Headscarves off in Tehran's first female-only park

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
khoshteep jaan, delam o khoon kardi daadaash. Har vaght fekr mikonam keh al'aan Iran koja bood agar in madar felaan haa narideh boodan toosh, delam kabaab misheh. :ess-cry:

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
khoshteep jaan, delam o khoon kardi daadaash. Har vaght fekr mikonam keh al'aan Iran koja bood agar in madar felaan haa narideh boodan toosh, delam kabaab misheh. :ess-cry:
Well said Agha Khorus,
There was a day when all the capitals of ME looked at Tehran as a symbolic modern, vibrant and dynamic city, all Iranian group separated from Iran took pride when they related themselves with Iran.
Iran and Iranians were perceived as a progressive and modern nation well capable of setting a clear path for the others in the region to follow.
Now that we are preoccupied with putting tarps on our women it looks like these capabilities are shifted toward Dubai, UAE and pretty soon Turkey, needless to say if they play their cards right Baku is not far away either.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
Well said Agha Khorus,
There was a day when all the capitals of ME looked at Tehran as a symbolic modern, vibrant and dynamic city, all Iranian group separated from Iran took pride when they related themselves with Iran.
Iran and Iranians were perceived as a progressive and modern nation well capable of setting a clear path for the others in the region to follow.
Now that we are preoccupied with putting tarps on our women it looks like these capabilities are shifted toward Dubai, UAE and pretty soon Turkey, needless to say if they play their cards right Baku is not far away either.
At least your generation agha Rasoul did see it. At you least your generation experienced it all. And what did my generation experience? Nothing except war, mass executions, arrest, addiction, inflation, unemployment, and etc.
I think my generation which relates to the people who are in their 30s is the biggest losers of this so called revolution. :pers-cry:

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
At least your generation agha Rasoul did see it. At you least your generation experienced it all. And what did my generation experience? Nothing except war, mass executions, arrest, addiction, inflation, unemployment, and etc.
I think my generation which relates to the people who are in their 30s is the biggest losers of this so called revolution. :pers-cry:
Mr. K
That memory is a double edged sward for me because enables me to compare where we were, where we were heading and where we're going now, then the pain follows.