Had you seen this clip?
I had never seen this before
It shows France scores for a 2-1 lead
and Hejazi is chasing the ref to protest the goal

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Thanks very much for this video , I had never seen France-Iran friendly in Toulouse before and always wanted to see it ,Rowshan scored a very nice goal in that game ,I wish we could see that goal too.

One game I like to see most is South Korea -Iran in Pusan 1977 .

I remember this game very well! The best one TM played against a world class team, IMO.

And I remember the incident; Hejazi had a very good reason to be upset, as the French player is brought down, the referee blew the whistle for a free kick but then allowed the goal.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Nasser Hejazi played very well in 3 games in France against France ,F.C Bruoge and P.S.G ,so much that French teams showed interest to sign him but Mohajerani advised him to stay put until after the world cup in summer so he may get better offers ,which he did from Man Utd .

I read the reports of those games in Keyhan Varzeshi at the time and apart from the first goal by France where you could blame him for it as the ball slipped from his hands he was a rock in all 3 games , he saved a couple of free kicks against P.S.G that had everyone applauding him in the stadium .

Attachments

Aug 26, 2005
LOL, just saying; Hejazi himself could have been a movie star. When they're standing next to each other Behrouz looks more like the football player and Nasser khan the film star.

Feb 22, 2005
I remember this game too. Hejazi was my favorite player. He had such confidence and had such a great classy personality. And throughout his life he has kept his principle even when it lost him favor with the people holding the power.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
I remember this game too. Hejazi was my favorite player. He had such confidence and had such a great classy personality. And throughout his life he has kept his principle even when it lost him favor with the people holding the power.
i was 8 years old at the time,

i remember prior to that Iran took part in PSG tournament and Ghasempour went through 4 FC Brugge (then european silver medal winners) and scored.

Last edited: