Hello ISP ! How the Heck are you?

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Sorry - not been following but will always think of ISP as a place of political growth - despite the always present and dominant idiots.....
So how many see the fight between nationalism vs globalism? Globalist weirdos are all unified, group thinkers, …….and uptight on what they consider progress......with little soul.
Just like their fascist and communists origins they will be defeated by good hearted well meaning Yankee way of life - one armed nation under god.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
این مسعود کیس خیلی جالبیه. میره, هر دفعه هم احمق تر برمیگرده. یه دو سال دیگه که دوباره برگرده, فکر کنم مغزش چنان تحلیل رفته باشه که دیگه فقط در حد وق وق ازش بر بیاد .:)

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
264 Views …...Great Job ISP
BTW - anyone into Sayad these days...….Genius yet insightful in politics.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Trump Team just held a historic press conference today - only Newsmax and Fox (surprisingly) covered it. If you never get to see the full coverage its because you have been successfully censored!! You will get bits and pieces on fake media...….hell I can see SNL already working on a plot to make a joke of it and derail simpleton minds away from the truth. I know many of you know - the war against globalism in USA is on!!

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Trump Team just held a historic press conference today - only Newsmax and Fox (surprisingly) covered it. If you never get to see the full coverage its because you have been successfully censored!! You will get bits and pieces on fake media...….hell I can see SNL already working on a plot to make a joke of it and derail simpleton minds away from the truth. I know many of you know - the war against globalism in USA is on!!
Here you go AMirza. it's on Youtube now.

Last edited:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Some of you still clowning around - Ok the fool uses cheap hair color and he took $15000 to make a speech in front of MKO in Paris...….but this is not about Guiliani or even Trump. This is historic in the sense that people who have planned IRI, fall of ME to Islamists, Iran-Iraq war, Arab Spring, rise of China, EU, migration of Islamic labor to Europe,...…...they are now on the final stages of their plan for Uncle Sam. What many call the leftist globalists are now facing their biggest challenge which will either result in fall of America as we know it or their own demise. I predict and work towards the demise of filth who can in seconds implement plans for devastation and relocation of 200,000 Syrians, or elimination of Yazidis in Iraq.....For me its time for revenge. For the first time as an Iranian/American I see people of Iran's fortunes tied to people of America, and in Western Europe who pray for a savior. We have won the first round by electing Trump and have set the table in Europe (Brexit, Yellow Jackets, etc.). The enemy is desperate and in their desperation the snakes are crawling out of their holes and make many mistakes. Unfortunately, I also see a short civil war as a possibility in which leftists would be devastated - sort of like another McCarthyism. I see jailed senators, congressmen, even hopefully ex-presidents. I see media owners, Hollywood producers, Wall Street CEO's, even some military generals heavily punished. For those who do not live in America - unlike what you hear America is solid and unified. There are many Iranians who have lived here for years but never lived or been anywhere outside a couple of cities. Here in USA the armed forces along with police forces are strongly unified with the general population which is also armed. Don't believe the picture CNN and BBC paint for you the best of Americans do not live in big cities they just commute there for work!! I also could not be more proud of American Blacks and Hispanics...…..they showed their nationalism and appreciation of America in the last year. Even Armenians did great.....wish could say the same thing about hamvatans! Finally, the Second Amendment to US constitution goes like this: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. from what I hear legal armed militia supported by police and National Guards have been formed all over the country, everywhere with a 20 mile radius from major metropolitan areas from which 30% of the residents have already fled.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Some of you still clowning around - Ok the fool uses cheap hair color and he took $15000 to make a speech in front of MKO in Paris...….but this is not about Guiliani or even Trump. This is historic in the sense that people who have planned IRI, fall of ME to Islamists, Iran-Iraq war, Arab Spring, rise of China, EU, migration of Islamic labor to Europe,...…...they are now on the final stages of their plan for Uncle Sam. What many call the leftist globalists are now facing their biggest challenge which will either result in fall of America as we know it or their own demise. I predict and work towards the demise of filth who can in seconds implement plans for devastation and relocation of 200,000 Syrians, or elimination of Yazidis in Iraq.....For me its time for revenge. For the first time as an Iranian/American I see people of Iran's fortunes tied to people of America, and in Western Europe who pray for a savior. We have won the first round by electing Trump and have set the table in Europe (Brexit, Yellow Jackets, etc.). The enemy is desperate and in their desperation the snakes are crawling out of their holes and make many mistakes. Unfortunately, I also see a short civil war as a possibility in which leftists would be devastated - sort of like another McCarthyism. I see jailed senators, congressmen, even hopefully ex-presidents. I see media owners, Hollywood producers, Wall Street CEO's, even some military generals heavily punished. For those who do not live in America - unlike what you hear America is solid and unified. There are many Iranians who have lived here for years but never lived or been anywhere outside a couple of cities. Here in USA the armed forces along with police forces are strongly unified with the general population which is also armed. Don't believe the picture CNN and BBC paint for you the best of Americans do not live in big cities they just commute there for work!! I also could not be more proud of American Blacks and Hispanics...…..they showed their nationalism and appreciation of America in the last year. Even Armenians did great.....wish could say the same thing about hamvatans! Finally, the Second Amendment to US constitution goes like this: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. from what I hear legal armed militia supported by police and National Guards have been formed all over the country, everywhere with a 20 mile radius from major metropolitan areas from which 30% of the residents have already fled.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enter_key

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Unfortunately, I also see a short civil war as a possibility in which leftists would be devastated - sort of like another McCarthyism. I see jailed senators, congressmen, even hopefully ex-presidents. I see media owners, Hollywood producers, Wall Street CEO's, even some military generals heavily punished.

Finally, the Second Amendment to US constitution goes like this: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. from what I hear legal armed militia supported by police and National Guards have been formed all over the country, everywhere with a 20 mile radius from major metropolitan areas from which 30% of the residents have already fled.
It's a grim picture in the middle of the rising Covid-19 global pandemic in the US. and it may not be a short one as there is too much at stake for all concerned parties within the US and and beyond the US borders.

For example , consider the state of multi-national corporations.a good number of them are US based and have vast interest in globalization project.these multi-national corporations have historically played a major role in creating and expanding globalization with the active leading role of various US administrations as vehicle for globalization project.

The good old fashioned US Isolationism is not an option for multi-national corporations in this time and age.

Last edited:

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Sorry - not been following but will always think of ISP as a place of political growth - despite the always present and dominant idiots.....
So how many see the fight between nationalism vs globalism? Globalist weirdos are all unified, group thinkers, …….and uptight on what they consider progress......with little soul.
Just like their fascist and communists origins they will be defeated by good hearted well meaning Yankee way of life - one armed nation under god.
What’s wrong with globalization? Explain it like I’m a 5 year old.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
What’s wrong with globalization? Explain it like I’m a 5 year old.
Good question - let me answer it with a question - Globalists claim the world GDP has increased from $50 trillion in 2000 to $75 trillion in 2016. This looks very impressive until you get into the details and find out the increase was mostly in China at the expense of nations like Iran which has had a decrease in GDP since the revolution! Now I ask you - do you support that? I see why some would - I don't.
Also - I am sure you have read or seen Orwel's 1984 - I think globalism takes us exactly there under the big brother. Much of it is evident right now with how big Pharma is dictating serious changes in global lifestyles with almost full control of media.