usually go there?

Ps. Could you explain this too? Because I have a hard time understanding what you mean....What is power to you? and where exactly do you call the historical Iranian hemisphere?
Playboy shocked Ziba Kalam lol