Hashemian's old Interview (audio): his position in Bahrain's game

Sep 13, 2003
USA
THis is an old interview (1-year old) conducted on 90 program. He went through a lot of bad times but he stood on his feet. I am sure he will find his spot in Bayern as well, he is one of the most deciplined player.

They left him alone during the worst time of his life but he came back and helped us during the worst time; DAMESH GARM!

He also mentioned Ali Daei called him when he was injured and he has so much respect for him.

He played in the left offensive player in Bochum. I am surprised some people say he is not used to play in the left position:

http://www.iransports.net/real/interview/hashemian_1.ra

So as everyone knows our offensive formation will be like the following and as he did in in Bochum, he can constantly change his position with Kia to confuse the Bahrainis defenders:

------------------------Daei------------------------

-----Vahid-------------Karimi--------------Kia-------

--------------Zandi---------Nekounam---------------

------Nosrati------Rezayi------Yahya------Kaabi-----

----------------------Mirzapour----------------------

I watched our game against Bahrain (2001) a few days ago and gotta tell you I dislike their team with passion; they are the most immoral football team I have even seen. I am confident 100% that we are gonna beat them with our experienced and professional (50% of them) players.

Nov 29, 2002
The real role model in TM. From being perceived a weak striker not really starting material (like a Mousavi basically) he built himself gradually into a top striker.

Then, he boycotted TM and we (I mean Iranians as a whole) boycotted him. But he came back stronger with than ever before with amazing team play

And now. The third phase

Hashemian is the TRUE TM role model. He sticks his head down and concentrates on what he has to do.