Help Islamic State cause and buy a slave at special price

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
[h=1]قیمت فروش دختران و زنان ایزدی توسط داعش[/h]بین الملل > خاورمیانه - مشرق نیوز نوشت:

داعش در ادامه*** اقدامات غیر انسانی خود قیمت دختران و زنان ایزدی و مسیحی ربوده شده را که در بازارها به فروش می رساند اعلام کرد.
به گزارش مشرق، اعلام قانون جدید داعش در خصوص تعیین نرخ فروش زنان و دختران ایزدی و مسیحی، موجب نگرانی جامعه*** جهانی، علمای دینی و سازمان های غیر دولتی و مدافع حقوق زنان شده است و این اقدام را اقدامی غیرانسانی می دانند.

بر اساس بیانیه*** داعش اعلام شده است، دسته بیت المال-دارایی مقرر کرد قیمت فروش این زنان و دختران اعلام شود تا هر کسی مطابق این قانون خریدها را انجام دهد و متخلفین نیز به دار آویخته می شوند.

زن میانسال ۳۰ تا ۴۰ سال(ایزدی و مسیحی): ۷۵ هزار دینار
زن جوان ۲۰ تا ۳۰ سال(ایزدی و مسیحی): ۱۰۰ هزار دینار
دختر به سن تکلیف رسیده ۱۰ تا ۲۰ سال(ایزدی و مسیحی): ۱۵۰ هزار دینار
زن مسن ۴۰ تا ۵۰ سال(ایزدی و مسیحی): ۵۰ هزار دینار
کودک یک تا ۹ سال(ایزدی و مسیحی): ۲۰۰ هزار دینار

در پایان آمده است که اجازه داده نمی***شود هیچ کسی از سه*** غنیمت بیشتر بخرد، به غیر از خارجی***هایی که ترک و سوری هستند.

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
در پایان آمده است که اجازه داده نمی***شود هیچ کسی از سه*** غنیمت بیشتر بخرد، به غیر از خارجی***هایی که ترک و سوری هستند
don't know if this is done for a specific reason, but is interesting that the Islamic Republic paper in translating Islamic State price list, omitted "khalijien" (residents of khalij ) as exempt customers that can buy more than 3. I follows turks and Syrians...

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
biAzar jan, not that those animals are not capable of doing stuff like that. Infact they easily do but based on the inconsistency of translation which has left out the "khalijeein", i did a brief research and i have to say no other outlet besides of the ISI and one shiite lebanese online news site, no one talks about that list. To be honest i am not sure that piece of paper is written by ISIS or atleast the last line could have easily been added to the list by our own shiite photo shop masters.

BiAzar jan, i know kolle maahiyat of the shiites and believe me, they would have no problem with creating that list themselves on behalf of ISIS. I mean that last line would indicate they are friendlier to persian gulf arabs, syrians and turks. Yani mikhaan az in tarigh began ke bale inaan ke daaran ISIS ro hemaayat mikonan va be hamin khaater bishtar mitoonan zan bekharan. Politics is so dirty specially vaghti ye tarafesh yek goroohe shie baashan but fact is there are 4 Saudi, 2 Qatari, 2 Emirati and Bahraini F-16 planes that are assisting the US Air Force bombing the ISIS. While we all know those bombings are not very effective, those countries are atleast involved in that so called fight against the ISIS while the ISI is just staying back and watching and some outlets are saying they are even secretly helping the ISIS not to lose the battle decisively. These are things the ISI doesnt tell us. They dont tell us that the same Saudis and Qataris are now bombing the ISIS while ISI is doing a shit against them. They dont tell us that ISIS intend to topple the Al Saud too and dont consider them being worthy of being kelid daare Kaabae. Saudis dont have any business supporting the ISIS. They supported the FSA in Syria but FSA in Syria has dried down and has splitted itself into several other groups. Some of them joined ISIS and some of them just went home. Some of them (those who had a bit of vojdaan) even joined Assads army. In the eyes of the ISIS the Saudi government are not true moslems either.

The ISI though wants us to be ignorant about the immense changes of happenings. They still want us to believe the Qataris and Saudis are in the same boat while they absolutley are not. Saudis and Qataris consider ISIS enemies and they should. They are fighting the ISIS. ISI though like a good old iranian shiite snake, are selling themselves as the enemy Nr. 1 of ISIS while they infact and in action are not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Bottom line: As i said months ago, ISI is trying to fool us once again. While arab sunni states are bombing the ISIS, the only thing we get from ISI is some washed up pictures of Ghaasem Solemani baa oon tonboone goshaadesh laughing into the camera while shaking hands with some useless kurdish guy. Right now the ISI along with the Turks are the ones who have the biggest reasons to support the ISIS.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
That Soleimani guy is a joke. I don't know how he gets so much PR. Every day there is another piece that Iraqis took back a village and Field Marshal Soleimani was seen in the "neighborhood". You don't here much about his exploits in Syria anymore. Wonder what is going on there.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Bebin you only need to read the shiite history and you understand how a guy like Soleimani gets so much PR. Shiite culture is based on lies and talking up their heros. You see results of this shameful mentality on irans streets every day and for hundreds of years. Shiites create heros out of nothing, blow them up, talk them up until people really believe they are heros. Thats the whole sad story of iran after they got force fed with shiitism. I remember as kids or young guy there were always people we considered "kalle gonde mahale". Now wenn i recall those times, i have to ask myself: What exactly did those guys do to become kalle gonde? Nothing. They got talked up by their nocheh. I have never seen our kalle gonde go one on one with anyone. I have seen them get themselves in staged kotak kaari where a few of noche hold back our kalle gonde and a few others the other one and prevent them to actually go at eachother. At the end of the day the noches of our kalle gondeh mokhe tarafo mizadan, be yaaroo hey migoftan boro taa nazade khaareto nagaiide, to ino nemishnaasi, velesh konim, tikke paarat mikone. Our kalle gonde daad mizad, fohsh midaad, pirahanesho paare mikard o enghadr edaame midaad taa oon tarafe moghaabele tars be joonesh mioftaad o aslan bedoone davaa az kalle gonde maa mitarsid. Tamaam daastaan haaye kalle gonde haaye maa be hamin shekl boode. Az Naser jigaraki gerfte, taa buyuk torke o shaboon bimokh o asghar khaaldaar o abbas kavoosi o gheyre, they all became "big" by their noche and the lies they told people by making up historys that never happened, they talked about kotak kaari that never happened and so our iran kalle gonde became the kalle gonde without having done much to deserve that grade of fear and respect among other people. Hamoon shaboon bimokh vaghti raft amrika chon dige az noche poche khabari nabood, aaste miraft aaste miyoomad o cheshm too cheshme siaahaa nemindaakht. oonjaa dige jaaye goozidan o shia baazi nabood.

Their whole history books are full of the same. Their heros never been heros, their warriors never been warriors, their "men" never heared anything of manhood, their martyrs never died being a true martyr....today ISI army is a joke. But they have already blew up a baloon and made themselves look powerfull by all those false reports about planes and ships and stuff. Through all those photo shop stuff they have made sure alot of people actually think their arsenals are full of self made akharin model missiles.

kholaase inke, ghaasem soleimooni ham yeki az hamin kalle gonde haast ke be hamoon shekl ke tozih daadam kalle gonde shode. in maadar ghahbe haa taa haalaa har kaari kardan baa maa mardome aadi kardan. Az passe hich keshvar o arteshi bar nemiaan ke bekhvaad seft o sakht jeloshoon vaaise.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Funny stuff. I have said before that no country has won more wars on youtube than IR. There is not a single example of IR military winning anything since the end of Iran-Iraq war. The best they can do is wait for the Iraqis to clear couple of buildings and then claim Soleimani was spotted there. The problem with the Iraq army was not that they did not have weapons or didn't know strategy. They don't need Soleimani to tell them you go here I go there. If ISIS can figure it out so can they. The problem was that the army became a Shiite army bottled up in bases in Sunni areas. Iran's meddling is going to make it a lot worse. And now we got that idiot sending love letters to the Leader. What's he thinking?